nine

I remember

Well that was one awkward situation..

 

'U-Kwon, what are you doing?' Minhyuk asked as he walked into their shared room, finding U-Kwon sitting upside down on the bed, his legs rested on the wall, Minhyuk laughed mentally but kept a straight face.

'just chilling out, wanna join me?' U-Kwon asked, without even looking towards Minhyuk, neither of them knew how to react with each other since the day they kissed and that had been over a year ago, U-Kwon was now sixteen, if a crush was suppose to last four months then he was head over heels in love with Minhyuk, it had been 2/3 years and he still found himself finding new things about the older.

'Not right now, I need to do an assignment for college, maybe latter, bye U-Kwon' and with that Minhyuk left U-Kwon with his thoughts, the older had been like this since then, they shared kisses and hugs every now and again, but neither one of them spoke about what they were, U-Kwon thought wouldn't it be obvious that he liked Minhyuk but obviously not obvious enough..

'Kwonnie, what, why are you.. never mind' this time U-Kwon turned to see Kyung standing in his room, he sat up straight and smiled at his friend, he patted the empty space next to him and Kyung sat down 'how are you?'

'mm, I'm ok, how's the 'I'm going to win Jiho back no matter what' plan coming along?' U-Kwon smiled as he saw a blush creeping over Kyung's face, getting a slight push in the arm, Kyung shrugged 'your not going to give up are you?'

'I think I should, Jiho's always with Jaehyo, what am I suppose to do? it's like I'm not ever there anymore..' U-Kwon missed Kyung, the old Kyung, this new Kyung he wasn't sure about, the old Kyung would have walked over to Jiho and told him his feelings towards the other, but not now, now he would watch the one he loved, love someone else.

'what if I help?'U-Kwon smiled, patting his friend on the shoulder, Kyung nodded 'good, but right now we need to meet the happy couple' U-Kwon laughed and dragged Kyung to where he was meeting Taeil and Jihoon, he knew they would be able to help Kyung, hell they went through all that stuff, right?

'No, we just went with our hearts' even Kyung rolled his eyes to the grease Jihoon was saying, U-Kwon was pretty sure he saw a blush come to Taeil's face but he too rolled his eyes.

'well that was a waste of time.. I feel even worse now..' Kyung said as he dragged his feet along with him as he walked side by side with Kyung, U-Kwon sighed 'stop with all the sighing!'

'sorry, I just thought they could have helped you.. us even' U-Kwon whispered the last part, but Kyung heard it, he stopped in his tracks and pulled U-Kwon to look at him 'what? stop looking at me like that!!'

'so you and Minhyuk are having problems? I thought everything was fine..' Kyung said, his face and voice was filled with care 'why didn't you tell me?' Kyung added as U-Kwon just looked to the floor.

U-Kwon never wanted to talk about Minhyuk with anyone, he always thought he could get through this by himself, but obviously not, he and Minhyuk had never really stayed in the same room for more than an hour, sure they still hugged and Minhyuk would even steal some kisses from the younger, but they were usually just quick pecks on the lips or sometimes just on the cheek, but those were moments U-Kwon treasured, whenever Minhyuk touched him his whole body would burn.

'YAH KWONNIE!' Kyung shouted waving a hand in front of his face 'you had a weird smile on your face, it was creeping me out' Kyung laughed

's-sorry..' U-Kwon whispered as they both said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, U-Kwon sat on his bed, his body and hair wet from his shower, his towel over his head to cover the tears if anyone come in 'I'm so sorry..' U-Kwon sobbed as he lay down 'I'm sorry..'

Minhyuk smiled as he entered their room, U-Kwon fast asleep with a towel over his head, he went behind U-Kwon and wrapped his arms around the younger, taking the towel off his head and making him face the older.

'no umma, five more minutes..' U-Kwon whined as he pushed away from Minhyuk, only making the older giggle like a school girl, U-Kwon opened one of his eyes and sighed 'Minhyukie, I was sleeping' U-Kwon whined again and Minhyuk had to mentally kick himself for waking him up as he was too cute for words.

'Sorry Kwonnie' Minhyuk replied as he pulled the younger closer to his chest, taking in the smell of U-Kwon's shampoo 'I just wanted to be with you..' Minhyuk added shyly as he hid his face in U-Kwon's hair 'your so beautiful'

'shut up'

Minhyuk smiled as he felt U-Kwon wrap his arms around him, wrapping his own arms tighter around the younger than before, he kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks and finally his lips 'I've missed you..' 

'I haven't been anywhere Minhyukie' U-Kwon smiled, just content with looking into the olders eyes, he was happy with the arms that were wrapped around him, the legs that were tangled with his, the breath that was on his face, everything about Minhyuk was perfect to U-Kwon 'but I know what you mean..'

Minhyuk smiled and kissed U-Kwon once again, this time longer, breaking apart only when U-Kwon did, U-Kwon had a frown on his face, Minhyuk sighed 'what's wrong Kwonnie?' 

'w-what are we.. I mean, you know.. us.. I'm sorry if I'm just something to help you get over your ex.. I'm s-sorry..' U-Kwon couldn't help the tears falling from his eyes, they didn't stop when he felt himself being pulled into the sitting position, or when he felt himself being cradled or his back being , the only time they calmed down was when he felt Minhyuk's lips on his own.

Babo.. my ex was someone to get over you' Minhyuk smiled and rubbed his nose against U-Kwon's, Minhyuk stared into the cat like eyes 'we should dry your hair' Minhyuk laughed and pulled the towel over U-Kwon's head and rubbed until most of the water was out.

't-thank you..' U-Kwon smiled and looked down at his fingers, Minhyuk's arms still wrapped around him 'I-I-..' U-Kwon was cut off by Minhyuk's lips pressed against his, this time Minhyuk at his bottom lip and he gladly opened for him, letting Minhyuk's tongue tangle with his own, U-Kwon smiled into the kiss, he felt the butterflies  he did the first time they did this, he wanted to stay like that, attached to Minhyuk forever.

'Kwonnie, I'm sorry for not always being here with you, it's just, I can't with you, your too perfect for me, I love you to much..' U-Kwon's eyes widened at the older's words, Minhyuk froze, his whole body stopped working his brain had shut down, his heart was running a marathon in his chest, he knew he loved U-Kwon, but he never wanted to tell him, not yet anyway..

'did you just say..'

'shut up..' Minhyuk turned his back to U-Kwon and was about to leave until he felt U-Kwon wrap his arms around his neck and kiss his temple, U-Kwon kissed his neck and any part of skin he could reach

'I love you too' U-Kwon whispered into his ear, making the older face him, Minhyuk's hand reached for U-Kwon's cheek as he kissed the younger deeply, it wasn't forced, their lips moved in sync but U-Kwon still had to know the answer to his question 'so what are we, Minhyukie?'

'We're in love Kwonnie' 

 

wow, looking back on that, we were so cheesy.. I'm glad you were always with me, I'm pretty glad I met you Minhyuk, where would I be without you? you gave my whole life a new meaning, you helped me find out what love really was. thank you Minhyuk. I love you.