A Man In Love

A Man In Love

Before long, Donghae had already been signed on to work with Kyuhyun as his assistant.

The double meaning, of course was to be able to win Eunhyuk back by being with him. Though Kyuhyun had originally been against the idea (he wanted Eunhyuk for himself), he couldn't refuse his best friend due to his emotions so in the end, he had hired Donghae as his assistant.

Starting work, Eunhyuk's heart beat with anticipation. There were two men trying to woo him and both he had feelings for. He couldn't wait to see what they would do for him.

Smiling to himself, Eunhyuk dashed over to the coffee machine to prepare a cup of latte for his boss when he slipped.

Gasping, he found himself plumneting to the ground when suddenly, a pair of arms slid around his slim frame. The familiarity and warmth alerted Eunhyuk to the male behind him and he turned around gratefully.

"Thanks, Donghae." Said man grinned before shaking his head, saying that he would have done that for anyone. Eunhyuk nodded before he strode over to the machine and prepared the beverage, his heart doing loops and twirls as he thought about how awfully sweet Donghae was. Upon reaching the office, Eunhyuk pushed the door and it slid open, showing his boss in all his glory. The super-tight skinnys that hugged Kyuhyun's slim legs and the loose woolen sweater that draped over his lean and muscular frame made Eunhyuk's breath hitched in his throat.

His boss was so beautiful.

"Ahem...your coffee's here." Kyuhyun glanced up and smiled, gesturing for Eunhyuk to come closer. Gulping, the blonde strode over and placed the coffee down onto the table, his body about to exit the office when Kyuhyun tugged at his hand.

"Feed me."

Eunhyuk's eyes widened and he slapped Kyuhyun's hand away, a steely glare directed to his boss when the latter gazed at Eunhyuk with a pout.

"You won't?" Biting his lip, the blonde shook his head before he eased himself onto Kyuhyun's lap and fed the latter a spoonful of the creamy caramel liquid.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun pulled Eunhyuk closer and sealed their lips in a passionate kiss, spreading the blonde's lips apart to probe his tongue in. and biting, Kyuhyun broke off, grinning mischeviously at Eunhyuk.

"How's the coffee?"

Eunhyuk blushed deeply before mumbling that it was delicious.

"I should let you taste more of it, right?" Kyuhyun inquired, smirking at his secretary's conflicted look.

Blushing even deeper (if that was even possible), Eunhyuk nodded weakly.