four

I remember

Remember when you gave me that stupid nickname that you loved to call me ever so much? I was eleven and you were twelve, you should have been the more mature one.. It's still stuck with me today, damn you Minhyuk.

 

Yu-Kwon sat in the school library reading 'puss in boots' he'd smile whenever something funny would happen.

'Hey Kwonnie!' U-Kwon smiled when he saw his best friend standing over him, Minhyuk, even though he was about five minutes late to when he said he would meet him..

'Your late' U-Kwon said bluntly as he began to read again, trying his best to ignore his friends tugs and pulls on his jumper 'don't stretch this jumper, my umma will kill you' U-Kwon put his best serious face on while saying the last part, but it soon ended up with them both falling around on the floor laughing.

'so.. what do you wanna do today Kwonnie?' Minhyuk smiled at the younger and laughed when U-Kwon saw an ice-cream parlor and his eyes glistened with want 'wanna go get ice-cream Kwonnie?' Minhyuk laughed when his friend pulled on his arm dragging him to one of the booths.

Three ice-cream cones, four bowls and three lollies later the two headed out, it was Friday so they didn't have to worry about getting home, they just wanted to spend some time together.

It was around five in the afternoon when U-Kwon's mother had picked them both up, asking Minhyuk to stay the night, which Minhyuk accepted and happily smiled at U-Kwon who also had a huge smile on his face.

'What are you doing?' Minhyuk asked as U-Kwon hung upside down from his bed reading the same book from earlier, the younger shrugged and showed Minhyuk the book, Minhyuk's eyes widened as he looked from the book back to his best friend 'oh my god..'

'what?!?!' U-Kwon shouted finally getting the right side up and sitting on his bed and crossing his legs tilting his head a little 'is there something wrong with the book?' U-Kwon asked

Minhyuk sat on the bed and took U-Kwon's hands in his and looked down 'I-I don't know how to tell you this Kwonnie..' Minhyuk's voice sounded sad and upset, something in U-Kwon's stomach turned seeing him like this.

'M-Minhyuk? what's wrong? your really starting to scare me.. please stop..' U-Kwon's voice now sounded like Minhyuk's.

'Its just.. that..' Minhyuk took a deep breathe in 'you look like the cat from the story!' Minhyuk fell onto the floor, only after U-Kwon pushed him there 'Ahh! Kitty Kwon that wasn't very nice!' Minhyuk laughed as he rested his chin on the bed.

'DO. NOT. CALL. ME. THAT!' U-Kwon shouted, jumping onto his friend hitting him with one of his pillows and just as he did that U-Kwon's cat had just walked in, pulling U-Kwon's attention to her 'Fluffy!' he smiled and picked her up, sitting her on Minhyuk's chest 'kill Fluffy! he's our enemy!' 

'She could be related to you, you know that right?' Minhyuk laughed once again, only this time he tickled U-Kwon's sides so the younger would get off, which he did but he fell off bumping his head against his bed 'Kitty Kwon I'm sorry are you ok?'

'I'm going to kill you if you carry on calling me that, I swear!' U-Kwon shouted, his mother opened the door to find Minhyuk on the floor with a cat on his chest and U-Kwon rubbing his head sitting cross legged on the floor nest to Minhyuk.

'Do I even want to know?' she asked as she looked back and forth from them both, raising her eyebrow.

'Minhyuk said I looked like a cat and now he won't stop calling me Kitty Kwon!' he frailed his arms into the air to show how dramatic all this was to him, his mother only laughed and tilted her head looking at him

'He's right! how didn't I see it before! Well done Minhyuk!' his mother laughed and left the room, they could hear her laughing and mumbling the words 'kitty Kwon' until she went back to whatever she was doing.

'Kwonnie, don't be mad at me..' Minhyuk sang as he hugged U-Kwon from behind whispering into his ear 'your one of those cute cats, that can be adopted any time!' he smiled once his friend turned to face him, a small pout on his face.

'You think I'm cute?' U-Kwon asked, the pout still on his face, Minhyuk smiled and pinched one of his cheeks and nodded 'well I'm not cute!' U-Kwon huffed and crossed his arms over his chest 'I'm a man!' he pouted, poking his tongue out.

'you are adorable' Minhyuk smiled as he hugged his friend tighter 'adorable kitty Kwon' he laughed as he felt U-Kwon hit his chest, but he never let him go, he held him tight until he felt U-Kwon relax but to his surprise U-Kwon had fallen asleep, he laughed slightly, pulling the younger to bed, tucking him in and then laying beside him 'goodnight Kitty Kwon' Minhyuk smiled.

'Goodnight B-Bomb' U-Kwon purred and cuddling into Minhyuk's side, they both fell asleep, Minhyuk never did find another nickname for Yu-Kwon, so Kitty Kwon was the name he was stuck with, no matter what U-Kwon had promised him.

 

That nickname isn't all that bad, I suppose, it could be worse, but what makes it the best nickname is that only you knew about it, only you called me it, that's what made it all that more special, just because my name would escape your lips, I suppose we both did, hell we still do act immature, but that's us and I wound't have it any other way, but I would have rather Jiho and Kyung never found out that I looked sort of like a cat..