Waking Up

I Love My Boss (On Hiatus)

 

"CHANGMIN!" My scream is cut off when a hand covers my mouth and I'm slammed into the dirty wall of the alley. The man pushes himself onto me and pins my legs with his own, rubbing his bulge against my crotch. In complete panic mode I put my hands on the man's shoulders and try to push him away but he's stronger than me. Figuring that it might slow him down in order to get away I rack my nails down his face but to no avail. Grabbing my left hand with his right he held it above my head and removed his other hand from my mouth. He tries to attack my mouth with his but I'm able to turn my head and he misses. He takes my chin in his free hand and forces me to look at him. He squeezes it so that my lips part and he shoves his tongue into my mouth and explores, rubbing his tongue against my own. When he has complete control of my mouth he releases his hold on my chin in order to trail his hand south. He slip his hand up my shirt and begins to play with my , pinching and rubbing it. I try to move my head again be he just pushes into my mouth harder, grinding the back of my head into the brick. When he's done with my s his hand continues down until it reaches my belt. The hand holding mine releases in order to help the other undo my belt and pants. He detaches his mouth from mine in order to push my pants to my ankles. He pushing me down until I'm lying on the trash covered ground.

At this point I've left my body and am watching from above as this man me. I'm able to look into the eyes of my body which stare up at the sky, blank. I watch as he stands to take off his pants and boxers before he crouches above my legs and drags my own boxers down my legs to join my pants. I have no lingering attachment to my body as the man spreads the bodies legs, my legs, and enters the hole in front of him. I can't feel the pain the rips through the body as the man pounds away deeper and deeper into the motionless body. 

The scene before me begins to fade and I close my eyes, the body doing the same. Before I pass out I'm able to feel as the man is roughly ripped out of me and then the world goes black.

***

I'm stiff. I can't move. I try and move my finger but it won't budge. Giving up on the I try and open my eyes and succeed but only a crack. What I see is a big black standing over me and I panic. I thrash around trying to get away from the thing above me. "Daniel? Daniel! Daniel, stop moving you're going to hurt yourself! NURSE! I NEED SOME HELP!! Daniel, it's just me. Daniel, stop it! Daniel!" Finally my brain is able to register the voice.

"Changmin?"

"Yeah, Dannie it's me. Don't do that again you might pull out your IV." Changmin looks down at me and I stare up at him until I start to feel tears come to my eyes. 

"HYUNG! It was so scary!" I reach my arms up and he comes down in order to hug me tightly.

"Oh, Dannie, I'm so sorry! I'll never let that happen to you again. I'll never let you out of my sight again. If I could I would erase all what that nasty man did to you from your memory."

I pulled back from him a bit. "Wait what? Hyung, what are you talking about? I was being followed and I was really scared but I don't remember anything else happening." I stared up at him for a moment when something click. "Wait a minute, Hyung where are we?"

"Oh Daniel you really don't remember anything?" I shake my head. Changmin sits down in a chair next to me and grabs my hands, holding them between his shaking ones. "Dannie, this may come as somewhat of a shock to you but...well, Sweetie, you were . We're in the hospital."