Disappearance and Appearance {Chloe}

Mythomagical

 

Now, I wanted to tell you about that morning that changed my life, my everything.

I mean, have you ever experienced that you met a stranger and that stranger told you that you actually have a brother, but you’ve always lived with only your mother? I was probably nut that I didn’t believe that stranger. But who knows that that person is the wisest person in the century? I know it’s weird that you trust a stranger with that ease. But you got to believe in me, you’re in total danger if you don’t follow his commands and trust his every words.

[Oh shut up, Sehun, I’m not exaggerating and stop pushing the recorder away from me]

Oh god, do I really need to tell the day that I met Sehun? It was ridiculously embarrassing. But well, the story must goes on.

My name is Chloe, my last name? Is it necessary?

[Yes sehun I’ll tell them, just stop hitting me around!]

Let me repeat my introduction.

My name is Chloe, Chloe Blake. Totally different with Sehun right? Of course, he’s a Korean. Me? I don’t really know whether I’m a British or an American. Sehun will tell you guys later about that.

I travel, a lot, with my beloved mom. She’s a curator of a museum. And what’s awesome from her is that she could read hyrogliephics easily. While me, I’m a dyslexic person. I couldn’t read normal letters like other people do.

I was in the “great” New York City, I’ve been there so many times, I mean, we. The city is always awesome, but can you stand a place that is not your hometown but you’ve been there so many times? Maybe you wouldn’t fed up if it is NYC or LA. Yes those fancy cities. Even though NYC was slightly boring for me, I felt something in there. Something that I could call, real home.

Like usual, me and my mom went around the museums or exhibitions there. Searched for some ancient Egyptian artifacts. Mom dragged me to a Greek and Roman museum, a rare moment ever. She never brought me to a Greek and Roman museum before, so that was my first ever time entering a hall that filled with Greek and Roman god statues, artifacts and other ancient stuffs.

“Come on Chloe, I’ll show you... around.” My mom said with a sadness in her tone. It felt wrong, the way she talked, it was just weird. Mom was usually the cheery person, she always cheered me up everytime I feel down.

She took me to the main hall of the museum. I was impressed with all of the statues and displays there. Of course, I’d always been interested in the topic, mythology.

There was 3 giant statues there, those 3 were the biggest among all. There was something that written in an ancient Greek language that I could read, yes I could read it. What happened with the dyslexic? Was my first thought after reading the text. The biggest among those 3 statue was Zeus. The second was Poseidon and the third was Hades.

I could feel all of the statues in the hall was staring at me, Zeus’s eyes looked so calm and wise. Poseidon’s were calm as the sea, I even could here the sound of the waves in my ears and.... Someone, just talked to me. Just forget it. It’s not really a big deal. Ah yes, and the last, Hades. He honestly looked awful, his eyes were fiery and full of anger, I don’t like how his face was full of intentions of revenge. And the other gods that I couldn’t named since I was too lazy to read it one by one, but I was just so excited  that I could read everything that written in Greek in that museum.

“Nice to meet you, Chloe.” A middle aged woman greeted me, she looked trustworthy. I hesitated to response to her greeting to me. She’s a stranger afterall. And how did she know my name?

“There’s no need to be afraid, I’m coming here to fetch you up,” she said with a smile, “you’re going to the camp with me.” She added. I tried to search for my mom. But she was no where to be found. As she saw my panic face, that woman pulled me to an empty room. It was awkward that the museum was really full with visitors including tourists, but that room with the Roman artifacts was empty.

“Aw, come on little girl. You know that ssshhhhhhhh shhhhhshshhhh” that wise-faced woman turned into a monster, and it looked weird. It had wings, its skin was red, and its eyes were loathe and it spoke with a SSSHHH in the back. I was just like, WHAT CREATURE IS THAT? I ran to the door, there was only one door in there. I tried to open it, but it was locked. Filthy evil woman.

Suddenly, she attacked me. She pinned me to the wall, I couldn’t do anything, even breath. She strangled my neck, it hurted me so bad. She yelled at me, but I couldn’t make out what did she say to me, I was out of oxygen and she was still playing with my neck, she pushed her skinny index finger into the right side of my neck. I felt it bled, she roared something but still, I couldn’t make out of it.

Right before I passed out, someone barged into the room and shot that weird creature with an arrow. All I know was an archer just saved me from an evil-weird creature, and I was really thankful to him/her. And with that, I passed out.

“Hey, wake up.” I heard a boy’s voice as I felt a hand is tapping my cheek gently. I thought I was passed out? “No, you’re okay. Just get up and let us explain what just happened to you.” I obeyed him, I was suspicious with the boy, but that feeling was gone until I saw a man on a wheelchair on his back.

I wasn’t focused yet, the pain in my neck was still stiff. But when I touched it, there was no scar or anything that left by the weird creature with her “nice” finger.

They let me gather all of my conciousness while they talked about something silently. I was pretty sure that they didn’t talk in English. But still I could understand what did they say, but not all because they were talking like they were whispering.

When I got all set up, I was shocked. A DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BOY WAS IN FRONT OF ME. “OH MY GOD, IS THIS A DREAM? WHO ARE YOU?” I yelled in front of his face. He looked at me with a disgust face. Shame on me. I never fangirl a boy this hard, like ever.

“He’s Sehun, Oh Sehun, and he’s your only family left.” That man on the wheelchair said to me with a forced smile. It was the second shocking thing in the day. Then, the world seemed empty, what happened with my mom?

That Sehun guy looked careless, he put an expression less face. What kind of family of mine is he? He didn’t try to give an effort to comfort me or something. Well I didn’t expecting that. But, he suddenly gave me a warm embrace.

I’m home.

“Come on, Chloe. Come with us,” the wheelchair man said, as he lifted his right hand, he tried to get my hand but I quickly pulled it to my back. “You’re still in the state of trauma. It’s okay, you could get your mom back. But I couldn’t give you a definite statement whether  your mom is still alive or not. But you could figure it out later in the camp.” He explained to me with an understanding face. I felt that I wanted to cry but I had that feeling that the situation didn’t worth my tears.

“Just go to the Camp. It’s awesome there. You’ll meet others like you.” Sehun muttered. I ignored him, but the wheelchair man smiled at him, he looked proud with Sehun.

“Ah, I’m sorry. Let me introduce my self first, my name is Mr. Brunner but I’m more popular with the name Chiron,” the wheelchair man introduced himself. He stretched out his arms and said a few more words, “Chloe, welcome to the camp halfblood.”

 

Wait, what’s camp halfblood?