지옥~ All hell

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong swore as he heard the futile screams from the ground-floor. He motioned impatiently and a man slid out from a shadow.

 

‘Sir.’

 

‘Situation?’

 

‘The two groups just smashed in through the main gates. Our security is trying to fend off the wave, but it’s not holding as we hoped it would.’

 

Jaejoong nodded impatiently and started to walk down the corridor. ‘That was expected… Where are those four idiots? They should be in the control room.’

 

When the man hesitated, Jaejoong growled. ‘Please don’t tell me they’ve JOINED the fight?’

 

‘… My apologies, sir.’

 

Jaejoong let out a frustrated sigh. ‘Those morons...’

 

He continued to walk down but stopped when he remembered something.

 

‘Where’s Taemin?’

 

‘I believe young master is also down in the fray.’

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun gritted his teeth in anger as he smashed a chair on a man’s head. Without having the time to look at the damage, he swiftly dodged the swinging metal rods and slid out his jack-knife. Three men charged at him at once, and he slashed the knife across the first one’s neck, drawing a slash of blood and a shrill scream. Escaping the enraged pair’s clumsy attacks, he coldly grabbed the weapon from the man on the floor and skewered it through their body in one bone-crushing jab. His pristine shirt was spurted with red and his expression worsened as he turned around to find Key gone.

 

‘Little bastard.’ He growled.

 

‘Little bastard?’

 

He started as Taemin’s amused voice rang behind him.

 

‘Sir!’

 

‘Mm..?’ Taemin answered smoothly, watching the wild lights of the casino dance, reflected from his silver gun. Jonghyun panicked a little as Taemin started walking slowly away from him.

 

‘Where are you going?! Sir! You can’t go on your own!!’

 

Taemin didn’t reply, but in answer, he turned around and flashed a sadistic grin, wrenching a man from the crowd by his hair, dragging him down to his knee-height. Jonghyun grimaced as Taemin grabbed the man’s knife and rammed it down the man’s mouth and throat. The face split in shock and deathly agony as his mouth ripped apart, his tongue skewered against the knife as Taemin expertly pulled it out.

 

‘I’ll be perfectly fine.’

 

Jonghyun believed him.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Minho inspected the scene silently, his body-guards spread around him lest they drew attention. Jiyong had long since disappeared into the hazy, frantic fray, and he frowned as there was a continuous silence from the party he sent to recover Lee Jinki. The majority of the men who entered the fight straight away were from Jiyong’s Jojic – he had refrained a lot of his men to be sent only when he feel the need to. Jiyong’s reasons may be revenge, but his priority was to protect his one and only living heir. He motioned for two of his body-guards.

 

‘Mir. GO. Bring me Lee Jinki. Help the party and search the entire building if you have to.’

 

A bow, and they were off – casually entering the mass of fighting bodies.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

Kibum swiftly jumped up the lavish stairs, forcing his battered body into maximum speed. He had slipped away from that bastard by the huge havoc created by his Jojic – And unfortunately, he had every idea why they were there. He grimaced as he raced along the rooms, trying to see a glimpse of the moron tofu.

 

Jiyong hyung was going to kill him.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong hid around a corner as he heard quiet footsteps coming up the stairs. He frowned as one of Seoul Jojic’s recently recruited member looked around carefully before flipping his phone open to answer a call.

 

‘…Hello? No…. Nothing yet.’

 

 

Jaejoong silently shook his head at his underling who made a move to approach the newbie.

 

‘No… Yes, I’ll check the upper floor as well… Nothing down the basement? … I see… Who’s this guy to have the entire Jojic look for him, anyways?’

 

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes and leaned in closer. This could be the key to everything.

 

‘He’s someone important I guess… Yeah…. What’s his name? Lee…. Jinki?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All hell froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope this chapter was okay for you darling readers :D Every single one of your encouraging words push me to update~ Ugh.... This fic is actually really crappy, now I read back :/ so many unfilled gaps -..- and some bits are awfully cliche as well!! Damn ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

 

ps: the chapter was added in celebration of my successful french exam and results :D A* for the speaking listening AND the writing~ >w< YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

.... love y'all