eight

I remember

I always told you that you were my first kiss, well I counted that as my first kiss.. 

 

Kyung sunk down onto the chair next to his friend 'ah, Kwonnie, why is everyone getting relationships now?' Kyung huffed as he leaned onto the table and rested his head on his arms that were crossed.

U-Kwon looked at him and tilted his head 'what are you on about Kyungie?' U-Kwon didn't understand where Jiho was, Kyung was never far away from the other, but years have gone by and they still are not talking 'what ever happened between you and Jiho?' 

'n-nothing happened between us, he left more for that pretty boy' U-Kwon could tell Kyung was getting angry so he decided to drop the matter and smiled at his friend 'well, Minhyuk is with someone, Taeil and Jihoon and I'm pretty sure Jiho is with Jaehyo..' Kyung's voice turned into a whisper at the last part of his sentence.

'I'm in love with him' U-Kwon bluntly stated, Kyung's eyes widened and U-Kwon nodded, as if he was making it official, which in his head he had done a while ago, but he still couldn't get over how Minhyuk refused to dump to the one who shall not be named, he hated him, he'd only met him once and that was because Minhyuk forgot something, but he hated the way that he stood there he glared at him, burning holes in his head.

'Earth to Kwonnie, are you listening?' U-Kwon shook his head and looked at the oldest of his friends in front of him 'you spaced out and almost ran into a lamppost, again' Taeil chuckled a little bit, he was cute, U-Kwon had to admit this.

'Hey guys' A deep voice came from behind Taeil, arms had wrapped around his waist and pulled him towards the younger, Jihoon kissed Taeil cheek and smiled 'what are you talking about?'

'Kwonnie here..' Kyung stared putting an arm around U-Kwon's shoulders 'is in love with his best friend, Minhyuk, B-Bomb, the bombster, whatever you want to call him Kwonnie loves him' 

U-Kwon stared wide eyed at his friend, mouth opening and closing like a fish, he looked towards Taeil and Jihoon to see them smiling ear from ear, it creeped U-Kwon out if anything 'w-what are you l-looking at?'

'ITS ABOUT TIME!!'

'WHAT DID MINHYUK SAY?'

U-Kwon sat there with his mouth a gape and Kyung laughing his off, hitting his knee every now and again 'what do you mean about time? Minhyuk doesn't know..' U-Kwon replied just above a whisper, a blush spread across his face like wild fire

'It was obvious that he was in love with you, but I never thought you were in love with him, especially the way you flirt with all the girls' Taeil said in a serious tone 'I mean, really the girls are basically throwing themselves at you'

'If I didn't have Hyung, I would be jealous' Jihoon cooed as he nuzzled his head into the crook of Taeil's neck, Kyung and U-Kwon smiled at the pair 'but you should tell him Kwonnie' Jihoon added kissing Taeil's cheek and pulling his lover away from the cafeteria 'we'll see you after school to talk!'

It was only one more lesson to go to, but U-Kwon had it with Kyung and he knew, he just knew Kyung wouldn't let this go, but since Taeil said that the girl threw themselves at U-kwon he finally realized it, the girls he thought were just talking to him had their hands all over his arms and chest, he mentally kicked himself for being so blind.

'will you stop pouting, you look cute when you do but please keep it for Minhyuk' Kyung laughed as he patted U-Kwon's back in their music class, U-Kwon sat up and watched as Kyung stole glances at Jiho and Jaehyo who were also in their music class

'Do you like Jiho?' U-Kwon asked as he poked his friends cheek

'W-What the hell are you talking about?' U-Kwon smacked the back of his head 'ow! what was that for?'

'don't swear! and you always look at Jiho and since you two are not hanging out anymore you've become all sad and I don't like you being sad' U-Kwon pouted, getting a smack at the back of his head himself 'I see now that, that hurts..'

