The Hostage

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

 

Jong kook felt uneasy looking at his girlfriend, Ji hyo. She was just sitting there unmoving, lost in her own world. He tried to say something but she ignored him. Jong kook sighed as he thought of the bad thing he did today. He helplessly looked at Ji hyo but she remained passive. When they reached her house, she quietly went out of the car and told Jong kook to follow her inside for a while. Uh oh… I’m in trouble…

 

The moment the door closed, Ji hyo walked to him. He stepped back until he was pinned on the door. In the movies their position looked romantic, but I reality, it was a living horror for him. “Yah you! How can you do that to me Song Jong kook?! You traitor! You think I had already forgiven you for ing with me there? You think you can sleep peacefully tonight after you messed with me? You , you try something like that again and I swear you won’t live to your 200 years. Understand?”

Jong kook trembled and dropped to his knees. He tried to reason with her, but Ji hyo is having none of it. She looked really pissed off and Jong kook didn’t dare move until she says so.

Ji hyo went in to her bedroom leaving Jong kook alone to ponder his thoughts. Jong kook craned his neck making sure she is not looking, and then he collapsed on the floor worried of what else to come.

When Ji hyo gets mad, she calls him Song Jong kook, ever since the time he betrayed her for Son Ye Jin. It is a running joke in the team about her ‘cursing grandma’ character, but in reality, it is quite true. Her bad Ji hyo persona is actually real.

When he sacrificed her earlier in the game, he was actually trying his best not to collapse in fear as they film. He just left her in that room without thinking. He just wanted to win so badly that he didn’t bother to think of the consequences of his action. At the time he was holding the door, although impossible, he actually wished for a miracle that Ji hyo would somehow survive, just so he can escape her wrath. When it was announced that she was out, Jong kook felt dizzy, regretting his impulsive actions.

When he said sorry repeatedly, he was tempted to kneel at the door but he was worried that people might wonder why he was so scared. When Ji hyo went out from that anthill trap, he wanted to run to her and give her a hug, but all he can do is stare at her tousled hair and say sorry. She gave him thumbs up sign that made him smile, but as soon as the camera stopped filming her, he saw her thumb drop, giving him thumbs down, making him almost scream. Jong kook’s thoughts trailed off as Ji hyo casually walked in her nightgown. He stared for a while looking at the beauty displayed in front of him. Part of him wanted her but he is too scared right now so he pushed away those illusions. He scrambled on his feet and stood up fast.

“Okay, you are forgiven now. Sorry for lashing at you like that oppa, so remember not to do it again, okay?”Jong kook breathed a sigh of relief. He thought Ji hyo was finished and he doesn’t have to suffer the worst punishment ever. “Thanks Ji hyo-yah… I promise not to do it again. I swear!” Ji hyo smiled sweetly. She walked to him, and to his surprise Ji hyo hugged him. “Ji hyo-yah… if you continue doing this, I might not be able to go home.” Ji hyo smiled playfully at him, walked to the door and opened it for Jong kook. He grinned, happy that all he got are some words. He walked out but as soon as he was out of the door, Ji hyo stopped him. “Hey wait a minute oppa…”

“Neh? I’m going home… unless you want me to sleep here.” Jong kook smiled and Ji hyo did the same, but her smile scared Jong kook. “Sleep here? You bastard,” she placed her hand in front of his face with her palm open, as if asking for something. Jong kook smiled helplessly as he tried to find an excuse. “Ji hyo-yah… I didn’t bring it with me… can we just forget it?” Ji hyo just grinned as she mouthed, ‘liar’.

Jong kook swallowed hard and slowly took his wallet. Ji hyo grabbed it away from him and she looked at his cards. She smiled when she found Jong kook’s dog-eared card and after taking it, she the wallet to his face. He smiled weakly as he accepted his wallet. He knows it’s impossible, but he tried to plead his case. “Ji hyo-yah can’t you let me have my gym card? I’ll die without it.”

“I was willing to let you go, but you lied so I have to punish you. Good night, op-pa.” she smiled and kissed him lightly as if teasing him. Jong kook admitted defeat and went home crying for he can’t go to the gym for a week.

 

_________________________________

“Hyung where were you yesterday? We went to the gym and you’re not there. Did something happen? It’s not like you to miss your workout.” Jong kook looked sadly at Min ho who passed by his house.

“It’s the team idol’s fault. We won but Ji hyo got mad because I left her in the lion’s den.”

“Hahaha, seriously? A lion’s den, pfft… she gave Joon and Sullie a hard time inside that room that it was not even aired…Joon even said noona is the real commander.” Min ho laughed but immediately stopped as Jong kook glared at him. He cleared his throat and stifled his laughter. “Hyung I think we can help you…” Jong kook’s face brightened and he saw hope.

 

________________________________

The next day Lee Joon, Minho, Yong hwa and Jong kook are in the gym. The commander was so happy and he still can’t believe that the boys were able to persuade Ji hyo. He kept on asking them but they won’t budge. “Yah kids, just tell me how on earth did you do it?”

“Hyung, we are the noona-killers… it was eas…” Jong kook glared at Minho, making the younger boy nervous, “ah, I’m joking! I swear we didn’t do anything illegal, like cheating or what.”

“Hyung it would be better that you don’t know, or else noona will kill all of us.” Explained Yong hwa, calming down the tense atmosphere. Jong kook gulped, nervous when he heard about Ji hyo killing them so he just went on with the workout he missed so much.

Unknown to him, when Ji hyo was locked with lee joon and Sullie, Ji hyo asked the VJ not to film. Then she cursed at Joon and tried to hold out on her own like a wild lioness. She sure gave the idols a tough time before Joon was able to tear her nametag. Unknown to Ji hyo, Joon’s VJ caught everything in film. The boys then used the video as the ransom for Jong kook’s Gym card, but Ji hyo warned the boys never to tell anyone about it.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I forgot to say that this is based on ep129 and Minho is the one from shinee^^

Lol at my failed attempt at comedy… anyway this is fanfics so allow my imagination to run wild

I’m in hiatus, but whenever I get stressed I come running here to update or read fics.

A friend of mine likes writing s and she offered to make a Spartace ones… the story is mine of course but the part is hers… so are you guys game for that or should we just keep everything pg-13? Haha