Past {Sehun}

Mythomagical

 

Hey guys, let me introduce my self first.

Where should I start? A simple one then. Name. My name is Oh Sehun, if you already heard Chloe’s super ridiculous yet boring story, you should’ve known me. You know that I’m drop dead gorgeous, super duper handsome. No, I couldn’t used past tense to described myself. Because, right now, while you’re listening to this record, you know that I’m still handsome, like always.

You call me over confident? You should know about Chloe’s actual appearance then. She’s pretty tall, but I’m still taller than her. She has a blond hair, but I am pretty sure that it isn’t like 100% blond, I thought her hair colour was like caramel, but it’s not brown either. (Do you get what I mean? Please I don’t want my dyslexic affect this)

[Thank god, she didn’t glare at me. I think I described her correctly]

So, we went to Camp Halfblood using Chiron’s... I couldn’t say it a vehicle. It looked stupid, honestly. And it was really undescribable.

I immidiately slumped into the vehicle, like always. Chloe just followed me and sat beside me. She still looked shock with the information Chiron just gave her. About me as her brother and her mother disappearance.

It was pretty awkward that I didn’t know how to comfort her, my first thought was just embrace her. But I did it already in the museum after that fury attacked her. While I was still thinking of some ways to comfort a “sister”, Chiron the engine of this so called vehicle. If it was really a normal car, I wondered how did he pedal the gas.

The vehicle started to move, I closed my eyes. But I didn’t feel like sleeping, so I just pretended that I was. I could feel that she tried to sleep, but she failed. Too much informations in brain right? But she just recieved 2 informations from Chiron, yet she looked so confused. Well, truthfully I was just like her when I met Chiron for the first time. Okay, let’s go back to the past for a while.

I ran, ran, ran and ran without any certain destination. I was so lost, I didn’t have any relatives left. A group just killed my mother and my step father. Everything seemed so delusional. Of course Sehun, it was only just a dream, okay, just be calm. But if it was really a dream, let me wake up. Please.

I kept running down the street, though it looked familiar, I couldn’t think where was I. People stared at me like I was a freak. I think I looked like one. I wore a baggy white t-shirt with a training, my face was bruised by that bloody gangsters, my hair was super messy. My forehead was bleeding, and I looked so tired.

I sat in front of a closed cafe. Yelled in frustration. I didn’t have a home anymore, I didn’t have someone who I lived for. Why did they let me live but they killed both of my parents? It hurted me to think of that.

People walked quickly with umbrella beneath them. Water splashed as they walked. I was soaked, I hugged my knees, while watching people bumped to each other frequently. I had no one, but I had something my parents gave me, yesterday. It was actually my mom who gave me that thing. She gave me a small knive, she told me that I would really need it, so that I had to keep it always close to me. And that tragedy was what she meant.

I felt someone stood in front of me, but I didn’t dare to look at him or her.

“I know that I’m irresistable. Just look at me, you’ll be fine. I promise you.” He sounded so promising,  but I remembered what my mom told me; ‘don’t you ever dare look at a stranger’s eyes’. And I obeyed her, like always.

I took my small knive from the pocket of my training, and look at the person’s reflection on it. He was fine, his eyes was full of ambition. His hair was light blond mixed with brown, but not like a caramel, more like sand. His nose was pointy. His eyes’s shaped was unique, it was like a bird’s. I had a strong feeling that Horus hosted his body.

Asking who’s Horus? He’s  an Egyptian god. Nut and Geb’s son. I knew a bit of Egyptian Mythology from my step father. Those things were his speciality and he worked at a museum, as a curator and a part time archeologist. He often left me and my mom in South Korea for his duties in Egypt.

“No, I’m not Horus. I’m his brother.” He said, his voice sounded a little bit different, this one was a little bit hoarse.

“His brother? Osiris? Set?” I answered with a scared tone. I still didn’t look at him.

“The second on. And my host’s name—“  He said with a tone of arrogance.

“Oh go away. Stay away from me please” I cut his words. I didn’t want to know anything more about that selfish and evil god.

“Is Kris, see you next time in the future.” He continued, then he turned around walked away and let out a laughter. Sounded like an evil one.

Then I just realised that the rain had already stopped. I decided to walked a few more miles again. I stood up, walked up a bit and I bumped to a wheelchair.

“I’m so sorry!” I apologised to the man who didn’t show a negative emotion from his face, instead he just smiled at me. “I err didn’t mean to bumped into your wheelchair.” I added and bowed to him. He still smiled at me. I just smiled back and continued my walk.

“I know that you’re homeless, youngboy.” He said with a loud voice. I froze, how did he know? I walked back to him with a miserable face. “I have been watching you since you were this high.” He said as he pointed my elbow.

It was the first time I had a conversation with a stranger nicely and I stared to his eyes. It was sincere and trustworthy. I could see it clearly.

“My name is Mr. Brunner, but I just love my real name, Chiron. Just call me Chiron.” He introduced himself and he stretched out his right hand. I took it and shook it.

“Sehun, Oh Sehun.”

 

That was how he fetched me to that beloved camp. Yes my parents were killed by a gang. And I saw how they died, I saw how those people tortured my parents. I remembered how they looked like. I’m pretty sure that they were not human. I could tell from how they did their job, they were doing it stiffly. And I met Set, it was a rare phenomenon that Set would tell other people who is the person that he possessed and introduce himself as Set to a mortal.

I snapped back into reality and found out that we were already close to the only safe place for me, and other people like me, in the world. Thank god I didn’t have to be alone anymore in my cabin since Chiron found Chloe this morning.

A few more minutes and we arrived to the camp. After Chiron parked the vehicle not really near with the camp, I went out of the vehicle and helped Chiron to got onto his wheelchair. He only reveals his actual legs in the camp, and we were not yet inside the camp. After done helping Chiron and listened to his every words that didn’t sound so important to me while I pushed his wheelchair to the camp, I just nodded and went back to his vehicle and open the left side door of it.

Chloe was still sleeping. Indeed she has an American (or maybe British) face. But somehow, she still looked like me. Couldn’t say how but everyone would sense it. You’ll find it out when you see dozens of other people like me.

I shook her shoulder. She wrinkled her nose, opened her eyes for a bit and went back to her “lovely” sleep. “Oh come on Chloe wake up.” I groaned as I shook her shoulder again. This time, she opened her eyes wider. She looked confused when she was done gathering all of her awareness.

She looked up at me, I just rose on of my eyebrow. She made a face and looked around. “Where are we, you’re not kidnapping me. Right?” She asked me suspiciously. Does my face look like a kidnapper? Oh Sehun is not a kidnapper, Oh Sehun looks good, uh oh not good but great.

“Camp Halfblood. Your new home. You don’t have anyone except me now. And our situation is all the same.” I explained to her briefly. She examined my face as if something was wrong within me. She didn’t let out any response such as; ‘oh my god, really!? So I am all alone now!?’. As what I expected, she just nodded and jumped out of the vehicle. I lead her to the camp.

As we arrived at the gate, she looked up at the text written in Greek on top of the gate.

“Camp Halfblood. This is weird, I could read english.” She read the banner. It was funny that her face showed amazement to it.

“You were not reading in English.” I scoffed her. I let out a little laugh with it.

“Okay. So I’m still a dyslexic person then. Fine.” She said angrily and stormed into the camp. She passed it, and it means that she is really a demigod. “Welcome to camp halfblood, demigod.” I shouted to her from distant. She looked back and made a face to me, for the second time. I could see that she grumbled before she turned around and continue her way into the camp.

“At least, I know that Poseidon has another normal mortal child besides me.” I sighed as I walked through the gate of the camp.