Twelve

I remember

I suppose you were right that day, I could have handled things better than I did..

 

U-Kwon screwed his eyes as he sat next to Kyung and Jiho, or Zico as he now likes to be called, U-Kwon was never the possessive type, but when it came to Minhyuk he wanted to know where he was all the time, just to know that he was safe, nothing wrong with that "why is Jaehyo with Minhyuk?"

Kyung followed U-Kwon's gaze and it landed on the two on the other side of the canteen, Kyung knew where U-Kwon was coming from, hell a few weeks ago that was himself watching Zico and Jaehyo act like that "maybe he want's dance lessons?"

"well he , theres no helping him" U-Kwon scoffed and turned his attention to Zico and Kyung who sat staring wide eyed at their now red haired friend, he raised his eyebrows "What? he does, I've seen him and Taeil try to dance before, it was a punishment to everyone"

"Kwonnie.. are you jealous?" Kyung asked tilting his head to the side, Zico chuckled a little bit before joining in and crossing his arms over his chest

"W-What no.. It's just, usually he's with me and today.." U-Kwon stuttered, he wasn't jealous, what was there to be jealous of? he was better than Jaehyo.. right?

"Jealousy makes love true or at least fun" Zico smiled and put an arm over Kyung's shoulders, U-Kwon smiled as he saw a very visible blush crept across Kyung's face "I wouldn't worry about it U-Kwon, he loves you, not Jaehyo"

U-Kwon nodded but he kept his gaze on the two, maybe he was just trying to help him do a dance routine, all thoughts ran out of his head as soon as he saw that Jaehyo kid put an arm onto Minhyuk's biceps and Minhyuk actually let him, he actually laughed with him..

U-Kwon excused himself from the table saying something around the lines 'I need to.. uh.. do something unrelated to Minhyuk' U-Kwon didn't care about any of his other lessons he had today, he just wanted to go home and hide under his bed until Minhyuk came and hugged him.

U-Kwon knew he was acting childish, that he should have at least spoken to Minhyuk about Jaehyo, he knew people loved Minhyuk especially the girls, who wouldn't? He was damn right beautiful, y even..

He lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling, he didn't know when he started crying but he did, he knew it was stupid but he felt so weak after thinking about the whole situation.

He compared himself to Jaehyo for what felt like hours Jaehyo was better than him, he had better hair, body, he was taking the same things in college to Minhyuk, he was perfect for Minhyuk and that's when he felt the sting of the tears come back behind his eyes.

He lay in darkness until his bedroom door opened, letting a little light in, U-Kwon looked up towards the source of light, but it hurts his eyes, but he saw the face he wasn't ready to see just yet Minhyuk

"Kwonnie, what's wrong?" Minhyuk asked as he closed the door and sat on the edge of their bed, U-Kwon didn't reply instead he sniffed and his eyes burnt from the crying "U-Kwon, look at me baby"

"I-I'm sorry I'm n-not good enough f-for you Minhyukie" U-Kwon sobbed onto his pillow, he heard Minhyuk sigh and lay down next to him, his arms wrapping around his waist pulling him in "If y-you want to b-be with J-Jaehyo, you c-c-can"

"Shut up Kwonnie" Minhyuk whispered into the youngers ear as he turned them around to face U-Kwon, the younger's eyes were red and puffy from the tears, bags under his eyes and they were bloodshot "why would I want to be with Jaehyo when I have someone as perfect as you?"

"s-shut up, your j-just saying that because w-we had se-" U-Kwon replied as he nuzzled his head in the sway of Minhyuk's neck, taking in the older's scent, it was like a drug to U-Kwon, something he could never get tired of.

"No, I'm saying that because I love you and only you Kim Yu-Kwon" Minhyuk replied, pushing the younger away from him just enough to look him in the eyes, nothing but love was in Minhyuk's, he wasn't lying, U-Kwon saved his life, he was his everything, his absolute everything.

"r-really?" U-Kwon asked as he wrapped his arms around Minhyuk's neck, pushing his face back into Minhyuk's neck, inhaling his scent even more, he smiled against his neck as he could tell he came straight home from dance practice "I love you too.."

"why did you think I was going to leave you for Jaehyo?" Minhyuk smiled into U-Kwon's hair smelling his shampoo that lingered there from his shower this morning

"y-you usually stay with me at lunch times but today you were with him.." U-Kwon sat up and ran a hand through his hair while he pulled his knees up to his chest and let out small sobs "you know how I get around you, you were laughing when he touched you.. and and, well I-I.."

"Come here" Minhyuk sighed as U-Kwon cut himself off by letting out a small sob leave his lips, he quickly found himself back where he belonged, in Minhyuk's arms, his face in Minhyuk's neck and Minhyuk's head on top of his.

"you won't leave me right?" 

"I promise" Minhyuk replied as he tilted U-Kwon's head and left a small kiss on his lips "because. I. Love. You" Minhyuk said between kisses, making U-Kwon giggle as Minhyuk kissed once again lingering there for a few seconds before pulling away and looking at a half lidded eyed U-Kwon

"I love you too" U-Kwon panted from lack of air in his lungs, Minhyuk smiled and kissed the younger once more harshly, the younger of the two cupping his cheeks with his hands and tilting his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

"I was just helping him learn a dance routine"Minhyuk breathed out as he straddled the younger, grinding his hips down onto the younger growing bulge, before kissing his collar bones and leaving a deep bruise there, not that U-Kwon minded

"I-I over.. reacted I'm sorry" U-Kwon panted against the olders lips as a moan left his lips to be swallowed by Minhyuk's mouth, the older smiled as he felt U-Kwon buck his hips to meet his actions.

"are we.. oh god.. ok now?" Minhyuk asked as U-Kwon attached himself onto the older's neck, and biting at whatever bit skin he could reach with his mouth, palming Minhyuk's growing through his jeans

"Should we take care of this?" U-Kwon purred into Minhyuk's ear as his hand s into the front of Minhyuk's jeans, feeling his heat that welcomed his hand happily.

"Yes.. p-please"

 

I suppose that's how all our arguments ended.. it wasn't the worst kind of make up thing we could have done, oh god I miss you Minhyuk, I want you, I need you.. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.