Love Transcends Death

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

 

A naïve guy has fallen asleep dreaming of the girl he likes. He never woke up.

A driver falls asleep; he opened his eyes and screams as he hits the post in peace garden.

Everyone mourns for the loss of Kang Gary especially Song Ji hyo his girlfriend. All of his friends visited him and running man members never left his side until he was buried.

Gary walked beside Ji hyo as she went to his grave, he wanted so badly to wipe away her tears, but he can’t. A voice called him and he turned around, only to see a man dressed in white.

“Kang Hee Gun… come with me…” he sighed, he doesn’t want to leave Ji hyo crying there, but he knows he needs to go.

 

They arrived in heaven and before going in, the angel asked him.

“Kang Hee Gun, you lived a good life… so if I grant you a wish, what would it be?” Gary looked at him and without hesitation, he answered.

“If you give me a wish… I wish, I-I would be erased in Ji hyo’s memory…” the angel was startled at his wish and gave him an odd look.

“Are you sure of that? I can do it but why do you ask that? You could even ask me to let you come in her dreams so why that?”

“Because I don’t want her to cry for me anymore… if she remembers me, there would be times she’ll just cry, and I won’t be able to wipe her tears away… I can’t watch her like that.” The angel looked at him and saw his sincerity. The angel was moved by Gary’s love, but still he hesitated. He asked one more question as he opened a hole in the floor. Gary peeked and saw a glimpse of hell.

“If I do what you said, will you jump there?” the angel asked pointing to the hole. Gary nodded and the angel almost teared up with his innocent love.

“I’d rather suffer there than see her cry… her tears will hurt me more. I hope she becomes happy even if I am not there.”

“Okay I’ll do it… for you Kang Hee Gun I will do it…” Gary smiled and was about to jump to hell, when the angel seized him.

“Wait if you jump there you can’t come back… this is against the rule but I’ll show you okay.” The angel pointed to the clouds and like magic, Gary saw Ji hyo standing in front of her home. A while later she smiled when a car drove in front of her. She opened the door and Gary saw Jong kook driving. Ji hyo hopped in the car and pecked Jong kook’s cheeks.

Gary turned to the angel, his eyes full of tears.

“I won’t ever change my mind… I know she likes another man, but she never cheated on me... it is not her fault to fall in love with another guy. I know she is greatly troubled but I pretended not to notice and she too tried hard to love me.  Now that I am dead, I know she is feeling guilty for that so I forgive her and I want her to forget. I don’t want her to live the rest of her life feeling bad for me. ” The angel gasped at him, and he scratched his head.

“You know Hee Gun, this is the first time I saw someone like you… don’t worry I’d grant your wish and you can still go to heaven.” The angel closed the path to hell and ushered Gary inside. Gary gave one last look to Ji hyo as he said good-bye.

Ji hyo-yah I just want you to be happy… goodbye…

 

 

Kang Gary did not exist; Leesang has Gil and George, there was only Kang Hee gun who was only remembered by his family.

Ji hyo and Jong kook dated, there was no Kang Gary who was Ji hyo’s ex. One day while walking, Ji hyo passed by peace garden and without any reason Ji hyo felt sad and cried. She doesn’t know why, but whenever she passes by that place, she feels sad. Of course, she doesn’t know, Gary may have asked to erase her memories but her feelings will be always there. Although forgotten, her heart still holds the love she had for Gary.

 

________________________________________

 

Hi everyone.. as usual, this is no ones request but recently there was some shooting in our school and I feel sad for the students who were killed, may their souls rest in peace…

 

I am terribly sorry for not being able to update the fics in here…  I hope you don’t get sad that Gary died in this story… I just intended this to be inspirational. When I am not to busy and get inspired I’d update oneshots XD