Arcade

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

They ran. Though knowing that the arcade was on the other side of the mall, yet not caring really about how they would get there or at what time, the maknaes seemed to play an unconscious game of tag. Of course, Changmin's legs were longer, which game him an advantage, but he didn't feel right running too much faster than Kyuhyun. If he did, Kyuhyun would fall behind, and something in Changmin's mind made that thought feel bitter. So though always ahead, Changmin stuck close, as if he were teasing Kyuhyun without the elder actually knowing.

Kyuhyun breathed heavily, it was so unfair. Until now, he had never felt inferior when it came to height. But when seeing Changmin's stance, how long the younger's legs were compared to his own, Kyuhyun felt envious. Or rather, embarrassed to some extent, because he felt so vulnerable. But even though it'd be nice to be that tall, Kyuhyun didn't have an issue with how he came out.

"I'm so tired." The elder puffed, slowing down into a couple of steps as Changmin had stopped in what seemed to be the arcade. Changmin took a heavy breath also, smiling slightly as he brushed his hair from his eyes.

"You don't do much exercise, do you?" Changmin asked simply, to which Kyuhyun gave a slight glare before nodding. That was obvious.

Kyuhyun stood up straight, trying to regain his breath before asking, "Hey, do you have any money?"

Changmin nodded, "Obviously."

"Good."

The two then entered, to which, everything had faded and the maknaes could only thing of one thing; gaming. Both Kyuhyun and Changmin had similar tastes in games, and instantly ran inside to find the most interesting game to play. Changmin ended up paying for most things, everything, but had forgotten to care in the adrenaline of it all. Games, lollies, little toy prizes from vending machines, they had done it all. The air hockey table, bowling, the dance machine to which Kyuhyun had almost fallen down and Changmin pulled him back up, the maknaes were having a great time.

"Changmin." Kyuhyun called as they walked around, stopping in his tracks. Stopping in front of a large toy claw machine.

"Yeah?" Changmin replied.

"I want that."

Changmin gave a puzzled look as Kyuhyun pointed, "The strawberry plushie?"

"Mhm."

"Wouldn't you rather a watermelon or something?"

Kyuhyun stared at Changmin, serious to the point the younger had to stop himself from laughing. "Strawberry. I want the strawberry. Get me the strawberry."

Changmin simply smiled. "Alright alright."

The former grinned at him happily, which felt like enough encouragement to Changmin to actually put some effort into it. There, he popped in a dollar. Then a dollar became two dollars. And two dollars became three dollars. As he used the controller to try and pick up the damned toy, it kept slipping from the machine's claws. Kyuhyun's eyes, expect and wanting, we on him, and Changmin felt as if he had a duty to do something about it. After all, he was Kyuhyun's husband after all.

"Damn machine." Changmin muttered to himself. 

Kyuhyun gave a slight smile, though disappointed, "It's cool. Let's go somewhere else."

Changmin wasn't going to let this go so easily, "No, I-" 

"They must be here. If not, the next place is the restaurant." A voice was then heard. Both Changmin and Kyuhyun froze.

It was Heechul's.

"Changmin-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, come out wherever you are~ We won't hurt you~" He sang, then a group of footsteps following behind him. Trouble was approaching, and fast.

"Hide!" Kyuhyun quickly whispered in the loudest way possible.

"Where?" Changmin asked, equally as panicked.

"I don't know!" Kyuhyun replied, Changmin grabbing his wrist and then running towards what appeared to be a photo booth.

"There!" 

The two rushed inside, pulling back the curtains and placing themselves inside. It was a very small photo booth however, to which Changmin's back was completely bent and Kyuhyun's knees scraped against Changmin's legs as he sat on the only chair available.

"Why do we always end up cramped next to each other?" Kyuhyun asked, to which Changmin hummed.

"It's only twice."

"More than enough for me." The elder replied.

Changmin stared down at him, "We are married, if you've forgotten."

To this, Kyuhyun smirked. And this probably wasn't the self defense mechanism, and rather, 'mock for amusement' mechanism. He started, "Well well, being a man now are we?"

"We're both men." Changmin retorted.

"If you really want, I'll be the man too." Kyuhyun replied. The younger wasn't sure whether to laugh or scoff.

"No thanks, not into that."

Kyuhyun continued to grin, "Tell me then Changmin, what are you into?"

Changmin raised a brow, "Kind of direct, aren't you?" 

"We are married, if you've forgotten." Kyuhyun replied, to which Changmin couldn't help but smile. Their conversations we fun, Changmin had to admit. He liked talking with Kyuhyun.

