A Man In Love-Kyuhyun POV

A Man In Love

Waking up in the wee hours was not unusual to Chou Kyuhyun.

Being the foster son of one of the wealthiest businessman, Kyuhyun was expected to be as sucessful as his step dad, Choi Siwon.

By the age of eighteen, he already had a company under his name.

Now, at the prime age of twenty-one, Kyuhyun was nominated in the top twenty chart of the wealthiest man in Asia. His intelligence was a great asset to his sucess and his company had been declared international on its second annual anniversary. All this glamour was appealing but Kyuhyun would give it all away just to have one peaceful and relaxed sleep.

Of course, that was never going to happen, Kyuhyun thought with a sigh before dragging his dying limbs and pulling himself to the toilet. He blasted cold, freezing water onto his sore body and stayed in the shower for a few minutes before climbing out, shivering from the cold.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, causing the tired man to frown.

Who in hell's world wanted to meet him so urgently that he couldn't afford to wait a few more hours, when the sun would actually rise?

Wrapping his lower body with a towel, Kyuhyun plodded over to the door and wrenched it open, planning to give the person waiting there a piece of his mind when he was caught off guard.

"Eunhyuk?"

The shocked man asked, wondering why the blonde would want to meet him at such ungodly hours

. "Erm..hi! I'm reporting here for work." Eunhyuk explained, eyes widening when he realised that Kyuhyun was dressed only in a towel with droplets of water dripping down his body. Kyuhyun smirked at the male's reaction before clocking in the loose black shirt and dark tight jeans that Eunhyuk was donning.

He was hot.

Kyuhyun stepped back immediately and gestured for Eunhyuk to enter his mansion while he changed.

"Make yourself at home." He called out to the dazed-looking male before striding towards the bathroom and locking himself in.

What was this feeling?

This flooding of emotions whenever the blonde was around, this pounding of his heart when he strode past the blonde. Eunhyuk was just an ordinary guy; albeit a really hot one. So why was he reacting to the male like as though his life depended on him?

It couldn't be love, right?

No, it couldn't be.

He probably ate something wrong, that's all.

Nodding to himself, Kyuhyun shoved his legs into too-tight jeans, praying that he had not caught cupid's arrow.