Hyungs

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

Changmin quietly walked into his dorms a couple hours after the recording of WGM, four of his hyungs standing there. Or, well, they were more or less scattered around the room like insects in the maknae's mind. Yes, Changmin had just compared the other ledgendary members of TVXQ to bugs of all things... Oh well. It was Changmin after all.

"...So, Minnie, how was your recording session?" Jaejoong started up as he took a cake out of the fridge. Yes, Jaejoong prepared a cake for Changmin. If there was any chance that Changmin would have gotten mad, the cake would calm him down immediately. Changmin turned his head and stared at the cake, then looking at Jaejoong.

"Firstly, don't call me 'Minnie'. Secondly, the recording was... It was fine." Changmin muttered quietly, unconsciously trying to hide the tone of satisfaction in his voice. He didn't want to break his pride and say that his hyungs were right, because he hadn't met someone terrible. In fact, he met someone who was potentially his new best friend (Changmin argued that being 'lovers' was too far off). If the other members of DBSK knew that though, they might feel obligated to do other things for him, and Changmin didn't really want that.

Watching Changmin closely, the other members' eyes widened at this. They were honestly surprised by the fact that their maknae had somehow managed to complete the recording, but were more shocked by the look in Changmin's eyes. What on Earth was that light, that fire, which was burning so brightly? The look of satisfaction, amusement, interest... And growing affection? There was a look in Changmin's eyes, an emotion which they just could not pinpoint... Love?

"...Are you and Kyuhyun getting along well?" Yunho asked his maknae with a rather curious and suspicious look. Changmin shrugged as he sat down on the nearest chair to him.

"Yeah, sort of... We're going to a game convention on Saturday this week." Changmin said. He wondered if it was a good choice to tell his hyungs, but he figured that they'd find out anyway.

"Really??" Junsu asked in a surprised way. Changmin gave him a twisted expression before suppressing his urge to ask 'What's with that look?'.

"We found out we both have a thing for Starcraft. I got his username." Changmin muttered as he ruffled his own hair once again. The others stared, they knew what a 'username' was equivalent to. And they began to feel excited. 

"So...Did you learn anything else?" Yoochun quickly asked. Changmin then decided that he wouldn't answer anymore questions, it began to become just a little uncomfortable. And if he spoke anything else, perhaps they would notice the two maknaes weren't actually that far apart.

"Just wait for the broadcast." Changmin said as he stood up. But before he could take even just a single step, Jaejoong called him.

"Changmin..." Jaejoong muttered.

"Yes?" Changmin answered.

"Are you guys allowed to meet out of WGM?" Yunho questioned, Changmin simply shrugged once again.

"Sure, why not? We're going to see each other at Music Bank anyway. Not to mention the fact that we both go to the same university." Changmin replied to his four other hyungs.

"Really??" Yoochun exclaimed in a confused way.

"Yeah." Changmin whispered.

"So you met each other before recording?" Junsu questioned, Changmin shook his head and let out a slight sigh from his lips.

"No. I didn't know we went to the same university until today when Kyuhyun said that he sits directly behind me." Changmin groaned silently, he felt like such a fool.

"You serious??" Yunho asked.

"Yeah, I felt like an idiot for not knowing. But oh well. I never pay attention to people at my university anyway. I usually just pay attention to the teacher since, you know, I'm hardly ever there and need to catch up on stuff." Changmin muttered, ignoring that sullen sensation inside of him suddenly rising from his chest.

"...So, how do you feel being married?" Jaejoong asked, suddenly changing the topic. Changmin stood in silence for 5 seconds before replying to his hyung's question.

"...No different to when I was single." Changmin spoke, making some of the others stare blankly at him.

"You sure?" Junsu asked, Changmin nodded.

"...Yeah, what's with the look in your eyes?" Changmin asked in a suspicious manner, seeing some sort of alien light radiating off the other members' bodies.

"Nothing." They replied in union, Changmin didn't bother to think about it as he walked to his room.

"Whatever, I'm tired. Wake me if you... Don't wake me. And leave me some cake."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the story, Kyuhyun had finally returned home to his dorms after the filming of WGM. His many hyungs quickly turned their heads at the maknae's presence. They were sitting around the room. They quickly smiled at their maknae. Kyuhyun didn't really pay much attention to it, taking off his jacket and putting it on the coat hanger after taking off his shoes.

"Kyuhyunnie, how was it?" Leeteuk questioned, the eldest and by far, the most protective Hyung that Kyuhyun had.

"How was what, Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked, pretending not to know. Why did his heart beat in such an uneven pace?

"How was the filming of WGM? Did you really get paired with Changmin?" Ryeowook asked again from the kitchen, making some sandwiches for the other Super Junior members to eat.

"Yeah, I got paired with Changmin." Kyuhyun muttered rather quietly, unable to understand why his words simply sounded so comfortable. As if the sentence simply slipped off his tongue, leaving a pleasant, lingering sensation. Before Kyuhyun even knew it, a smile was silently crawling up to his lips. Once the maknae felt the corners of his lips raise, Kyuhyun quickly suppressed it down and tried to keep a hold of his cold expression. The other Super Junior members watched in surprise as their maknae tried to hide his smile. Why was Kyuhyun beaming so? His expression... he was charmed? That emotion which none of the members could pinpoint... love perhaps?

"Hm, is it me or do you seem just a little happy?" Zhoumi teased, Kyuhyun quickly shook his head at those words. He didn’t want to be too in into a fake marriage. And also, he wasn't going to be humiliated like this.

"You're just seeing things Zhoumi." Kyuhyun quickly retorted to that comment. A couple Super Junior members laughed while others remained completely indifferent. Outside of the Super Junior dorms, Kyuhyun was seen as ‘quiet’ and ‘good’. But inside the dorms… Kyuhyun was loud and rather… bad. Of course, inside out outside, Kyuhyun was ‘innocent’. And when the Super Junior members say ‘innocent’, they mean untainted. For their maknae hasn’t loved and hasn’t known any wrong.

"Fine, if you insist." Zhoumi spoke back, seeing through the younger’s mask. After all, he was pretty close to Kyuhyun. Zhoumi could see from a mile away if there was any change in Kyuhyun. And now, he was sure there was a change; just a slight change. But what change you ask? Zhoumi wasn’t really sure about that.

"When are you maknaes going to see each other again?" Heechul asked boredly.

"We're going to a game convention together later." Kyuhyun replied.

“Really, when?” Shindong questioned.

“On Saturday. It’s 3 days away.” Kyuhyun spoke.

“Oh, cool.” Eunhyuk replied.





“Can we go?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't already know, I'm back~ ^^ And if there are any errors in this chapter, please ignore it. I'm having trouble getting my head working! >__< Do you like it? ^^