Spartace Workout

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

 

Jong kook finally touched one of the gifts he had received during his birthday – a brand new IPad. At first, he had trouble operating it as he was used to making his manager set up everything for him. He called his dongsaeng Gwang soo but the giraffe was busy.

“Hyung, mianhe, I’m doing script reading with Geun young-ssi for our new drama. Oh and she’s here beside me, would you like to talk to her?” Jong kook turned a shade darker, his ears heating up. “Hyung? Hey, hyung seriously you’re blushing right? Let’s just talk later.” Jong kook stuttered an incoherent good bye and dropped the call.

Next, he called Haha but the penguin wouldn’t answer. Then he remembered that his dongsaeng might’ve been busy redecorating their new apartment.

Jong kook scanned his phonebook, deciding on who to call next and then he remembered when he was in a situation that he needed to talk to any Running man member, only one answered. Without thinking, he called Ji hyo.

He heard her phone ring and he was surprised to hear his song play in the background. He even recorded the song So Pretty while she was watching. Before reaching the chorus part, a sleepy voice answered. “Hello, oppa?” crap, I must’ve woke her up but it’s almost noon!

“Ah hello, Ji hyo-yah… I was calling everyone but only you answered. I’m sorry, did I wake you up?”

“Not really.” she replied but Jong kook knew better. “Why? Are you on a lecture again oppa?”

“Umm no but I was calling people to help me up with something…”

 

 

After an hour, Jong kook and Ji hyo sat on the floor figuring out how to work out the iPad properly. Both of them looked so serious that they could be mistaken as detectives solving a complex case.

“I think I got this… oh here it is oppa…” After what felt like an eternity, the iPad was working, they successfully installed apps and Ji hyo was playing candy crush already as Jong kook whipped something for them.

“Ji hyo-yah, come here and eat.” he called out to his dongsaeng as he filled plates with his special healthy menu. Ji hyo sat on the table not taking her eyes off the tablet. “Yah Song Ji hyo, eat up and play later.” Ji hyo finally looked up from the iPad and cringed at the forest looking meal.

“Oppa, what exactly is this?”

“Yah, don’t be fooled by its look… it’s definitely tasty.”

Hungry Ji hyo has no choice but to gobble up her food, as she was so hungry to argue. Thankfully, it was edible but she said no when Jong kook offered her one of his greenish red concoctions. “No thanks oppa, that looks lethal.” Jong kook scowled and pressed something in the iPad. He was directed on a page that told him to search so he typed out what he’s most interested in.

Work out tips.

He smiled as he looked at the results then a picture caught his attention and he looked at Ji hyo, his face flushed. Ji hyo stared back at him curiously. “Oppa, what’s wrong with you? Are you searching ?” Jong kook shook his head furiously.

“Yah, Ji hyo-yah... it’s not that of course but I really want to try something. I don’t think I won’t be able to sleep peacefully unless I try this.”

“Pfft, you not able to sleep? That’s impossible… you wouldn’t do something bad for your health.” Ji hyo retorted with a chuckle and in a flash, she snatched the iPad from Jong kook to his chagrin.

“Mong Ji, I know that is really weird and I think I’d never been this curious… I know I might not really lose sleep because I hate doing bad things to my body but still I want to try –”

“Shut up oppa, you want to try this? With me?” Ji hyo said waving the iPad in the air. “I’m just curious besides it’s you… it’s not like there’s anything in it. You had always hugged me, I piggy backed you, I carried you on my neck, I had you all over me… so can we try it?” he pleaded. Ji hyo can only laugh in disbelief, wondering if her oppa had always been so clueless.

“Yah Kim Jong kook oppa, you’re really something… just so you can make those arms of yours bigger you’d ask me to do this?” Jong kook nodded. “Please? Let’s try it Ji hyo-yah… it says it’s effective.”

“It’s the internet! How’d we know if it’s not some bull people invent?” she shouted, almost annoyed at the older man. Jong kook used his best smile and just shrugged. “How’d we know if we don’t try it?”

“Then call Gwang soo or Haha –”

“But it says a woman… and I have some gym equipment here and you’re here so it’s perfect.” he reasoned, Ji hyo sighed and finally relented.

 

 

Jong kook changed to his workout clothes and lead Ji hyo to a small room where he keeps several gym equipments and accessories. He adjusted the weights and other things as Ji hyo watched him.

“I didn’t know you had a gym in your house oppa.” Jong kook chuckled and sat comfortably on the weight bench. “It’s only for light workouts if I can’t go to the gym. Come and sit now.” Ji hyo walked over to Jong kook and sat on his knees her back facing him.

“Ji hyo can you go higher? And why don’t you face me?”

“Aissh oppa quit nagging! This is more comfortable for me.” Ji hyo lazily dragged her bottom an inch higher and settled down, playing games on Jong kook’s iPad.

The commander began his experiment and lifted the weights over his head. Ji hyo can his body strain but she ignored it and just played. Soon she forgot already where she was and got too carried away by what she’s playing. “Ji hyo, can you stop moving?”

“Why? I’m playing – Owff, aissh, I was about to beat the boss!” Ji hyo continued to play her body swaying as if following the movements of whatever game she’s playing. Jong kook gasped but controlled himself as a different sensation stir inside him.

 

 

“Oppa, until when are you going to lift weights? I think I’m done with this game.” said Ji hyo, her tone clearly annoyed. Jong kook struggled to speak, his throat felt so dry, he can fell his sweat dripping, his heart pounded so hard on his chest. It was the most intense work out he ever had. For a while, he was guilty of watching Ji hyo’s back as she accidentally grinded on top of him. He bit his lip and tried not to get affected but it was impossible. He didn’t know Ji hyo could look so hot, make him feel so hot – “oppa, I’ve had enough.” Then she blankly hopped off his lap and went out of the room leaving Jong kook panting and heaving and it’s not because of the workout.

 

 

“Thanks a lot Ji hyo-yah… I think it was effective but I’ll stick to my normal routine…” Jong kook said while unable to meet her gaze. He was awkwardly standing behind the door while Ji hyo was already in the corridor outside his apartment. Then Ji hyo chuckled and Jong kook lifted his face. “Oppa, did you really think I’m that clueless? That’s why I told you not to do it… why don’t we fix that problem too? Since you're treating me like your friend with benefits-”

Jong kook growled and pulled Ji hyo back into the apartment, closing the door impatiently by kicking it with a foot.


Seriously, lol I wasn't planning on doing this but blame tumblr... now I have to really focus on those proposals... enough break *sigh* I hope you enjoy this little one shot :) This doesn't really make enough sense but it was fun XD

It's the faullt of this pic >.< I imagined Jong kook doing anything because he read that it was good for his muscles so he asked Ji hyo to this pose with him lol