Copying and Extra Lunch

I Love My Boss (On Hiatus)

 

*Any wording like this is in English*

"Daniel, could you copy these for me?"

"Yes sir, how many?"

"Oh umm three for the top one, 10 for the second, and for the third...How many will be at the meeting tomorrow?"

"15, sir."

"Ah, then 15 for the third one. Please."

"Yes sir." After writing down the numbers on a post-it I take the packets down three levels to the copy machine. Totally inconvenient but Mr. Park doesn't think there should be a machine on every level. Something about them being expensive. Whatever, just makes my job harder. Okay, not really but still. 

When I get on the elevator my stomach rumbles and I look at my watch to check the time. It's almost time for my lunch break. YIPEE!! There is nothing I love more than food. Not even Zico. Knowing it's so close to feeding time I quick get off the lift when the doors open and almost run to the copier. However, someone's already there. Getting antsy I turn around to try and get my mind off food when I hear a soft whistle behind me.

"Well, isn't someone lookin' good today?" I turn around to find Choi Siwon, the turd. He may be good looking being tall, with chiseled abs you can see through his tight shirts,  and an amazing face....Okay fine he's gorgeous. But he's still a y . He's constantly hitting on me claiming that he likes me. I actually went out with him once and we had an okay time until he dropped me off at my house and tried to shove his tongue down my throat and grab my in the same second. May just be me but I DO NOT like on the first date. 

"Well, if it isn't the office ? Are you done with the copier? Cause if you are I would love to get to lunch. Oh wait, have you photo copied your yet? I hear that's what all the tools do."

"Ouch, that hurts, babe." He put his hands on his chest, a fake hurt look on his face. 

"I am not your babe, thank you very much. Now if your done, please?" Knowing that he wasn't going to move I moved next to him and pushed him away with my hip. I took all his finished copies and roughly handed them to him taking care not to rip any of them. Not for him but because I hate wasting paper. 

"See you around, babe." I ignore him as he walks away and continues copying. I look at my watch and see that my break has already started. Damn you, Siwon. After finishing I head back upstairs to find Yoseob, my best friend who works on level four, standing with an annoyed look an his face. Seeing me he turns on his most evil glare. For such a cute thing he is scary.

"You do know what a clock is, right?" 

"Yes, Soebie, I do know what a clock is. I got stuck behind Siwon at the copier." I gave him a pointed look at that and his face softened. 

"Oh. Fine you're off the hook this time. Now let's go!" After grabbing my wallet and keys out of my desk I looped my arm through his and off we went. Just as we reached the elevator though I heard my name called. 

"Daniel!" It was Mr. Lee.

"Yes, sir?" 

"Sorry but could you phone Terrance for me? I'm sorry to say I don't know the new number but I have something really important to talk with him about." I look at Yoseob, who has a slightly annoyed look on his face, and turn back to Mr. Lee. "I'll give you both an extra half hour for lunch and I'll even pay for you to go out."

"Oh, Mr. Lee you don't have to do that-"

"He'll do it." I looked back at Yoseob who now had a happy look on his face. "Go, hurry." Slightly confused from Yoseob's bipolar moment back there I went back to my desk and typed in Mr. Allen's (Terrance) number. 

"Hello, Affiel United, Mr. Allen's office how may I help you?" Amber, Mr. Allen's personal assistant, answered her lack of sleep evident even through her fake cheerful phone voice.  

"Hello, Amber? I have Mr. Lee Dongrim calling." Amber and I have never met before but she's like an younger sister to me.

"OHH! Hi Daniel, one moment." 

"Okay thank you." I then switched it over to Mr. Lee's phone and signaled to him that it was ready for him. He mouthed a thank you but then started talking into the mouth piece. 

I quick got up and left, meeting Yoseob halfway linking arms again and off we went. "Why did you agree for me?"

"Free food, man." He said it so seriously I couldn't help but burst out laughing as we entered the elevator.