불에 타는~ Burning in fire

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

 

 

 

 

Taemin traced back through the winding corridors, moving cautiously lest the sleeping boy in his arms would awake. He climbed up the spiralling basement stairs and frowned as the heavy atmosphere of the casino hit him. He quickly took his suit-top off and wrapped it around Onew’s upper body and head, not feeling like sharing the view with anyone else. He grinned at his new-found obsession and pulled the boy closer to his body, hastening his steps towards his sleeping quarters. Several men dotted around the bustling and wild crowd bowed curtly at him, instantly making way for the young master. Taemin nodded at them and made his way towards the main rooms, but sharply looked at his right as a huge crashing sound resounded by the lots table. He narrowed his charcoal eyes, but a flicker of blonde hair and an apologetic gaze from Jonghyun and he was off – He could easily handle that on his own. Key was for spying and instant killing; he was no match to someone of Jonghyun’s training.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong tilted his lithe head and smiled. The men around him shuddered slightly as his usually amused eyes emptied and deepened with intense emotion. Minho silently joined him to his right, studying the building in front of them carefully. He motioned for someone and a man melted out from the crowd.

 

‘Yes, sir.’

 

‘Police?’

 

‘I believe the opposition has already dealt with them – No signs of police force in the five mile radius from The Phoenix.’

 

Jiyong laughed. ‘Ah…. As quick as always.’

 

Minho briefly nodded.

 

‘We’re going in directly. I believe that if we had more time, than I could have gathered more help from the smaller groups... But this should be enough. The Seoul division is hardly prepared either.’

 

Jiyong didn’t say anything, but answered by lifting his gun and firing, into the face of a man standing to his right. A short, blistering sound, and something dull and thick to meet it. Everyone stared, shocked at the man with a smile and the man who was screaming in pain, writhing on the floor.

 

Minho raised his eyebrows and looked at him questioningly.

 

‘Traitor.’ Jiyong said casually, placing his foot down the man’s face. The man screamed as the hard sole crushed against his wounds and he futilely tried to resist, his hands flailing uselessly. Jiyong raised his gun and shot his right hand, and a howl ripped out of the man’s throat, his entire bloodied form shaking violently.

 

‘…I normally let people live, but…’ He looked down at the man, his eyes ablaze with consuming emotion. ‘You picked the wrong time to betray me - Maybe next time.’

 

 

 

 

Scream.

 

And let’s start.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong rushed through the entire building, cursing the four useless fools who refused to do anything but wait, and giving orders to ten different people at the same time.

 

‘Chase out everyone from the building. We don’t want anyone important dead - and collect the important documents and send them around the buildings around in the country. Note port two and fourteen with the items and remember to get everyone able down to the main plaza and around the main exits.’

 

Jaejoong instructed the messengers and hurried them around the building, just for the underlings who didn’t have their earpieces with them at the time when the messages went around. After they left, he quickly moved towards the higher floors, furiously trying to think of a reason to such a violent situation. He stopped in his tracks as a huge bang erupted downstairs, and the gunshots and screams that quickly followed it. He sighed bitterly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It starts.

 

 

Once again.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuck saw the blood, heard the screams, felt the crazy rush of adrenaline of the men, but all he could see and hear and feel strongly enough for him to notice was the white blonde haired man, who appraised him silently. His expression neither angry nor calm.

 

He fell to the floor.

 

A silence.

 

Jiyong narrowed his cold eyes and turned away. ‘Do as you wish. Go and join me or them – you are no longer bound.’

 

And with that, he walked off, leaving Eunhyuck on the floor, still bowed, still willing to do whatever he might say.

 

He closed his eyes and calmed his confused swirl of emotions.

 

 

First things first – Jinki.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

 

Taemin turned sharply as the explosion erupted. Frowning at the unexpected situation, he quickly shoved opened the great oaken door and laid Onew gently on the bed. Hearing the screams and gun shots, he quickly moved across to the table, grabbing his gun and loading it in a single, fluid motion.

 

Onew slowly opened his eyes.

 

Click.

 

The smooth metal gears slid silently, leaving a trail of a sound, across the room and down the stairs - where Taemin ran, towards the source of the noise, and

 

Click.

 

As he locked the door firmly, tucking the silver keys inside his blood red shirt pocket and smiling.

 

The room shuts everything down, and Onew closes his eyes again, exhaustion gripping him, and remembering the soft smile that he saw.

 

 

 

It starts

 

The smile will break.

 

Everything will rip apart

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the pieces will burn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha ^^;;; So intense XDD soo... we have reached the ? We will see... kukukukuku

 

many of you have been asking about a female character.......... I don't think I will :/ But maybe.... maybeee.....

 

Kisses to everyone :D

 

'He ate like he was deep kissing a glamour model.' 

 

Yum Seungho <3 SIBILANCE FTW~