이태민~ Lee Taemin

용문신 ~ The Dragon Tattoo

 

Onew pouted angrily and shut his phone in annoyance. It was a first for Kibum not to pick up his calls, and he felt lonely without the constant protective presence of his friend. He sniffed and started to trudge back home, venting his frustration on a small can next to the bin. Too busy grumbling and stomping on the piece of aluminium, he didn’t realize that three men had started to approach him quietly. The shortest of them suddenly reached out and grabbed Onew’s arms; he started at the abrupt intrusion and yanked his arm away from the man. Onew shuddered at their hungry expressions.

 

‘W-who are you?’ Onew backed away and felt his heart pound as his back met a wall.

 

The man in the middle flashed his crooked, yellow teeth and laughed. Onew could smell his rancid breath even at the distance. ‘We have a good catch today, don’t we boys?’

 

The other two merely grinned and surrounded Onew, their eyes gleaming in ugly desire. The one on the right suddenly reached forward and slid his hands under Onew’s shirt.

 

Onew let out a sharp gasp as a cold, scabbed hand came in contact with his stomach. He instinctively lashed out and felt his nails contacting with skin. The hand instantly pulled away and the man swore loudly, nursing his bleeding arm. Before Onew could feel pleased with himself, a hand came crashing on his cheeks, making him smash his head against the wall. Tears sprung up and threatened to fall as pain ripped through his head.

 

‘Retaliate anymore and we won’t be so nice…’ The man spat, Onew’s hair. ‘Unless you want to die, I suggest you don’t scream either.’

 

Onew whimpered and winced when the man pulled out a knife. ‘So be a good boy…’ He smiled and buried his greasy head onto Onew’s neck.

 

The man who stood next to the pair his lips as Onew writhed at the disgusting sensation. ‘Do it quickly! I want a go too!’

 

‘Fine.’ The man raised his head and ripped off Onew’s shirt, exposing his milky skin to the cold night. The three men moaned in pleasure at the sight. A pair of hand roamed on Onew’s soft skin, leaving trails of goosebumps where his dirty hands grazed the white flesh.

 

Onew felt himself blacking out from the shock; he was beyond disgusted and it took all his efforts not to collapse into the man’s filthy arms. His body started to shut down and he could not stop it from toppling. The last thing that he noticed was a pair of warm, sturdy arms gently embracing him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew ached all over. His head thudded in pain as he tried to open his groggy eyes. He took a deep breath and looked around him, careful not to move his head too much. His mouth dropped in amazement at what he saw.

 

He was lying in a massive bed, the duvet was cream coloured and was the softest material Onew had ever been privileged to sleep in. An elegant crystal chandelier hung majestically on the ceiling, casting a gentle light. The furniture looked more expensive then anything he had ever seen, and the whole room radiated in grand luxury. But what caught his attention the most was the wall straight in front of him, completely made in glass, showing a magnificent view of the bright city of Seoul.

 

Onew got up, ignored his body’s angry protests, and walked silently towards the huge glass wall. He gently pressed the palm of his hands on the surface and smiled when he saw it condensing on the cold glass. He carefully looked out to Seoul, marveling at the modern beauty – the colourful lights, elegant buildings, the rows of red and white of the cars, the array of neon signs dotted around the streets, combined to make a mass of chaotic, yet organized display of brilliancy.

 

‘…You’re awake.’

 

Onew snapped around and his head spun at the sudden movement. He heard someone swear and he closed his eyes for the impact to the floor that would surely follow. But instead of the hard, granite tiles he expected, he felt his body cushioned by something soft and warm. He cracked his eyes open when a pair of firm arms s around him.

 

‘For sake, think before you act idiot.’ The person grumbled.

 

And Onew felt faint as he saw who the person was.

 

‘What? Are you okay? Maybe you hit your head too hard?’

 

The person who was currently placing his elegant hands on Onew’s forehead, was no one other then Lee Taemin.

 

 

OMFG.... I want Taemin to hug me XD I was actually shuddering in horror when I wrote the first half =_= Please comment <33 AND UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH THE FLOW IS SO CRAPPY THAT I AM ACTUALLY HORRIFED 0____________________________________________________0 AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!