A Man In Love

A Man In Love

"He can wait."

Kyuhyun blinked at Hyukjae's casual tone before his mouth was engulfed with a burning sensation.

Hyukjae's mouth.

Holy crap.

As his surprise vanished slowly, Kyuhyun immediately pressed Hyukjae against the wall, kissing with all his might as he struggled to think rationally. Yet, the only thoughts he could input into his mind were "Hyukjae's kissing me"and "I love it". 

Shaking away his conflicted emotions, Kyuhyun pulled away just a fraction to rip off his shirt before he plunged back into their passionate make-out which, hopefully, would turn into something much more.

Kyuhyun was ually frustrated and he didn't care about the consequences; he just wanted to ease his -deprived self.

Leaning in to Hyukjae's chin, Kyuhyun pushed his hand forward and fondled with Eunhyuk's member, causing the blonde to moan out in pleasure. Encouraged, Kyuhyun started ping Hyukjae's jeans when suddenly, a sharp intake could be heard.

Both males turned their head sideways, expecting an innocent maid to be standing there. Instead, a shocked good-looking male was standing there, his eyes wide with hurt and surprise.

Donghae.

-------------

Hyukjae's POV:

No.

No.

No.

"Donghae!" I screamed out, causing said man to back away slowly and fearfully.

God no.

Why must this happen?

"Donghae, please! I can explain!" I shouted again, chasing after the male as he broke off into a run. I should never have let my seexual urges to get ahead of me. I now understand what Donghae had probably felt when he cheated on me.

Oh god, Donghae. I'm so sorry.

Sprinting after him, I followed him all the way till we got to the streets.

"Donghae, sto - "

"I saw everything. There's nothing to explain. I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you." Donghae whispered as he faced me, his feet bringing him across the road.

Bam.

NO!

"Donghae!" His name ripped out of my throat as I watched him flew up and smashed down onto the road. Sobbing, I ran towards his limp body and gathered it in my arms, whispering a mantra to Donghae to stay with me.

I fumbled around for my phone and realised that I had left it in Kyuhyun's house before glancing down at Donghae.

He's never going to make it.

Chokiing on my tears, I cuddled Donghae to my body and tried to save him with whatever I can but it was too late. His slow breaths ceased and his warmth slowly dissipated into the surrounding air.

It was all my fault.