It's like I told you honey

Korea's little princess

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination embraces the whole world.

 

-Cheyenne POV-
As Mel left me, my heart beat like it was about to burst my chest.
"Ok! Relax! You love and trust him! He won't hurt you.", I said and my heart relaxed.
Zelo came in and I smiled. He kissed me.
"Noona..."
"Oh no you changed your mind!"
"No! I just have to confess something..."
"What is it?", I asked confused.
"I... I never did it before..."
I laughed.
"But despite this, you can kiss pretty well."
I patted him on the cheek.
"Me too, Zelo...", I confessed.
"JinJah?!"
"Deh~ I'm glad to share this memory with you. But don't you have a little bit experience?"
He shook his head.
"Do you?"
I nodded.
"But I don't wanna talk about that..."
"You can talk with me about everything, when you're ready."
I nodded and banned my ex out of my head. I opened his belt and his pants slidded to the ground.
He took off my T-shirt.
"Wow, pink with white points, white ruffles and white bows?" He laughed.
"Yes!", I said and acted cute. "Hey! You shouldn't complain! Look at yours!" I pointed at his boxer shorts. "Blue with clouds and little horses!"
We laughed and kissed again. I took off his jacket and T-shirt and felt his bare chest. He trembled. I put my hand on his heart.
"It's beating for you, noona...", he whispered.
"For me...", I repeated. I studied his flawless skin and his childlike face. Was it wrong? Was I a bad woman? Was he too young?
'There are just 10 month between us.', I thought and kissed him again.
I pushed him into my bed and sat on him.
"I'll lead you. I also never did it before but at least I have a little bit experience.", I said and his hands opened my bra.
He didn't dare to look at me. I laughed.
"You don't have to be embarrassed and I'm also not fragile, so you may touch me.", I said and giggled.
Then he smiled.
Suddenly someone screamed.