one

I remember

'Wanna say that again Minhyuk?' U-Kwon shouted at his lover, he couldn't believe his ears, the one he's been with his whole life, thought he was capable of something like that? 

'Yu-Kwon don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!' Minhyuk shouted back, U-kwon could feel his anger rising, he could also feel tears rising in his eyes, he couldn't understand anything, his whole body feeling numb, his head dizzy from thinking.

'Hyukie.. I didn't do anything.. I swear' U-Kwon tried to reassure the other, stepping closer to him, reaching his arm out to touch the others only to get his hand swatted away.

'I trust you Kwonnie, I do but..' Minhyuk was stuck for words, what did he want? He just caught his boyfriend, best friend his everything in the arms of another, how was he suppose to react? U-Kwon took everything from him, his loneliness, his first kiss, his first sleepover, hell he even took his ity.

'You don't trust me, you never have, you never will! so don't even go there Minhyuk' U-Kwon's voice turned cold, emotionless, his face soon followed his voices actions, making it hard for Minhyuk to read his mind.

'Kwonnie, try to calm down ok?' Minhyuk stepped closer brushing his hand over the others, U-Kwon flinched at the touch, he didn't want the other anywhere near him, his breath becoming uneven and hard to do, his legs felt heavy, he needed to sit down.

'NO, leave me the hell alone Minhyuk! you didn't trust me the moment we met! you even said, why did you even start this with me? We all know you preferred Jaehyo than me..' U-Kwon finally let out a shaky breathe before looking into Minhyuk's eyes, the other with tears too 'I need a walk..' and with that U-Kwon ran out of the house.

He didn't know what he was doing, he didn't even know where he was going.. When he finally did stop he sat down, teas streaming down his face 'how could he think i would cheat on him..' he said out loud, not to anyone, he was alone after all.

'ah, U-Kwon, what should I do?' The youngest of their friends asked him as he sat on the couch, the younger had tears in his eyes, tilting his head to the side he brought the younger into a tight embrace, the others hair 'He won't even talk to me..' the youngest sobbed into U-Kwon's shoulder

'Shh, Jihoon, what happened? I thought you and Taeil were doing fine' he comforted the younger, telling him everything would be fine, like he had done in the past, Minhyuk knew that 'What happened?'  U-Kwon could feel the tears dropping onto his shirt.

The younger never did reply to U-Kwon, but his hair sent the younger into a deep sleep, the older smiled as he moved so the younger could lay on the couch comfortably, leaning down to kiss his cheek, and that's when Minhyuk walked in, making the worst situation in his head.

'can you blame him U-Kwon?' he laughed to himself, he knew how bad it looked, all of his life Minhyuk knew him better than he knew himself, he used to flirt with anything, anyone for that matter, but there was something about Minhyuk that had U-kwon addicted to him.. 

U-Kwon looked up from crying when he felt someone grab his shoulder, standing up so fast it made his head spin, he saw Minhyuk standing there 'Yu-Kwon..' before Minhyuk could say anything else, U-Kwon ran, no direction in his head the only way his legs would go, backwards.

Minhyuk's eyes widened as he watched U-Kwon's body lay lifeless on the side of the road, he screamed and ran over to him, blood coming from his head, a faint smile on lips, how the hell didn't he hear that car coming? didn't he see it? It was bright red for god's sake!

'I remember..' U-kwon whispered into Minhyuk's ear, the faint smile still on his lips 'I remember..'

'Kwonnie, your going to be ok, stay with me.. please stay awake..' Minhyuk begged tears streaming down his face, as he got his phone out and called for help.

U-Kwon's eyes closed, remembering everything 'I remember..'