달콤한 향~ Sweet Scent

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

Jaejoong fell into alarm as he listened to the rushed report through his phone. Daegu and Busan? Right now of all times? He quickly calculated the reasons to such a gathering, but could think of nothing recently to have sparked something quite this serious.

 

‘Hyung-nim? Your orders, sir.’

 

Jaejoong cooled his voice down to a reassuring, authorative tone – insecurities were the worst thing he could reveal to his underlings at the moment.

 

‘Gather everyone and alert the rest, full emergency around club phoenix. Contact the police not to interfere – station guards around the major buildings and see if you can negotiate any backup.’

 

He hung up after the quick ‘sir’ from his second in command and walked through the dining room to pick his gun up. He glanced at the stationary figures of Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu, sitting on the black leather sofas casually. Jaejoong sighed and crossed his arms.

 

‘Can we please have some kind of concern for this situation? We haven’t had a gathering like this for almost ten years for heaven’s sake.’ He scolded, frowning as everyone turned to give him a mixture of looks ranging from excitement to amusement.

 

‘It’s going to be fine hyung, it’s gonna be pretty fun I should think – and you’re right, we haven’t had anything like this for ten years…. Which makes it a little more exciting than the older ones –’ Junsu’s voice was muffled by a cushion thrown from the fuming Jaejoong.

 

‘Just shut up and get ready.’ Jaejoong said through gritted teeth, storming out of the room in a flurry of motion.

 

 

------------------------

 

Jinki sped along the dimly lit arc, getting paranoid over every single sound he kept hearing. He could feel his eyes watering – what was this absurd situation?

 

After turning a sharp corner, he came across a lavishly decorated door, marked: Room 27

 

He halted and stood in front of the door, biting his lips anxiously. Should he go in? His hand lingered by the elaborately polished handle, wondering if he should just retrace his steps, but when something rustled behind him, he jumped and twisted the handle and stumbled inside. He tripped on the thick carpet and landed head first into the floor.

 

‘Ow…’ He groaned, and got up slowly… Only to meet with the eyes of two men, , the fat one on top of the tiny, pale one…. With….

 

Jinki blushed as the fat old man dragged himself up with a greasy look. He turned his head as the man’s... private parts were exposed completely to him. The man’s fat sweaty fingers suddenly held Jinki’s chin and his rancid breath washed over him.

 

‘Ah…..You must be the other one I booked…’ He rasped, and with that, he pushed Jinki into a huge bed beside them.

 

Jinki struggled from his grip as horror struck him. ‘G-Get off me…! Ahh!!!’

 

He cried out as the man his cheeks.

 

‘Why aren’t you in that costume I bought…? I asked the manager to specifically put you into that, you know… I need to complain…’ He continued on, his fat lips as he restrained Jinki’s struggling body.

 

‘Get off of me!!’ Jinki shouted in revulsion as he ripped his shirt open, and he shuddered as the sticky air hit his flesh.

 

‘No no….. Naughty boy…. Don’t worry, I’ll make you feel good, hm?’ He said slowly, his hands trembling with excitement. He turned to the other boy, lying submissively on the floor, and after some thought, he waved at him.  ‘Number 48, you can go now… Oppa will call you again later though…’

 

The boy stood up swiftly, covering his thin frame with a thin bed sheet next to him. He turned to the man and smiled a fake smile.

 

‘Sure oppa. I’ll see you then…’

 

With that, he left without looking back once, closing the door firmly behind him. Jinki felt the last remaining hopes of getting away crumble as the door clicked shut. He was suddenly brought back to attention as the man grabbed his groin.

 

‘Haa…!’ He gasped in shock, and his body froze.

 

The man laughed, showing his yellowing teeth. ‘… All the better-’ He started to unbuckle his trousers, and Jinki closed his eyes shut, his mind blank and empty.

 

‘I deeply apologise to interrupt.’

 

Jinki’s eyes flew open at the familiar, authorative voice.

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

Taemin could barely contain his fury and his intentions to kill that man in front of him. He gritted his teeth and summoned his self-control to blanket his emotions – he couldn’t let loose in front of Onew of all people.

 

‘I deeply apologise to interrupt.’

 

He saw Onew’s eyes fly open and saw it flooding with hot tears as he saw him – and with that, he snapped. He saw red as the man frowned at him and motioned for him to go away, flashing his VIP gold card from the bed stand. Taemin stalked towards them and without a second thought, he grabbed the pudgy hands with the card and crushed it. The man screamed in pain as the sharp metallic edges cut deeply into his skin, instantly oozing blood down his hairy arms. Taemin grinned sadistically as he saw the crimson liquid.

 

‘…. Get your filthy hands off of him.’ He said slowly, looking at the man’s other hands, placed near Onew’s groin. The man quickly took it off, trying to shake away Taemin’s grip with a moan of pain. Taemin didn’t even look at him as he reached for his gun, and he chuckled as the man froze and flew into a panic as he placed the gun tip into his balding head.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

‘Bye…’ Taemin said casually, increasing his grip on the fat man’s mangled hands with the gold card. The man screamed, and Onew could bear it no longer as he saw Taemin’s fingers slowly reach towards the trigger.

 

‘S-Stop..!’ He cried out instinctively, and he blushed as Taemin snapped to look at him closely. Onew subconsciously wondered if he was going crazy to worry about how he looked in front of him.

 

‘Why should I?’ Taemin asked, his almond eyes narrowing.

 

‘B-Because…… Because…’ Onew mumbled into silence as he could find nothing to say, and Taemin sighed as he saw that he was about to cry once again. He brought his attention back to the whimpering man and he let go of his hands and put his gun away.

 

And kicked him straight in his stomach. The man doubled over as Taemin kicked his sides again in rapid succession. He spat at his shaking form on the floor.

 

‘It’s your luck day. But the next time I see you…’ Taemin was going to say something else, but seeing Onew look at him with watery eyes, he bit his tongue, unwanting to upset him any further. With a final kick, he went over to Onew and wrapped the duvet around his slim body, gathered him up in his arms and walked out of the room swiftly.

 

Onew automatically blushed furiously as Taemin’s strong masculine aroma shrouded him. He could feel Taemin’s steady heartbeat through the thin duvet, and he relaxed slightly as it calmed him down. He felt his eyes drooping with absolute fatigue as the warmth washed over him, along with the strong belief that he was completely safe in this person’s arms….

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

‘…It’s so typical of you to choose the one room out of the two hundred that’s booked for the night.’ Taemin whispered amusedly as he saw Onew’s eyes flicker shut, and he hugged him closer to his chest, enjoying his sweet scent coming from the thin form in his arms.

 

'Sleep well....'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOA. major grossness overload >.>!!!!!!!!!! I was dying writing about the fat man T____T

 

I hope that the longness of this chapter makes up for the looooooong delay...... sigh...................... I love you guys and thanks for reading~! Kisses to comments :D lots of love~ excuse my grammar and awkwardness of the chapter..... I tried to squeeze in a plan for three chapters at least at my impatience ;;;;

 

~Harumi95