SpartAce Family

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

 It was four am. Kim Jong kook quietly got up from bed, careful not to wake up Ji hyo who was still sleeping soundly. He smiled as he looks at her face wondering how a person can look so pretty in his eyes. He resisted the urge to touch her sleeping form and contented himself in watching her sleep so peacefully. He looked at the watch again and decided that he should go now.

 

Jong kook went to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for his lovely wife. It was Ji hyo’s birthday that day and he wanted to surprise her. He had already thought of what to prepare for her weeks ago abut still Jong kook doesn’t have the confidence that Ji hyo will like what he is going to cook. Jong kook stretch his muscles and thought he should be fast before Ji hyo wakes up. Or maybe not that fast since his wife is a real heavy sleeper.

 

Jong kook was mixing his vegetable porridge when he noticed a small figure casually seating on a kitchen stool, her feet dangling on the high chair. “Oh, Hyo Jong-ah… baby, why are you up so early in the morning?” The six year old looked at his father and yawned making Jong kook giggle at her. He adores his daughter so much and was glad that she looks a lot like Ji hyo, with her big eyes and chubby cheeks. “Appa, you were making a lot of noise that’s why I woke up.” Jong kook’s jaw dropped open and realized he just turned the kitchen upside down.

“I’m really sorry baby. I was just trying to make your mom some breakfast then it just turned out like this.”

“Appa, mom said that you shouldn’t use your strength in everything.”

“Ah yeah baby girl, I’m really sorry for waking you up… but could you check out if your mom is still sleeping?”

“Don’t worry appa… mom won’t wake up even if you make a lot of noise. She is still snoring so loud.” Jong kook chuckled at his baby girl but sighed as he looked at the messy kitchen. After an hour Jong kook finished his breakfast surprise and he proudly arranged it in a tray. Hyo Jong just observes him quietly. “What do you think Hyo Jong-ah? You think your mom will like this?” Hyo Jong didn’t even look at the tray but violently shook her head. “Appa… you know mom’s eating habits right? Uncle Gwang soo said if I want to make mom happy I should give her beer… but the store won’t let me buy them.”

“What?! Your uncle Gwang soo said that? Why that giraffe, I’m really going to kill him. But Hyo Jong-ah don’t believe him okay? Beer is bad.”

“Really appa? But mom does like it, really really likes it. Even Je lee said she is drinking it like water.” Jong kook almost cut his finger when he heard her daughter, he can’t believe Ji hyo still drinks a lot and even their daughter saw it. He made a note to make sure he would clear it up with her later. “Keke Hyo Jong-ah don’t worry I’d talk to your mom later okay. I think she will like this. Vegetable porridge, herbal tea, fruits and seaweed soup. Healthy and…”

“Tastes too salty appa…” Hyo Jong cutely stuck out her tongue disgusted by his father’s cooking. Jong kook was mortified and he tasted his dish. Sure enough, it tastes bad, he looked at his daughter and they laughed. He tried to tackle her but she was quick, she scooted off her chair and in a jiffy, she had climbed on his back. Laughing Jong kook tried to reach her and tickle her but his thick muscles prevents him from doing so.

“Appa why don’t we cook together? Mom likes greasy foods.”

“Well okay it’s her birthday so I’ll let her eat unhealthy stuff.”

“Appa why don’t we just fry some bacon and egg? You could still feed her the seaweed soup, it’s instant anyway.” Jong kook thought it was too easy to make but considering the time he just agreed to it. He cracked one egg but he used too much strength and broke the bowl. “Oops…”

“Ay appa… I told you don’t use your muscle to much… aigoo.” Jong kook looked at his daughter hopelessly and Hyo Jong smacked her forehead in dismay. After three broken bowls and a tray of crushed eggs, finally Jong kook was able to fry three eggs. Hyo Jong heated some bread in the toaster but the first batch burned, luckily, they didn’t start a fire or something. After some more tries, Hyo Jong was also finally able to toast some bread properly. The father daughter duo grinned at each other, proud of themselves.

 

Jong kook was about to fry some bacon but he thought oil is not healthy so he decided to cook the bacon without oil, he put some water though. He gave a bit of bacon to Hyo Jong and the kid spit it out. “Appa, it doesn’t taste right.” He cooked another batch, this time without oil and water; he just put the whole pack in the pan. But after a while, it started to burn but Jong kook can’t mix it because it stuck to the pan. “Appa just put some oil…” he sighed and prepared to cook again. This time he put oil, a little bit too much. After what seemed like forever, Jong kook finally succeeded in his deep fried bacon.

 

Hyo Jong placed a handmade card on the tray while his father arranged toast bacon and egg in a plate. After all the hard work they admired their masterpiece and high fived each other. While both were smiling so happily, their gazes fell on the messy state of the kitchen. “Uh-oh… Hyo Jong – ah I think I’m in danger.”

“Don’t worry appa let’s clean it up together.” Hyo Jong took out a garbage bag and grinned.

 

 

“Happy birthday Ji hyo, happy birthday omma, happy birthday happy birth day… Happy birthday to you!” Ji hyo woke up and smiled at his husband and daughter, touched by their surprise. “Ommo…. Thank you Kookie dear, Hyo Jong-ah… I really love this.”

“I love you my dearest wife Seung Im-ah…”

“Aigoo… my husband I love you too, and also you my baby girl.” Ji hyo hugged her husband and daughter giving them a kiss.

“Omma I had practiced a song... watch me!” the cute six year old jumped from the bed and began to sing ‘Loveable’ in which Jong kook immediately joined in and soon the father and daughter were singing and dancing merrily. Ji hyo clapped hard and looked really happy at the show. Hyo Jong continued to dance and make her parents laugh at her cute antics. After a while Jong kook sweetly fed her breakfast and after that the three of them cuddled on the bed. Jong kook held the two female close to him and smiled at his perfect life.

 

____________________________________

“Yeobo… did you see my frying fans? I think someone …”

“Ah wifey… let’s go shopping I’ll just replace them all.”

“Kookie, are you the one who…”

“Nonsense… I just really want to take you shopping hahaha.”

“Omma actually when dad and I were doing breakfast…”

“Ay yah baby girl I think your uncle Gary and Dong hoon are here, they brought Je lee and Byul hoon... go and greet them.” Hyo Jong runs to the door to see the boys and Jong kook grins at his wife, Ji hyo just laughs as she playfully punch Jong kook’s muscles.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I seriously don’t know what happened… I know this is so common, but an imaginary Spartace family is really cute right? I don’t know if you guys would like it… but what if I make another collection with Spartace family as the focus? If you are all familiar with my first fic, here in AFF (jong kook and seung im) then it is like a continuation but the difference is that it focuses on their married life… so guys what do you think? Want to hear more about Hyo Jong, Je lee, Byul Hoon, Zee Jong and other runningman kids? In addition, can you guess whose kids they are? ^^