Breakfast

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

The two maknaes walked, closer and closer to the restaurant. With their minds simply focused on the food which they were soon to devour, they did not realise their hyungs who were far behind them, in fear that they would be caught. The DBSJ members crept closer and closer, staring in confusion.

"...Don't they get along better when we're not there?" Zhoumi asked quietly, Leeteuk nodded at the question. Yoochun, Heechul, Yunho and Jaejoong simply stared.

"Huh?" They hummed in union.

"Think about it. They managed to get through an entire day of filming only when we left. Also, right now, they seem to be pretty friendly with each other. I mean, look, Kyuhyun made Changmin pay, and Changmin didn't mind!" Leeteuk quickly exclaimed, causing all of them to think.

"...Then should we just leave them by themselves?" Yunho questioned the rest, Jaejoong let out a light pout.

"We can't. This is fun." Jaejoong muttered, the others laughed at his reaction.

"Okay, we'll stalk them. Agreed?" Heechul quickly asked, everyone gave a light nod and sigh.

"Agreed."

-------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want to eat?" Kyuhyun asked, seated in a restaurant and sitting just across from Changmin. The DBSK maknae stared at the menu, still deciding.

"...Umm..." Changmin hummed, Kyuhyun stared in expectance. He somehow knew that this would have happened.

"Everything?" Kyuhyun questioned.

Changmin looked up with a slight smile, Kyuhyun quickly returning the grngmin questioned, a light laugh escaping Kyuhyun's lips.

"IYou're just kind of known for your love of food." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, Changmin nodded with a sense of satisfaction inside of him. Kyuhyun stared at the younger. "If you can afford everything, order everything."

"...But, I need the money to buy clothes..." Changmin muttered in a disapppointed manner, Kyuhyun raised a brow at the other maknae.

"You're here to buy clothes?" Kyuhyun asked in surprise, Changmin stared back.

"Yeah, why?"

"My hyungs dragged me out of bed because of the exact same reason."

"It seems that we have parallel lives." Changmin joked. Kyuhyun nodded, another smile soon creeping to his lips. There was no need to pretend to hate each other if their hyungs weren't there, because then it was just a waste of time and effort. 

"Just make your hyungs pay for you clothes." Kyuhyun said, Changmin groaned as he shook his head.

"I can't." Changmin spoke.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked with a twisted expression.

Changmin looked up at Kyuhyun.

"Just nag them, they'll give in eventually, I do it all the time. Besides, I heard you were good at aegyo. My hyungs told me so. It shouldn't be that much of a problem." He Kyuhyun told Changmin, the younger ruffled his own hair and gave a sigh.

"No, there's a difference between you and me." Changmin explained, Kyuhyun didn't really understand.

"What?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"I've lost the 'cute' character to Junsu hyung." Changmin said. Kyuhyun looked even more confused than he did before.

"And I have the 'cute' character?" Kyuhyun asked in surprised way, Changmin suppressed a laugh. Kyuhyun's voice was so obliviously innocent that he wasn't able to mock the elder.

"People still consider you 'pure'. And yes, to some point, people consider you 'cute'." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun pouted and shook his head. Changmin didn't know when he had become fond of such an expression on the other's face.

"You too." Kyuhyun insisted.

"No, I permanently lost being 'pure' in 2007." Changmin said, Kyuhyun gave a curious look.

"Why?"

"I went on YSMM... And you know, confessed to watching... videos." Changmin coughed awkwardly, though amused when seeing Kyuhyun's eyes widen with a slight shade of red on his cheeks. Kyuhyun stared down for a second, hesitantly looking up.

"...Threaten them?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin laughed quietly.

"That'll work quite well." Changmin muttered, looking back to the menu in front of him. Kyuhyun smiled at that.

"So, what are you ordering again?" Kyuhyun asked in amusement, Changmin gave a smirk.

"This and this and this and this." Changmin said, pointing to pretty much all the dishes found on the first page. Kyuhyun giggled.

"I think I'll have these three." Kyuhyun replied, showing Changmin the dishes he wanted. The younger raised a brow.

