Two

I remember

Remember when we first met? It was the best day of my life, you always laugh at it, but to me, it's the most important day of my life..

 

An exited nine year old Yu-Kwon smiled as his mother fixed his school tie, this was his first day back at school after summer and he was exited, he loved meeting new people.

'Umma, hurry up! I don't wanna be late!' u-kwon smiled as his mother walked in with his new school bag, kissing her cheek he was out the door within seconds, meeting with his friends before school to walk together, because according to him he was a big boy.

He smiled and waved at his two friends Kyung and Jiho 'Hey guys! you ready?' U-Kwon beamed them a bigger smile and Jiho rolled his eyes

'How can anyone be this exited for school? Seriously Kwonnie' Jiho laughed as his friend grabbed Kyung's arm and jumped up and down, his smile never leaving his face.

'Lighten up Jiho, have a little fun' Kyung laughed as he nudged his friend in the side 'We all get to be in the same music class, isn't that good enough to put a smile on your face Jiho?' 

'No' Jiho replied bluntly as he turned to start walking to school, turning to look over his shoulder once 'come on then, we don't want to be late' Jiho laughed

'I think someone stole one of his hello kitty toys' Kyung whispered to U-Kwon, but he couldn't care less that his friend wasn't in the best of moods as he was going to school after a long summer holiday, he couldn't wait to see the others, he was extremely exited to see the youngest of their friends Jihoon, this was his first year at the bigger school so he'd be the most nerves.

'Hey! come on stop spacing out, your going to walk into something' Jiho laughed as he turned to see U-Kwon smiling to himself walking behind himself and Kyung 'by the way Kyung, nobody would even dare to take my hello kitty toys' Jiho laughed as he lazily put an arm around the other.

Music passed by slowly, Jiho would annoy Kyung by calling him a cucumber and flicking the back of his head, this went on for the full music lesson, Jihoon was also in their class, so U-Kwon had a normal person to talk to.

The class U-Kwon really wanted to get to was dance, he loved it, the fact that he would loose all track of time and feelings when he was dancing, when he felt the music flow through his body, he knew he wasn't the worst person ever, he knew he was good, he smiled as he walked through the doors, there was a few people there about ten all together.

'oh sorry..' U-kwon bowed as he bumped into another person not looking where he was going, when he went to stand up straight again he clashed heads with the other boy 'ow..' U-Kwon whimpered as he rubbed the sore part of his head

'That was my fault, I'm sorry' the strange boy laughed, he looked older than U-Kwon but U-Kwon being the person he was smiled brightly and stuck his hand out.

'I'm Yu-Kwon! nice to meet you' he smiled even more when the person took his hand and shook it.

'I'm Minhyuk, this is your first time here huh?' U-Kwon nodded, his smile never fading 'I thought I never seen you here before' Minhyuk laughed before showing U-Kwon where to place his bag as he danced with the group.

He was put in the beginners group, only because he had never been there before, Minhyuk watched him as he smiled when he danced, his tongue poking out showing that he was concentrating.

'Hey U-Kwon, how would you feel about joining the advanced class?' Minhyuk smiled, the ten year old already knew U-Kwon was good, hell he was better than good.

U-Kwon smiled bigger than before, before jumping up from the bench and hugging Minhyuk, the older was shocked to say the least, but he still hugged the younger back.

'Come on Kwonnie!' U-Kwon twisted his neck from the hug to see Jiho and Kyung standing in the doorway smirks on their faces 'we need to get you home, lover boy' Jiho winked before walking out with Kyung following him not far behind.

U-Kwon felt Minhyuk place something in his hand before leaving, he looked at the paper with a number written on it 'huh?' U-Kwon spoke as he tilted his head to look at Minhyuk, confusion taking over his expressions.

'It's my number idiot, you know, if you want to practice outside of school' Minhyuk shrugged 'only if you want to that is' U-Kwon nodded and smiled before hugging him once again.

