첫만남~ The First Meeting

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

It was a brilliant, beautiful morning. The flossy, creamy clouds floated dreamily across the azure sky; and the sun, a glowing mass of gentle light, lightly warming the streets of Seoul. The bakery was a small building, wedged between two grand supermarkets. Its antique exterior, comfortable interior, excellent quality and pricing attracted the customers like bees to honey – But to be truthfully honest, the stunning thirteen men who ran the café were the main reason why even at 8 am, the store was already crowded with bustling women.

 

Onew squeezed himself out of the house and weaved across the packed café, bowing politely to customers who greeted him warmly. His noona fans followed his movements and piled his arms with all the gifts they had made during the night. Onew smiled and thanked them one by one, flashing his white, even teeth and curving his eyes into a small arc. His fans squealed in delight at the expression and hurried him out of the store; telling him to take care on the way to school.

 

The second floor window opened and Shindong and Heechul’s face popped into view.

 

‘Have fun!’ Shindong shouted, his round face splitting into a grin. ‘We’ll make a special treat for you when you come back home!’

 

‘Okay hyung!’ Onew called back happily.

 

Heechul smiled and threw a small package at him. Onew quickly caught the plastic container and looked up. ‘What’s this?’

 

‘Your very own plastic container.’

 

‘Oh, I see… Thanks hyung, it’s… really practical…’

 

Heechul threw him an incredulous look. ‘You really believed that? It’s your LUNCH Onew, why on Earth would I give you a plastic box at this precise moment?’

 

Onew blushed and scratched his head. ‘W-well, I’ll be going hyung! Bye!’ He waved and turned away quickly, tripping on the pavement as a result.

 

Shindong and Heechul tutted and shook their heads, lightly chuckling at the scene.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

By the time Onew had arrived at school, the bell had already rung and all the students had filed into their classrooms. He rushed through the closing gates and bowed hastily to the old security guard. The man would have stopped any other late student, but having a soft spot for the boy, he rolled his eyes and let him pass.

 

Smiling gratefully, Onew ran across the school courtyard and jumped up the stairs two at a time. He ran through the corridors and stopped abruptly as he reached his classroom. Patting his hair into shape and straightening his uniform, he took a deep breath and slid the door open.

 

‘Sorry I’m late!’ He stated, anxiously waiting for the teacher to respond. She turned to him and frowned, but as it was his first offence, let him off with a nod and gestured towards his seat.

 

‘Sit down please Mr. Lee.’ The teacher returned to the board and resumed writing. ‘Turn to page 674.’

 

Onew quickly moved to his seat and sat down. He grabbed his text book, notebook and pen, and started to write down the notes from the board.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The silent classroom was suddenly interrupted with a series of loud knocks from the door. After the initial surprise from the teacher, she called out for the people to come in.

 

The door slid open, and two boys stood next to the vice-principle; their almost sculpture-like faces instantly attracting the attention of boys and girls alike.

 

The one on the right was the stereotypical gangster: Tanned, smooth skin; blonde-dyed hair; heavy-set, firm features; a pair of sharp eyes in slits; shirt sleeves rolled up and the buttons half undone; a pendant necklace and…. Was that a dragon tail he could see on his waist…?! Onew gulped and made a mental note to himself to never approach him.

 

His gaze traveled towards the left and he couldn’t help taking in a sharp intake of breath. If the one on the right was scarily handsome, then the one the left was frighteningly beautiful. His long, thick lashes; thick, silky raven hair, tousled in a casual fashion; toned, slender limbs; smooth milky white skin; white bandages wrapped tightly on his wrists, and his immaculate uniform… He was the definition of perfection. The boy suddenly met his gormless stare, and he smirked haughtily, sharpening his perfect features into something more lethal and deadly. Onew looked down and felt his face burn furiously; his heart thumped loudly as he continued to feel the boy’s prickling, unwavering gaze.

 

He could vaguely tell that the vice-president was talking, but no matter how he tried to listen, he couldn’t concentrate for long enough to understand his speech. He jumped in surprise as his ears gathered a soft, yet commanding voice instead of the gravelly ones he was used to.

 

‘Hello. My name is Lee Taemin…’

 

He forced himself to look up, but quickly ducked once again as he instantly met Taemin’s amused eyes.

 

‘Nice to meet you.’

 

 

Ohh god, I'm actually falling for Taemin because of my fic XD how unbelievable is that?? Well, I hope you guys enjoy it, and I'm sending my love to everyone who'll comment 8D, you guys DO KNOW that I live on these comments, don't you XD?