'I do, Kinda, no I don't.. I don't know Kwonnie..' Kyung huffed as he ran his hands through his hair 'hey since it's Friday, wanna come over and stay?' Kyung added looking at U-Kwon with hope in his eyes

'of course, we both need some cheering up' U-Kwon smiled and hugged his friends arm 'but first you have to tell me.. do you like him?' U-Kwon asked looking up Kyung, Kyung mouthed the words back to him

'Kinda..'

~~~~~~~~

In U-Kwon's house he ran around collecting everything he needed in his bedroom with Kyung just sitting on his bed, laughing at how his friend would fall over his own feet with the speed he was going 'U-Kwon, calm down' he laughed.

U-Kwon wanted to leave before seeing Minhyuk, he got used to the fact that the person he loved was with someone else but since he just found out that he used to like him back, U-Kwon didn't think he could handle himself around him without pouncing on him.

U-Kwon was surprised that Minhyuk and his boyfriend still hadn't had , he hope he was holding himself for U-Kwon, he hated to admit it but he dreamt about Minhyuk,first it was innocent, just hugs and kisses on the cheeks but as soon as U-Kwon hit puberty his dreams became more intimate, some night he'd wake up and find himself in very sticky situations, it only made it worse when Minhyuk would quietly come to his side a cuddle into him

'U-Kwon are you alright?!' Kyung jumped off the bed as U-Kwon fell onto his face tripping over his shoes once again, laughing at how concerned Kyung was, they soon started to make their way out of U-Kwon's house and to Kyung's it wasn't far and the day was hot.

'so what do you wanna do?' u-Kwon asked as he yawned, Kyung yawned in response, both laying onto Kyung's bed, U-Kwon resting his head on Kyung's chest his eyes fluttering closed 'tired Kyungie?' he didn't get a reply but both boys soon found themselves sleeping.

Kyung was the first one to wake up, he rubbed his eyes, U-Kwon still sleeping on him, he smiled and moved his friend over to lay on his back 'uhhh, don't move me' U-Kwon whined and moved his head back onto Kyung's chest, Kyung laughed and let the boy stay there for a while.

It wasn't long until U-Kwon woke up, only because Kyung's mother came in and gave them both cookies, U-Kwon smiled and ate the cookies as soon as he saw them smiling, Kyung laughed and smiled at his friend.

'You need to do that more often' U-Kwon mumbled with a mouth full of cookies, Kyung looked at him confused and U-Kwon rolled his eyes, shaking his head 'you need to smile more'

'shut up Kwonnie' Kyung replied bluntly as a blush swept over his cheeks, U-Kwon laughed spitting cookie crumbs over Kyung, making him do a face of disgust and bursting into a laughter fit.

~~~~~

'have you ever kissed anyone before?' U-Kwon asked as he got his things together to go home, they had actually stayed up all night talking about what they were going to do about Minhyuk and Jiho, Kyung said he didn't even want to see Jiho anymore, but he never said what he had done, this left U-Kwon puzzled.

'n-no, have you?'

'only on the cheek, does that count?'

'I don't think so Kwonnie..'

'wanna try?' Kyung's eyes shot open and he looked at U-Kwon with his mouth open a bit,je never thought U-Kwon would be so straight forward and to the point, just plain blunt

'w-what? do you hear yourself right now U-Kwon..' Kyung still tried to wrap his head around it

'It would be great practice, since we've never done it before and so when it comes to it later in life, we'll know what to do' U-Kwon nodded, Kyung thought for a while, U-Kwon made sense for once, he looked at U-Kwon to find him sitting crossed legged on the floor

'ok..'

U-Kwon sat on the bed next to Kyung, turning to him before they both burst into laughter 'Kyungie! you have to be serious!' U-Kwon said between laughs

'ok, ok, I'm calm' Kyung took a deep breath in and turned back to his friend, he wasn't closer than usual, U-Kwon loved being close to his friends, but this time Kyung felt different.

'Imagine I'm Jiho..' 

'Imagine I'm Minhyuk..' they both said in sync, just as the other finished talking their lips smashed together, teeth clashing, U-Kwon moaned a little into the kiss as his lip broke with the force leaving a small cut there, opening his mouth so Kyung could enter his tongue, taking this advantage Kyung slipped his pink muscle into U-Kwon's mouth, exploring the others mouth, U-Kwon sighed into the kiss, his sounds being engulfed by Kyung, tasting blood as their tongues danced together.

