A Man In Love

A Man In Love

Kyuhyun was jealous, cause' face it, he was smitten.

With Lee Hyukjae.

But the latter seemed to harbour feelings for not just one person. In other words, Hyukjae seemed to love both Kyuhyun and Donghae and that was making the intellectual troubled.

What did Donghae have other than good looks?

He wasn't as rich as Kyuhyun, nor was he smarter or wittier. Then what was it that attracted Hyukjae's precious attention?

Kyuhyun frowned in displeasure as he watched Hyukjae run across the snow-covered ground, giggling while Donghae tip-toed around, trying his best to find the blonde.

Was it the innocence that surrounded Donghae, the sweetness that made the latter so irresistible?

It probably was, Kyuhyun decided as he saw Hyukjae turned and caught Donghae in his arms, his eyes warm and gentle as he Donghae's hair.

Shaking away the conflicted feelings in him, Kyuhyun grabbed a coat and strode out into the cold morning, making his way to Hyukjae while he smoothed his hair.

"Hyukjae." Said man spun around and smiled warmly upon realising who it was.

"Kyuhyun-sshi." The blonde greeted while untangling his arms from around Donghae.

"What brings you out here?" Donghae chirped, clapping his best friend on the back. Kyuhyun resisted the urge to strangle his friend before asking for some privacy with Hyukjae. Though Donghae didn't want to go, upon Hyukjae's reassurance that it wouldn't take long, he left.

"What is Donghae to you?" Kyuhyun blurted out, immediately wishing he didn't.

"He..He's um...he's a friend, i guess." Hyukjae lied while meeting Kyuhyun's gaze squarely.

"Why do you ask that?" Kyuhyun gazed up apologetically before brushing it off as curiosity. The pair sank into an awkward silence before Kyuhyun made an excuse to return to his office.

"Stay with me." Hyukjae suddenly requested, catching his boss unaware.

"What about Donghae?" Kyuhyun whispered, watching Hyukjae's expressionless face.

"He can wait."