'See you soon Minhyuk!' and just like that U-kwon bounced out of the doors, singing some song, Minhyuk shook his head at the younger, a smile on his face.

 

When U-Kwon got home that night he couldn't wait to go on his mobile phone and type those numbers that Minhyuk had given him.

'Hey Minhyuk, It's U-Kwon! did you miss me? hehe'

U-Kwon read the text twice before thinking it was good enough to send to the other, he didn't wait long until he had a text back, smiling as he saw it was already from Minhyuk.

'Hey Kwonnie, of course i did, i missed your hugs!'

U-Kwon smiled at the text from his new friend, before drifting off to sleep, hell he wanted to go to class as soon as possible tomorrow, just to see Minhyuk, he promised to teach him new moves tomorrow and he loved learning new moves more than anything else in the world.

U-Kwon's mother shook him slightly to wake him, his eyes fluttered open slowly, before rubbing his eyes so the sleep would go away, he smiled as he remembered the previous day, the day he met Minhyuk, he felt his phone vibrate next to him.

'Kwonnie, don't forget to stretch before dancing today ok?' 

It was from Minhyuk 'meet any new friends baby?' U-Kwon's mother asked as she opened his curtains to show the sun in the sky, only making U-Kwon's mood get better as the day went along.

'I meet this boy! His name's Minhyuk but he likes it when people call him B-Bomb, he's going to teach me new moves today!' U-Kwon smiled as he stood next to his mother hugging her 'see you later umma' he sang, she turned surprised to see him already dressed and ready to go.

U-Kwon ran up to Jiho and Kyung jumping on them both, making them step back a few times 'um, Hi U-Kwon..' Jiho looked at Kyung and Kyung just shrugged hugging the other boy back

'Lets gooooooooo!' U-Kwon sang almost dragging the two friends with him towards school, smiling as he walked through the doors running towards to the dance room, he heard Jiho call out for him saying something about meeting for lunch but none of that mattered he was seeing his new friend and learning new moves.

'Minhyuk!' U-Kwon smiled as he hugged the older from behind, knocking the air out of the other, U-Kwon jumped in front of him 'I already stretched, lets do this!' Minhyuk laughed at his friends attitude.

'Ok Kwonnie, go change and we'll start ok?' Minhyuk smiled pushing the younger towards the changing room, one of Minhyuk's friends Taeil 'that kids needs to calm down' Minhyuk laughed at his friends face.

'Just a little bit, but at least you have someone to dance with, right?' Taeil smiled at his friend, Minhyuk nodded and smiled 'I'll see you later, ok?' Taeil smiled and walked out.

Minhyuk didn't have to wait long for U-Kwon to come out, smiling like he always did 'Ready?' Minhyuk asked as he walked towards the stereo, the music booming as he taught U-Kwon a completely new routine, he never felt this comfortable around someone before, especially since they met yesterday, but there was something about U-Kwon that made you like him, whether it was his smile, attitude or just him himself.

They did that for weeks, they would always meet up, just to dance, they would meet every weekend, they always ended up going to U-Kwon's little shop to get water from his mother, his mother loved Minhyuk, he thought of him as a second son.

'Your my best friend, you know that right?' U-Kwon smiled at his friend, breathless and panting from dancing, sweat dripping down his face, he didn't know why he said it out loud for, but he did, and it wasn't a lie, those months that had passed brought the two closer, they would think of each other of brothers.

'Your my best friend too, Kwonnie-ah' Minhyuk smiled and intertwined his baby finger with the youngers and shook it as they sat there laughing at the state they were in, panting and breathing heavy, sweat filled the dance hall, but that didn't matter, they were best friends..

 

The little things always made me smile, the way you called me 'Kwonnie' felt so different, I never did understand it, I mean I was a nine year old, hell I didn't even know what meant back then, let alone love, but if only I knew, I could have told you how I felt, but no we were best friends, brothers more like ey? You were the only person who made such a big impact on my life.

Remember how easy it was back then? It's still easy, as long as if I'm with you Minhyuk.