Kyung was the first to pull away, he looked at U-Kwon who was still panting for air to go back into his lungs, his eyes half closed, his lips red and he was sure his lip was still bleeding.

'well.. I'm glad I'm not Jiho if your gonna make him bleed everytime' U-Kwon laughed punching his friends arm softly, he noticed Kyung was shaking slightly mumbling 'I'm sorry' over and over, U-Kwon hugged him 'It's fine Kyung, see aren't you glad we did this? you know what to do now' U-Kwon smiled as Kyung hugged him back

'Thank you, for being here with me Kwonnie' Kyung smiled as he hugged his friend tighter.

~~~~~~~

When U-Kwon got home he went straight to his room, looking in the mirror at his lip, he sighed, how was he going to explain this to everyone? then reality hit him, he just had his first kiss, with one of his best friends..

'Kwonnie, what are you doing?' U-Kwon jumped, still holding his lips he turned to see Minhyuk with his arms crossed leaning against his door frame, it took all that was in him not to pounce on him right there and then 

'n-nothing, what are you doing?' U-Kwon replied, copying Minhyuk's actions only to fall onto the floor, Minhyuk laughed and walked over to the younger smiling down at him 'why are you so happy?'

'he was cheating' Minhyuk replied simply as he helped his friend sit up right, U-Kwon raised his eyebrows, Minhyuk sighed and rolled his eyes 'I only stayed with him because I was scared that if I broke up with him he'd hit me, but today he broke up with me, he said I didn't put out..' Minhyuk laughed.

Minhyuk was looking right into U-Kwon's eyes, the younger swore his heart was about to burst, it had been so long since he had Minhyuk to himself all his attention on him, he found himself staring at Minhyuk's lips, they looked softer than Kyung's, Minhyuk's hand reached up and touched U-Kwon's lip he smiled at the younger and that was it, U-Kwon fell harder, he fell to the bottom of this hole that everyone called love

'Beside's..' Minhyuk started 'I like someone else..' U-Kwon's heart dropped, he could feel the tears swelling in his eyes, but he bit his lip and winced at the pain from the cut there 'he's been my best friend for years..' U-Kwon wanted to hide, why was he telling him this? He didn't want to know 'he's the cutest person I've ever seen, the most beautiful even, he goes to out school, I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world..' 

'really..' U-Kwon's voice was low and laced with sadness and bitterness, someone else had taken his love away from him, just great..

'Babo, it's you' Minhyuk smiled and cupped U-Kwon's face rubbing his nose against U-Kwon's making the younger blush 'see, look how adorable you are, Kitty Kwon' Minhyuk cooed as he placed his forehead on U-Kwon's

'I-I like you too..' U-Kwon replied quietly, Minhyuk let out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding, his hands dropping to the youngers waist pulling him closer to him, as close as they could, U-Kwon was sitting on Minhyuk's lap, his legs either side of Minhyuk's body.

That's when U-Kwon snapped, his arms wrapped tightly around Minhyuk's neck and pulled his face to his and captured his lips with his in a harsh but yet passionate kiss, just like earlier today U-Kwon opened his mouth to let Minhyuk in, Minhyuk took the opportunity and moved his tongue swiftly in U-Kwon's mouth, U-Kwon smiled in the kiss, he wanted this for so long.

Minhyuk was the first to move away pulling U-Kwon into a hug, his chin rested on the olders shoulder as he ran a hand through his messy hair, he felt Minhyuk kiss his neck and move his lips next to his ear, he sighed in content.

'U-Kwon, don't do this with anyone else, ok?' Minhyuk whispered, it sent shivers down U-Kwon's spine, he pulled back to look Minhyuk in the eyes.

'I promise Minhyukie' he smiled before capturing his lips with his again.

 

You always asked me how my first kiss was so good, I never did tell you about Kyung, It doesn't change anything, your the one that meant more than anything, the sweet kisses you stole when I was rambling on, they meant more than anything, hell soon I got addicted to them, you were my own brand of heroin.