Finally My Last Love

Runningman Oneshot Story Collection (Not Accepting Requests - HIATUS)

 

“Yah! Why do I get to be paired with you?”

“Wae?! Do you think I like being paired with you too?!”

“Yah chongmal, you Ji hyo, you’re really too much!”

“Wae?! Wae?! Shorty!”

“I can’t believe this… yah, Ji hyo-yah... who are you calling shorty?”

“You, who else? It’s not as if I’m saying it to Gwang soo... what do you think?” Ji hyo raised her eyebrows to Haha, and Haha was so speechless that he only clutched his neck, acting as if he is having high blood pressure.

“Ah sincha! Quit bickering you too! You’re really like kids” Jae suk had to stop the two from fighting. It was always like that the two would fight even for the smallest things. Two years have passed and they were still like that, fighting, bickering, arguing.

 

 

Haha suddenly announced that he is getting married and all the running man members greeted him. One day while filming he was eliminated early and he had to go to jail. He was alone and he sighed since he had no one to talk to and he can’t disturb the staff that is busy working. After a while Ji hyo entered the room.

“Oh Ji hyo yah, you were eliminated too?” he laughed at her and she came running to him and pulled his hair.

“What did you say? Oppa did you laugh just now?”

“Mianhe! Chaebal! Sincha mianhe Ji hyo-yah”

She calmed down and sat beside Haha. Haha looked at her and Ji hyo noticed this.

“Oppa why are you staring at me? Do want to fight with me again? Aren’t you tired after two years?”

Haha checked the surroundings and he noticed no one is filming nor looking at them.

“Actually Ji hyo-yah I really didn’t mean to annoy you...”

“Then why do you always pick on me?”

“Umm it’s just that... just... that one...”

“Ah oppa? Just what?”

“Nothing...” then Suk Jin entered the jail and Ji hyo ignored Haha.

I’m getting married already and I do love Byul but something just doesn’t feel right...

 

Filming finished and everyone was preparing to leave. Haha felt restless, he keeps on thinking of Ji hyo so he sent her a text.

Haha: Ji hyo I’m sorry...

Ji hyo looked at him and smiled, this made him feel better so he texted her again.

Haha: I want to buy you a drink... come with me?

He was nervously waiting for her reply; he felt his heart beating faster with anticipation. Then he felt his phone vibrate and he excitedly read the message.

Ji hyo: oppa just us? How about the others?

Haha thought it must have sounded weird so he replied.

Haha: it’s because I did wrong to you, just let me okay to atone for all my teasings chaebal?

Ji hyo: okay oppa J

 

 

They met at a bar near ha-ha’s restaurant and they ordered some drinks.

“Oppa I haven’t congratulated you before but I’m really happy for you and Byul…”

“Thanks Ji hyo, actually I asked you here because there is something I’ve wanted to tell you...”

“What is it oppa? Don’t tell me you want to fight again keke”

“Aniyo... it’s not like that Ji hyo, I just felt that I should finish this cleanly...”

“What are you talking about oppa…?”

“You asked me why I always picked on you… I actually don’t know too… but I just feel happy when you notice me because you won’t ever talk to me unless I tease you...”

“Aw oppa, did I ignore you? Why do you want me to notice you though? You only like female guests…”

“Of all the running man guests I’ve only liked one seriously”

“Sincha? Who?”

“You…” Ji hyo stared at Haha at disbelief, he did the same too. He can’t believe what he just said. In his mind though he remembered the first time Ji hyo came to running man before as a guest, and he thought she was really pretty he actually fell for her a bit although he never admitted it even to himself.

“You oppa, are you drunk? I’m not byul...”

“Mianhe Ji hyo but I actually liked you before...”

“Oppa you are getting married...”

“I know but before that I just wanted you to know, I wanted to get it off my chest so I can forget you okay?”

“Oppa”

“Yah just forget it okay I love Byul and I only used to like you, I feel better now that you know about it…”

They continued to drink but the atmosphere was really awkward so they said good bye to each other. As Ji hyo went in the car she hesitated and ran back to Haha…

“Oppa I don’t really mind what you said before, I hope you never change towards me”

“Ji hyo I hope you find your last love too”

“neh… anyong!” he waved at her good bye and he felt lighter, he was  a bit sad for not telling her earlier and he raised his head and saw the heavens full of stars. Haha started to run, he knows well where to go, where he wanted to be, whom he want to be with, he can feel it, he has no regrets and he is a happy man.

 

I guess I don’t regret anything now… Byul…my last love...

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

not a really great story to start this collection but at least it has one story now.. i was a monday couple shipper before then i thought haha and Ji hyo were really cute, so it's some sort of a tribute to secret couple before haha marries... ihope you liked it XD