"Did you hear their voices?" Someone, sounding like Jaejoong in particular, was heard. The maknaes immediately tensed.

"Yeah, that way." Leeteuk spoke.

The maknaes did not fear those two. Only Heechul, for they could hear the blood in his voice when he said, "Those brats, I'm going to kill them for that..."

Changmin felt calm for the most part, but then he looked down, he realised that there was a flaw. The younger started, "Isn't it obvious that we're here? They can still see our shoes. Two pairs. In a pink photo booth."

"I can't stand on this chair!" Kyuhyun quickly spoke.

"Neither can I."

Kyuhyun raised a brow, "So you are suggesting what?"

"I'll sit on the chair and hold my knees up, you can sit on my lap." Changmin said, hating the way it sounded and felt in his mouth. The other's eyes widened for just a second.

Kyuhyun could have said something snarky, but instead he said, "We're advancing too far, it's only been a day." 

Changmin bit his lip to try not to smile at that comment. He continued, "Yunho Hyung is sharp, just do it."

The elder was slightly reluctant, but nodded, because he wasn't sure of the abilities of the DBSK members, saying, "Don't touch places you aren't supposed to touch."

Changmin rolled his eyes, "Same goes to you."

And with that, Kyuhyun stood up, trying not to hit his head on the top of the photobooth, and exchanging places with Changmin. It was more than simply 'awkward'. Changmin sat down, to which, Kyuhyun stood for a couple seconds, hesitant. The DBSK maknae didn't seem all that too willing either. However, with the sounds of footsteps passing them again, Kyuhyun quickly took place on Changmin's lap. The younger kept his feet up, pressed on the wall of the booth for friction, Kyuhyun doing the same from a higher level.

Kyuhyun could feel himself blush, Changmin feeling equally as flustered. Though it wasn't unpleasant. Merely uncommon pressures and intimacy neither had experienced before.

Then suddenly, as Kyuhyun felt two hands on his waist, he muttered back, "Didn't I say don't touch places you aren't supposed to touch?"

His entire body was heated.

Changmin coughed, embarrassed, but continued, "You'd fall if I wasn't."

Fair enough. 

Kyuhyun had been wobbling slightly.

"Hm."

They stayed like that in what seemed to be an eternity, before hearing Heechul once again, "Damn, let's go to the food court. They'll have to be there."

At the sound of that, then another clatter of footsteps walking out the opening, both Changmin and Kyuhyun relaxed.

"Finally." They exclaimed, jumping out of the photo booth to stretch their legs and get rid of the horridly heated feelings they had. It was only a little time before it disappeared though, looking up at each other and smiling.

Kyuhyun ruffled his own hair, "What should we do now?"

Changmin thought before biting his lip, "I'd say go home. They'll probably kill us if they find us here."

And although Kyuhyun didn't like the idea of leaving now, he nodded, "True."

The younger looked at Kyuhyun, knowing that he wasn't really happy with that, and neither was he. After all, they were having so much fun. Changmin sighed before doing something he wasn't planning to, just to spite his hyungs. But Changmin didn't care anymore. "Hey, give me your phone number, I'll call you tonight."

When Kyuhyun heard that, he looked up with bright eyes before nodding, "Alright then."

The two took out their individual phones and exchanged numbers, both feeling oddly satisfied.

Changmin held back a smile, "Do you want me to take you home or something?"

Kyuhyun almost said yes, but with another odd feeling, he shook his head. "No, it's fine, I can go by myself."

The younger held back the bitterness and replied, "Okay, see you then. I think I'm going to go to the food court to see how they're doing."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Extremely."

"Should I come to?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin shook his head.

"You go on ahead. I'll tell you what happens later."

Kyuhyun stood there, slowly retreating, feeling still odd. Something wasn't right. He said, "Alright, bye."

Changmin nodded, humming as a sort of reply that Kyuhyun had quickly become used to. He watched the figure slowly drift off and out of the opening, but then, seeing the elder return in a dash. Before Changmin could ask what was going on, Kyuyun ran up to him and hugged him. Arms hesitantly reached around Changmin's figure and to his back, then quickly being released again,

"Sorry, I didn't feel satisfied." Kyuhyun muttered, then running at a speed that seemed humanly impossible.

A light blush crawled to Changmin's cheeks before he smiled, a warm sensation flooding his body once again. Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun. All he could think of was Kyuhyun.

The younger shook his head, then staring back at what he really stayed back to do.

The toy claw machine.