five

I remember

I still remember that day, you forced me to say it, but I loved calling you it, I thought it brought us closer, but I would never tell you that. moron.

 

'Kwonnie!' Minhyuk sang as he hugged the younger from behind, U-Kwon's expressions were taken over by surprise since he was reading a notice on the window.

'YAH Minhyuk, I could have had a heart attack and died! would you want that to happen to your only friend?' U-Kwon turned and asked him, now looking him in the eyes, Minhyuk laughed.

'Babo, your not my only friend' Minhyuk chuckled 'there's Taeil, Jaehyo and you' he said poking U-Kwon's nose when he got to him 'don't pout, kitty Kwon' Minhyuk laughed and hugged his friend 'your still my favorite' he whispered into the youngers ear.

'Meh, Taeil doesn't like you that much anymore since he's with Jihoon all the time, and Jaehyo's the same with Jiho' U-Kwon said in a matter-of-fact way, nodding his head.

'Whatever Kitty Kwon! come on, we have dance practice' Minhyuk laughed as the younger pouted at his nickname, grabbing the younger by the wrist he pulled him towards the dance hall.

'your my favorite too B-Bomb' U-Kwon laughed as Minhyuk ran into the dance hall doors 'idiot' he laughed walking past the older and changed into his dance clothes.

 

'you two are always together! It's like we're not even friends anymore! you don't bother and your asking me what's wrong?!' U-Kwon's ears picked up as he heard his two oldest friends fighting at dinner 'Don't look at me like that you know it's true!' Kyung spat at Jiho.

'Kyung calm down will you? It's no big deal' Jiho shrugged as he sat down, Kyung looked sad, angry and heart broken all at one time, U-Kwon didn't understand what was going on at all, so he decided to keep quiet.

'Stop telling me to calm down, you !' Kyung shouted as he walked over to Jiho now standing over him 'you don't understand anything do you?!' Kyung now grabbed Jiho's collar and had brought him into his face.

'Kyung, what the hell is wrong with you?!' Jiho shouted as he tried to get his friend off, but failed U-Kwon soon stood up and hung onto Kyung's arm to stop him from punching Jiho in the face, he didn't have a clue what had happened to the once best friends but he didn't want them to start a fight in the middle of the cafeteria 

'Kyung hyung! what are you doing?!' Jihoon soon ran over followed by Taeil, Jaehyo and Minhyuk, Jihoon ran over to the trio and grabbed Kyung waist pulling him away from Jiho.

'You won't ever understand will you?' Kyung said quietly, obviously for nobody to hear but U-Kwon did, he may have been a twelve year old but he knew that face, he'd seen enough movies to know that Kyung liked Jiho, as he liked liked Jiho..

'Come on Kyung, I'll talk to you later ok?' U-Kwon said to Jiho as he walked Kyung out to the school's bathrooms, Minhyuk followed U-Kwon, both walking behind Kyung 'why did you come?' U-Kwon quietly asked Minhyuk

'To make sure he doesn't do that to you, he's angry, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to you' Minhyuk replied smiling at the younger.

Once they finally managed to calm Kyung down they had missed most of school and decided to hang out at Minhyuk's house, they watched films and ate sweets, until Kyung's mother came to pick him up.

Minhyuk turned to the younger on the sofa 'why don't you call me Hyung?' he asked tilting his head to the side, U-Kwon smiled a little and laughed and turned to face the older

'why do you want me to?' he laughed harder and used the other as a leaning post to laugh, finally realizing Minhyuk was serious 'your serious? I don't know.. wouldn't it be weird?' U-Kwon asked

'n-no..' Minhyuk sheepishly said looking down at his hands 'I was just wondering..' he turned his attention to the t.v once again 'just forget i said anything, ok?' 

'you don't look ok..' U-Kwon replied, placing his hand on his friends forehead 'you want me to call you it that bad?' U-Kwon asked making Minhyuk face him, the other shook his head and ce again to the t.v

A few hours had passed and Minhyuk was slowly falling asleep on the sofa, U-Kwon scooted closer to the other, leaning to whisper in his ear 'you look tired.. hyung' 

Minhyuk's eyes widened 'w-what?' U-Kwon laughed and smiled at the others reaction.

'I called you Hyung, because I hate to see you pout, your not as cute as me, you know' U-Kwon laughed and hugged his friend 'are you happy now?' U-Kwon asked as he rested his head on Minhyuk's chest, feeling his eyes growing heavy.

'I'm very happy Kitty Kwon, good night' Minhyuk whispered into the youngers ear as he fell asleep, thank God that it was Friday..

 

Ok, so I suppose you didn't force me to say it, but seeing you pout like that, I couldn't take it, you were so silent, hell I missed you voice for those few hours, I knew back then that I needed to see you everyday, needed to hear your voice everyday. If only I could rewind to when we were that young? Me twelve and you thirteen. Hugging back then wasn't thought as a big deal, but I needed your hugs, you were my secret addiction Minhyuk. I wish I knew before anyone else found you.