A Man In Love-Eunhyuk POV

A Man In Love

Huff.Huff.Huff.

Eunhyuk panted breathlessly as he ran away, desperate to fled the scene at his house. The scene that he'd rather his eyes be burnt out than to ever witness it again. The scene that confirmed his worst fears and brought forth his insecurities. The scene of his lover in bed with his best friend. Talk about hurt; it wasn't even close.

Lost in his conflicted thoughts, Eunhyuk blasted through the empty streets that screamed of loneliness, finally coming to a stop at a deserted alley. Tears streaming down his cheeks, Eunhyuk wondered what he had done to deserve this. What he had done to be betrayed by his love and witness the act being done.

Slowly and painfully, he started recalling the incident, his pure and beautiful image of Donghae shattered.

It was Valentine's Day, the day they had met and fell in love.Eunhyuk had planned an evening of surprises for the both of them, dropping off at a shop to select an expensive wine so as to celebrate the night with an elegant touch. As he ran home with his head spinning and his heart pounding with love, Eunhyuk realised his need and yearns for Donghae. However, unknown to him, Donghae had some other plans....