Run Away and Be Found

Murder In The House (HIATUS SO SORRY)

Key's POV

We continued to walk through a dark hallway. Everybody was looking around cautiously incase somebody tried to throw a knife at us again. Sadly we had to leave Kyuhyun hyung's body laying where it was. I continued to hear whispers and feel a pair of cold eyes staring at me.

"Give me the knife Key," Hyoyoung said softly.

I looked at her confused until I remembered I had the knife with me still. I nodded and gave it to her. Immediately the voice and the cold feeling was gone. Hm, weird. Maybe the knife's cursed. 

We continued to walk through hallways, turning every now and then. The house didn't seem so huge from the outside but it was like a maze in the inside.

"Where are we going?" Boa asked.

"We're going to my place, don't worry we're almost there," Hyoyoung replied.

Finally we reached a huge room that had a huge bed that could have took up my whole bedroom back home.

Home.... I wonder what's happening at home. Is manager hyung worried? Is he searching for us? Is everybody searching for us? Or have they lost hope... I sighed. How I miss home.

"We'll stay here for a while until it's safe enough to go out," Hyoyoung said, bringing me back to reality.

"How about food?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah.. I'm kinda hungry," Changmin called out.

"Right... well I don't think there's any food in the house so I guess... you guys will have to try to make it without eating," Hyoyoung said, sighing.

Then I noticed Taemin who was on the floor, shifting. I immediately ran over to him.

"Taemin, can you hear me?" I asked shaking him lightly.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"H-hyung it hurts," Taemin whimpered.

I was going to reply when Minho pushed me away and hugged Taemin. I smacked him.

"YAH, HE'S HURT DON'T HUG HIM."

Hyoyeon's POV

I was standing near the doorway when I saw a shadow. My heartbeat seemed to stop for a second. Who was that? Curious, I crouched down near the door and peeked. Then my heartbeat seemed to have really stopped. So it's true, curiousity does kill the cat.

Eunhyuk's POV

I looked over at Hyoyeon who seemed to be staring at something in fear. I approached her slowly. Maybe she was traumitized by the sight of our maknae? I looked at what she was staring at. She seemed to be staring at somethin outside the door. I took one look at what was outside the door and screamed.

Hyoyoung immediately ran over to us and looked at what we were staring at.

"Sister."

 

Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm really busy these days, and I barely have time to go on the computer. I'm still on semi-hiatus, sorry. I'll try to update as much as possible though ^_^