Betrayed {Sehun}

Mythomagical

We continued our journey after Chloe said that my eyes were back into their normal colour. Those eyes actually didn’t bother me at all, but Chloe overreacted about it and it honestly kind of annoying.

“I’m just hosted by a god. It’s not really a big deal.” Just.

Chloe didn’t say anything after that, weird. She wasn’t the type of a silent person. I knew she was warm-hearted and anything positive, but seeing her being silent, it was just all wrong. “Hey, look. I’m sorry.” She turned around, pretty little sister is looking at me, yee-ha. Lu han will definitely fall for you, sis. “You have nothing to be sorry.” She answered me stubbornly, oh dad why did you give me a stubborn sibling?

I finally stood, Chiron just smiled. “Stubborn.”

The flashback popped into my mind again. No, no, don’t you ever think about the past again, Sehun. Now, you have to find everyone in the camp. They were all endangered, you and Chloe were the only people left in the camp, and it’s your duty to find all of them. I knew it was wrong, going on a quest with only 2 people that were going, but however it was only you and me, Chloe.

She still walked in front of me, but suddenly, she stopped. “Yah, what happ-“ Before I could finished off my sentence, I saw a satyr in front of us.

THANK GOD WE FOUND A SATYR.

“Sehun? Is that you?”

Oh my gosh. It was Jonghyun. He was my former protector, everytime I went for a mission he MUST go with me. “he’s your protector, after all.” Chiron said everytime I asked him if I couldn’t bring Jonghyun with me along the mission.

He was actually a nice guy— and a nice goat of course.

Ah yes, I forgot to tell you. Satyr— or faun in Roman, is a half man and half goat ancient creature. The oldest Satyr— or faun, was Pan, the god of the nature. I’ve never met him before, neither did Jonghyun, but he heard from his family that Pan is the greatest Satyr ever. (well, it does make sense, he’s a god, dude)

He immediately ran off to me and hugged me, his smell... ewh, GROSS! Have you ever smelled a real life goat before? Well, that’s how Jonghyun smells. But, he’s honestly a great satyr. He did his jobs well. But the bad thing about him was, although he already HAS  a girlfriend— which happened as a tree fairy which happened that I forgot the species name, he still loved hanging out with the girls from the Aphrodite cabin, which happened to be Taemin’s sisters.

[Yes, I know I used too much “which happened”]

“Did you see anyone else around here?” I asked him coldly, just for a reminder that he got to pushed away my body from his, but what happened was, he didn’t released me from the hug, instead, he cried in my shoulder. Chloe just stared at him in disbelief, I thought I knew what was in her mind, what is this creature doing on my brother’s shoulder!? Well, her face and expression told everything in obvious. “Yes! I think I saw Luhan just before you guys reached here.”

1 second, silence. 2, silence. 3, si-

“WHAT!? LUHAN WAS HERE JUST THEN!?” Chloe freaked out, she looked happy and also panic, mixed emotion, I know. I actually wanted to join her scream, but considering that Jonghyun always knows that I’m a cool guy  then I had to keep my image nicely. “Well, y-yes. I think he went... There.” Jonghyun pointed to the bushes that directed us to the woods, no, something’s wrong. Luhan has never liked such places. “You’re obviously lying, who are you?” I demanded, he just smirked, didn’t answer my question. I could see that Chloe’s expression tensed. Then I realised that his fume wasn’t like the usual, there was something making it different... and I didn’t know what it was.

“Just go into the woods, I’m absolutely sure that Luhan is in there.” He pointed the woods. Don’t, I mouthed Chloe. She looked extremely confused, she wanted to go into the woods but the situation wasn’t convincing enough to let her take a decision.

Then, I heard a loud scream from the woods. A man’s voice. Luhan’s voice. It might be a Leucrocotta’s voice, I tried to calm myself down, but Chloe already ran off to the woods. Crap.

I chased after her, she had gotten too deep. I tried to stop her but failed.

“I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR FIGHT WITH THE LEUCROCOTTA AND TYPHOEUS THERE!” I heard Jonghyun’s loud voice.

Betrayer.

 


 

I'm sorry that this chapter is too short!><