Demigod {Chloe}

Mythomagical

 

Sehun’s story was lame. Wasn’t it? And he couldn’t even decide whether I’m an American or British. Well actually exclude the part that he told you guys a little part of his mysterious past. But nevermind with that. Let’s just get back to the story.

I walked through the woods, deeper and deeper. My first thought was, am I lost? I stopped for a while, took a glance to my back and found Sehun was walking behind me. He was whistling a song that I didn’t know while he picked a flower from one of the tree he passed by.

I continued my walk since I felt safe because Sehun was behind me.

[No, Sehun it doesn’t mean that you’re so strong or something and stop grinning like a weirdo]

I walked for about 2 minutes again, and I was in the edge of the woods. With a huge lake and houses that formed an U in front of me. There were some people holding weapons, sword, bow and arrow, spear and some other weapons. I watched them with enthusiasm, imagining how would I be if I was in their place, holding a weapon, fight the villains in this world, bring justice to the top of the world.

Then suddenly Sehun tapped my shoulder and brought me back to reality. “You’ll be training with them after I take you around the camp.” He said with a raised eyebrow, for the second time. Urgh. Calm down Chloe, he’s your brother.

Sehun took me for a short tour around this huge camp. The view from the shore of the lake was absolutely incredible. There was a mountain across the lake, with pine woods on the slope of it. There are some girls splashing each other in the edge of the lake near a small house, their laughter was heard from here. They were really beautiful honestly, with their blond hair and... Uh oh I couldn’t see their eyes’s colour since they were too far from us. I could see that they resembled each other.

“They’re the daughter of Aphrodite, for your information.” Sehun said as if he could read my mind, I just nodded in response.

I sat down to the humid woods that formed the shore, and plunged my feet into the water. I felt stronger for a second, I took it out and I felt nothing. I tried it twice and it was all the same, when a part of my body touched the water, I felt something strong in me, but when it wasn’t it felt normal like nothing happened.

Without thinking, I jumped into the water. Sehun didn’t put a panic face like he knew nothing bad would happen to me. And I thought that it was right, because when I was drowned into the deep, I could still breath. I swam back to the surface of the lake and found Sehun squatted with a little smile on his face and I grinned at him, then I realised that my clothes were not soaked.

Sehun rolled his eyes, looked uninterested. “Don’t you know that you’re a daughter of Poseidon? God of the seas?”

Was he kidding? Was it a joke? From the way Chiron talked to me, I knew that there was something special about me that I didn’t know before. But I didn’t expect a daughter of Poseidon would be a great thing of me. Sehun just stared at me with a reassuring expression. I just stared him back and slapped his cheek, not hard, I’m telling you, not that slap that could make a fingerprint on the victim’s cheek.

“You’re Poseidon’s daughter, I repeat. You’re a demigod.” He explained with a sour face. Maybe because of the slap. Wait, a what? Demi what? Demigod?

“What is Demigod.” I asked him with my eyes closed, too much informations for today. I didn’t think that I could keep it all in my brain.

“Demigod? A child of a god. So gods and goddesses, at some times they would come to earth, and... Should I say it, hook up with mortals. Any mortals, especially human. And then, they would have a child. And that child, is a demigod. Half god and half mortal.” He answered my answered my question completely, and that was the first time he talked that much since the first time we met. “Don’t look at me like that. And don’t ever think that I would talk that much, ever again.”

“Yes I wouldn’t. So let me guess, you’re a son of Poseidon too? So you really are my brother?” I tried to gather more informations, just to made sure that everything was real, just to make sure that I wasn’t just hallucinating.

Sehun tilted his head, I thought he was thinking what words should he say, “Just look at our hair and our eyes. Your hair, it’s still brown right. And your eyes, they’re blue. Just like the ocean. Compare it with mine.”

I looked down to see my kind of long hair, he was right. Everytime I saw my hair, I always thought that it was determined as blond, not brown. Now that I met Sehun and he clarified everything, now I knew that my hair is brown.

[can’t you just shut up and stop calling me a weirdo, Sehun?]

He rolled his eyes and stood up, “come on, let’s go to the cabin area.”

He walked from the shore first, I just followed him, keeping our distance close. Now that I felt the bond as a family between us, I felt comfortable having him around.

Sehun took me to the area that full of houses. “So, this is our cabin. Cabin 3, and the occupant of this house is just, us two.” He pointed at the blue cabin that decorated with shells and other sea stuffs. “It looks stupid right? With all those decoration around it. I already complained to Chiron about this but he—“

“No, it’s fine. Shells and those other things are stuffs from the sea right, and that’s where our father belongs to. That’s his place. And those decorations, I think it’s just like the characteristics for each cabin.” I said as I examined the other cabins. Sehun went silent, dumb founded.

“Err, okay. Just go in, help your self. There are only 2 beds inside the cabin. Just choose any of them. Because there’s no such difference in each bed.” He said lazily. “I’ll just go get some stuffs for you. And, you don’t have to practise for today. Just... Get ready for dinner.” Now this is what I called a brother.

I went inside, the room was even nicer than the outer appearance of the cabin. The room was coloured by blue, representing the ocean. There were some drawings of lovely sea creatures that seemed alive. And the bed, oh my god, I LOVE IT. The bed was bright blue with little shining shells as the decoration. There were 2 bookshelves inside it, and it was full of books, that written in Greek so we could read it. But I am too lazy to read all of those things. Oh and there was also a small fountain inside the cabin, as I walked closer to the fountain, I could see some gold coins inside it, weird? I thought so.

When I finished with my tini tiny tour inside the cabin, Sehun opened the door with a bag slunged on his shoulder, “here, this is yours. There are some of your need inside it. As the Hermes daughter said.” He passed me the rucksack.

The rucksack was bright blue, I love blue. I opened the rucksack and looked inside it. Yes that Hermes daughter was right, of course I need clothes, shampoo, soap, towel, and perfume. I thanked you for giving me those things. I saw the t-shirt that I was holding, it was exactly the same as what Sehun was wearing.

“That t-shirt is the camp shirt. Everyone wears that.” He explained it to me.

“Where is the bathroom.” I asked carelessly.

“That, in the corner, how come you couldn’t see it. It is clear enough to see.” He scoffed. I just grinned to him and rushed into the bathroom brining my new t-shirt, training, towel, shampoo and soap.

 

10 minutes passed.

[Sehun said that I was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes]

“Thank god Poseidon’s daughter is different with Aphrodite’s daughter.” Was his first reaction when I came out of the bathroom. I just put a confused face, but I didn’t think that he would see it since he was staring at the blue ceiling. Yes everything was blue in the Poseidon’s cabin. “Come on, let’s go to the dining room to get our dinner. Chiron never lets us late for our meal time.”

Right timing. I’m starving.