"Sure. Can you even eat that much? I mean, you're kind of thin." Changmin said, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You too. And remember, you're paying for me as well." Kyuhyun smirked, Changmin smiled back.

"I know."

"So, should we call the waiter over?" Kyuhyun quickly asked, eager to have some food in front of him. Changmin nodded.

'Hm, okay, you do it." Changmin said, Kyuhyun looked around. Suddenly, the elder's eyes widened, quickly looking away.

"I don't want to." Kyuhyun stated simply, Changmin gave a curious stare.

"Why not?"

"...Just do it, you're my husband now."

"You're my husband as well." Changmin retorted, Kyuhyun looked back at the younger.

"But... Hey, which one of us shall be the 'feminine' one?" Kyuhyun quickly questioned, causing Changmin to think. He stared at Kyuhyun's physique, than thinking of his own.

And then the pros and cons.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Okay, I'm pretty sure it's you." Changmin finally answered after a lot of staring. Kyuhyun looked down at his menu.

"I accept, only if you call the waiter over and order me food." Kyuhyun said to the other, Changmin gave a twisted expression.

"...Sure, whatever. You're really weird, you know that?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Hey, I'm unique." Kyuhyun replied, Changmin raised his hand so that the waiter notice. The man dressed in the white uniform quickly ran over.

"Yes sir?" He asked politely, a pen and some paper readily in his hand.

"May I order this and this and this and-" Changmin quickly stopped talking, eyes off the menu for a second. He stared up to see the waiter not even paying attention to him. Instead, the waiter was paying attention to Kyuhyun who was looking in some other direction.

Changmin stared.

It was obvious that Kyuhyun wasn't oblivious to this, as he leaned towards the opposite side, kind of finding something to distract him.

"...I need a drink..." The Super Junior finally stated, walking to some other location in the restaurant. Changmin nodded slightly, staring back up at the waiter. His eyes, they were only focused on Kyuhyun, following every single step, every movement. The smallest detail was caught. Changmin scowled, feeling some sort of emotion raise. Anger was it? Jealousy? Possessiveness? He didn't know why he was feeling such emotions.

"...Sir, what would you like again?" The waiter asked, showing an apologetic look, Changmin bit his lip.

"This and this and this and this." Changmin stated, turning his eyes to see where Kyuhyun went.

"Yes sir." He said, walking back off to somewhere else. Changmin stared, finally spotting Kyuhyun who was timidly approaching the table and taking a seat.

"He's not coming back, right?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin was just a little irritated.

"Who is that guy?" Changmin asked back, a sigh was heard.

"He's... I don't know, but I think he's been following me. I saw him at a fansigning, he came to get my autograph. I was like, 'Oh, he's a fan'. Then, I began to see him at live performaces, shows, etc... And I know, some fans are just really dedicated, so I found nothing wrong with that. But then, I don't know, but I swear I saw him following me on the streets last time... I think he's a stalker. I don't know, I may be wrong, I'm probably just being paranoid, but you know... I'm cautious." Kyuhyun explained, Changmin nodded with those words.

He knew, he had been in the same situation.

"I understand, I have fans like that as well. But you... you should really take care, make sure your manager's with you. Or one of the other Super Junior members." Changmin muttered, then understanding why Kyuhyun was so nervous before. Something told him that the waiter wasn't the only one who had a borderline obsession with the elder. Perhaps Kyuhyun knew this fact too, and tried not to be separated from his hyungs due to this.

Though, Kyuhyun stared curiously. "Why?"

"...Your physique really isn't going to help you" Changmin managed to say, reluctant to say anything else. Kyuhyun thought for a second before nodding.

"Oh, okay then." Kyuhyun muttered, eyes wondering to somewhere else. Changmin stared towards the other direction, eyes widening. He had made eye-contact with that waiter. Was he glaring? Or were his eyes simply focused on Kyuhyun? Changmin shook his head as he stared back down at the table. He wasn't really sure of what was going on, the situation was confusing him. Changmin eyed the waiter slightly, seeing him stare at Kyuhyun. Changmin clenched his fist lightly.

He didn't like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh lord, what did you guys think of this chapter?~ I've been so busy lately, oh well, did you enjoy it? ^^