Club Phoenix

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

Jiyong was furious.

 

‘… I am disappointed Leeteuk.’  He curtly said, gritting his teeth to stop himself from shouting out. He narrowed his eyes and waited for some kind of excuse, but not hearing anything back apart from the murmured apologies, he hung up, throwing his phone crashing through the office window. He heard several cautious knocks against the door, but he ignored it, punching the walls to calm his raging mind. He smiled bitterly as the action reminded him of the one person he desperately needed the precise moment.

 

‘Brother… What do I do now…?’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The blinding lights engulfed Kibum as he laughed and kissed the women next to him. To everyone surrounding the beautiful young man, he would have been looked upon as the rich playboy without a single worry lingering around his perfect life to fit with his appearance. But to the people who looked closely, they may have noticed his empty charcoal eyes, his lifeless, sarcastic smiles, and his envious look towards the whole casino in its lively, free atmosphere. Kibum chuckled emptily. Free? Everything prevented that from happening – just when he felt that his past was buried away safely, the one person who could dig it up jumps into his life…

 

His trail of thoughts was broken by a firm hand wrenching him off the poker table.

 

‘T-Taemin….?!’ Kibum stuttered stupidly as he saw the one person he had been thinking of standing in front of him, his normally placid expression replaced with an angered frown.

 

A group of men stood up from the table after them, the one who seemed like the leader walking up to Taemin with an annoyed smirk. ‘Little kiddies shouldn’t be here – go back to your mother’s bed and leave this cutie with us.’ With that, he slid his arms around Kibum’s waist and roughly pulled him away from Taemin’s grip. Kibum snarled and turned to punch the man, only to find him on the colourful floors, tainting the immaculate Victorian tiles with a dark, crimson liquid flowing freely from his mouth.

 

Kibum blinked, but found himself being dragged through the gathering crowd by his wrists. His startled mind quickly regained control as he remembered who the slim form in front of him belonged to. ‘Get off me Taemin.’ He growled, futilely trying to pull his hands back. ‘What the -’

 

Taemin suddenly stopped in his tracks, and Kibum barely managed to stop himself crashing into him before Taemin turned around to face him. Kibum winced as his well-trained mind sent heavy warnings about the things to come.

 

‘What the are you doing here…?!’ Taemin growled, his tone hinting madly that he was fighting to keep his temper in control. ‘Do you really want to die that badly? Then why the didn’t you say so earlier? Dying in the rooftop would have been better than being caught here you ing idiot!!’

 

Kibum blinked at the unexpected anger, but quickly forced himself to retaliate. He wrenched his wrists from Taemin’s grip and glared at him. ‘I don’t get why you’re overreacting! You have nothing to do with me anymore, and besides, this damned casino is safe-’

 

‘Oh, it’s ing ‘safe’ alright – this is the damned base for our jojic!! Club Phoenix for crying out loud! Don’t you know?! Are you really that stupid?!’ Taemin forced himself to keep his tone down. He opened his mouth to say something else, but closed it, sighing in its place. ‘…Forget it. Just get out now… Jonghyun.’  Jonghyun bowed quietly at Taemin’s summon. ‘Take Key out through the back door – I have enough to do trying to find his little friend… Where did that little bastard disappear off to?’

 

Kibum’s clouded and confused mind suddenly snapped awake. ‘Little friend? What little friend?’

 

Taemin frowned. ‘Who do you think - Your little Onew – he just ran away during dinner…’

 

Kibum couldn’t understand what Taemin was saying. ‘I-impossible…. He can’t be here… Dinner? What dinner…?’

 

‘Oh, THERE he is!’

 

Before Kibum could finish, Taemin stormed away, leading Kibum’s eyes to where he was heading to. He felt faint as he slowly gathered who he was seeing.

 

Onew.

 

Jinki.

 

What are you doing Here?!

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T - the chappie was incredulously disappointing and boring =_= Accept my sincere apologies :'( but please comment? xD I'll try to update ASAP :)

 

NOTE: Key is a runnaway from the Seoul jojic - more will be explained later!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: There are lots of loose ends to this fic :) and many of them, unfortunately, won't be solved in THIS fic - as it woukd be too long then =_= however, there will be a lot of prequels for certain characters and events; as you guys already know about the prequel I made about Youhee and Joon? :)

 

 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!! love you guys~!!!!!!!!!! :D