A Man In Love-Donghae POV

A Man In Love

That was not real.

Its not real, Donghae begged with himself, eyes trained on one particular person.

It can't be real that his sweet, gorgeous Eunhyuk was cheating on him too.

True, Eunhyuk wasn't his anymore, and given what had happened, Eunhyuk deserved someone that would not let him down like how Donghae did. Yet, the latter could still feel the tendrils of jealousy and resentment creeping through his heart as he watched Eunhyuk leave one of the biggest mansion ever created, a hunk leaning on a pillar.

That stupid person was gazing at Eunhyuk with an expression that Donghae was pretty sure he himself wore while staring at his love.

Sighing, he tried to tear his eyes away from the beautiful blonde, his mind playing back what had just happened. He had been so frantic, searching through all the streets and alleys before his legs slowly directed him to one of the most expensive streets in Seoul. There, he had stopped to catch his breath, deciding to continue his lunatic chase after he had done so when his caught onto a familar mob of blond hair. His mouth had opened, ready to shout the blonde's name when he realised just where Eunhyuk had emerged from, his mind registering the happy, dazed look on the latter's face.

Donghae's heart had done a complete nose-dive before proceeding to crash-land into a bottomless pit, smashing into pieces.

But, Eunhyuk was now walking in his direction, a few more steps and they would meet. Though afraid of how their meeting would turn out, Donghae couldn't stop his happiness from bubbling up in him. Maybe this time, he would be able to touch Eunhyuk's heart once again. Donghae grinned, phrases and words flooding his mind when a pair of arms encircled his waist.

It couldn't be Eunhyuk; the latter was still walking in front of him.

That leaves one more option.....

"Kibum?!" Donghae squeaked, horrified at why his ex was here.

"Donghae sshi, i'm sorry. I should never have come in between you guys. I feel really bad now..."

Kibum tightened his arms, showing that he meant what he said while Donghae tried not to scream like a girl.

Suddenly, he heard a sharp intake of breath and glanced up, immediately wishing he hadn't.

Eunhyuk was standing in front of him, a look of utter disbelief and hurt clouding his face as he backed away.

"Eunhyuk, its not what you think!" Donghae screamed, gazing sadly at the retreating figure.

He had failed, again.