The Beginning 1 --

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

The corridor was empty. It was a long and dull space of white walls ahead with doors every now and then.

That place had always depressed him. The closed space suffocates him every time. The emptiness only mirrored the void in his heart. It was a mockery that he had to face every day.

Plus, he hated how those trips gave him time to think, and he only has her in everywhere.

Gary sighed in relief when he finally reached his destination — their studio. He really hated the way to there but it was home.

 

Gil turned to him, looking like he spent the night there again. “Oy, Hee Gun-ah.” Then the older one passed him a stack of papers.

Gary arched his brow to his friend who only grinned as if there was something fun about to happen. “It’s for the MV. If you can’t ask her, I would.” Gil said without giving him a glance.

Gary frowned and looked at the papers in his hand, up his breath when her face greeted him. He wondered why a simple picture of her could affect him so much. How it made his heart race with so much excitement, nervousness and fear. She was the only one who could do that to him, the one person who could make him do anything. “Hyung, you know I can’t–”

“—I’m calling her agency.” He picked up his phone and Gary raced the space between them, reaching his friend in gasps. To his surprise, he found himself grabbing the other in the collar.

“D-don’t, never – you know… I-I’m sorry.” The rapper released his grip, flustered and in a daze. He hated himself for having no control when it’s about her. He hated to pretend that there was nothing when all he could think of was her.

Gil started laughing to Gary’s annoyance. No one was supposed to know, everyone who personally knew him was not supposed to. It was a little secret.  Even if the whole world knows about it. Even if it’s something he could not admit to himself, but there is… even if while walking that blank, white tunnel, she —

“I haven’t said any names and in case you haven’t noticed… she’s not even on the list of actresses we are considering.” Gil paused dramatically and Gary glared making the other snicker. “That is, unless you would want to.”

Confused, Gary looked again at the papers in his hand, finally noticing that Ji hyo’s picture was not actually part of the file. It was just there tucked on the first page. He reddened, and silently pretended to read, turning the pages faster than necessary. 

 

The vocalist grinned, tapping a pencil in that annoying way of his. “So it was just a show huh? Something you call variety?” Gary stared at him, beet red and speechless.

After a while, Hee Gun stormed off to the pantry after slamming the papers in front of Gil, muttering and complaining about random stuff. His friend knew him to well and paid no heed, noticing that it was pure embarrassment, which made the other act rudely. Anyway, he’d have fun teasing the younger one for a long time.

He sighed wondering why a man like his partner would be too scared of love, when he acts so coolly and does does amazing raps of his… and then an inspiration hit him. He could already feel the lyrics flowing.

 

He grabbed his pad and started scribbling madly.

 

I’m sure Hee Gun-ah would kill me for this --

 

-- But maybe this will be the beggining...

 

 


Just a really short MC drabble, I posted this first on tumblr in case you've seen it already ^^ I don't know if you MCers out there would want me to continue this but thanks for requesting. I'll do a longer one if you give me plots hahaha