A Man In Love

A Man In Love

Hyukjae's POV:

It was all my fault.

Those words repeated in my mind for the umptheen time as I paced around the hospital, waiting anxiously for the surgeons to finish with the surgery.

God, I was so stupid.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I cried silent tears as the image of Donghae's heartbreak played through my mind once more.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of shuffling feet behind me and immediately spun around, only to be greeted with the sight of my current dilemma.

Chou Kyuhyun.

--------------

Nobody's POV:

The look of surprise and part resentment on Hyukjae's face greeted Kyuhyun as the latter stepped in, his mind wrecked with guilt due to Donghae's mishap.

"Hyukjae, I'm sorr-"

"I'm not mad." The blonde hissed, causing his boss to flinch.

Why was Hyukjae bahaving like this?

"Then why do you speak in such a harsh tone?" Kyuhyun argued, immediately regretting it when Hyukjae gazed up, hatred raging in his eyes.

"You expect me to smile at you then? Laugh? I'm sorry that I can't do that, boss." Hyukjae spat out, his every word laced with anger and sarcarsm.

"I didn't say that." Kyuhyun snapped, getting irritated.

What was Hyukjae's problem?

There definitely wasn't a problem when they were locking lips moments ago.

Intending to ignore the unreasonable male, Kyuhyun strode towards the waiting area and took a seat, a jolt of surprise spazzing through him when he felt the warmth of someone sitting next to him.

Sighing, he glance at Hyukjae and immediately felt his heartstrings tug at the sight of the love of his life in tears.

"God, I'm so sorry about Donghae." Kyuhyun whispered before embracing the crying male. They stayed this way until a doctor exited the surgical room, a grim look on his face.

Hyukjae immediately stood up, Kyuhyun on his trail as he gazed at the doctor pleadingly. Both male's hearts broke when they were greeted with the sight of a shake of the doctor's head.

"We tried our best."

-------------

Hey guise....sorry for my MIA but I had my reasons..anywyas, hope you like these few chappies that I recently uploaded. Kyuhyuk lovers out there, I guess you'll love these chappies but eunhae lovers out there, I'm terribly sorry.

I am a eunhae shipper myself so I can totally feel you guise....T.T