Lonely {Sehun}

Mythomagical

 

So, this extremely awesome person is taking over the recorder and the beast is hitting this awesome person right now.

[AAA CHLOE STOP]

As you know. Medusa passed by us. In a bus. I was pretty sure that the driver was not a mortal or maybe a careless mortal. Yes, the mist must’ve blurred their vision so they see anything else. But still, it was weird that Medusa didn’t turn the driver into stone and stopped by us. It wasn’t that I was expecting to fight with Medusa, she was indeed a strong woman. Of course, she dated my father, dated.

We still waited for the real bus to come over and picked us up and took us to the nearest city. Hey, don’t blame me, I didn’t know anything about the US.

While we were waiting, Chloe bit her lips all the time. She seemed very nervous without any exact reason.

The bus shelter was bad, really bad. It had no seat for us to sit, it was really old, and... I don’t know how to describe it any further, but I already told you that the shelter was really bad.

10 minutes

15 minutes

20 minutes

BAM! What happened? It was like a miracle, a boy stood beside Chloe, a black or brown haired boy stood beside her. Chloe’s eyes suddenly looked happy. Yes of course, it was her crush a.k.a Luhan.

He smirked to me, “you know, 2 people are not enough to do a quest.”

I rolled my eyes, thinking that I shouldn’t reply to him. But it would be rude if I ignore him and he actually wanted to help us on the quest to find the campers and Chiron, “I know the rule,” was my only reply. I said it coldly though.

Luhan put his hands into his pockets on his jeans, “I know where every one else is. And chiron too, maybe we could set them free and live peacefully at the camp, again.” What? Peacefully? We had to “upgrade” our monster shield everyday incase a strong monster would attack us. Everyday 3 of the campers were sent for a quest. And I was pretty sure that we couldn’t leave peacefully unless we were the gods. No jealousy for the parents, no. Just saying.

“I don’t know much about the campers, since I was staying in the camp for just only 2 days,” she took a deep breath and added some words, “but after after all they’re my half cousin right?”

We, me and Luhan, both nodded in agreement. She was right, they were my cousins. Yes, I have a bunch cousins, I know.

“Well, did you guys bring any extra weapons? I will be needing it for the quest,” Luhan said with a grin spreaded on his face. It looked like he didn’t bring any weapons wit him when he was kidnapped by I-don’t-know-who. “And Sehun, you’ll be surprised when you see the kidnapper of the whole camp,” he suddenly became serious and it shocked me. He never was that kind of serious person, indeed all of Hephaestus’s children were all cheery and never serious unless they were faced with machine, metals and anything related with those.

“Why so?” I asked carelessly, well I didn’t really care about the kidnapper honestly. As long as the campers were safe, nothing could compare to their safety. Let me tell you why I was so worried with their safety.

One, if they all were killed the gods and goddesses, except for my father, would be mad at me and Chloe.

Two, if the gods and goddesses were mad, their wrath will affected the whole world.

Three, if their wrath affected the whole world, mortals, I mean human, wouldn’t live in peace. They would be starving, they would be broke.

[Wait, it sounds like a song lyrics... Ah couldn’t remember which song]

Four, if the humans were in danger, they would die one by one. They would extinct. Gone, forever. And of course I wouldn’t want any of them, especially the root of it— the safety of the demigods— destroy the world slowly but sure.

I was so lost in my mind until Chloe snapped her fingers in front of my eyes. I blinked twice, thrice, and so many times until I was fully concious, “Wake up oldy. We have a job to do,” Chloe smirked. Then, I realised a bus stopped in front of us, Luhan chucked beside her, their arms were linked and I made a face at that, “What?” Chloe asked me, I didn’t want to hurt her feeling so I decided to shut my mouth and didn’t give any comment on how gross they were, how stupid Luhan’s face when he stared at Chloe, and how incredebly stupid Chloe’s question was.

“Ya know where we’re going?” Luhan suddenly interrupted me and Chloe. And once again, another dumb question was thrown. What was up with people this day? The two of them, Chloe and Luhan, were asking me two unnecessary questions. I didn’t have to answer those, the answers were clear, it must’ve been written on a post it and stuck on my forehead. Okay, calm down Sehun.

Chloe chuckled at Luhan’s question, she didn’t look nervous anymore when Luhan was around. Holy Hera, did I do something wrong to her? Why did she always nervous when it was only me the person that was with her. But when Luhan was around? She didn’t bite her lips anymore, she didn’t tangle her hands, all those sign of nervousness vanished by the speed of light. Even her eyes showed that she was relieved and happy with Luhan’s presence.

She’s in love you stupid, Horus suddenly popped into my mind. And he said that I was stupid. What? No, Oh Sehun is not stupid. Oh Sehun is smart, very smart.

I’m not stupid. When it comes to love, I don’t understand anything. I snapped back, and he just chuckled.

Because you’re too stupid to be in love, he replied. I just ignored him, too pissed off to answer him back. Huh too stupid your bloody arse.

I’m just too awesome to be in love, to have a lovely relationship. Enough said.

But to be honest, seeing those two linking arms, had that special way to stare at each other’s eyes, while me, chatting with Horus inside my head, arguing simple topic that was really unimportant. I felt lonely.

 

 

 


 

Well, Sehun needs someone. Any volunteers? loljk.