A warrior's true nature

Korea's little princess

Those with we live with, those we know and those we love are those we overlooked all the time.

 

-A few hours later in the middle of the ocean-
-Zelo's POV-
"Great! Great! We're stranded on a slowly boat!", I said.
"We're not stranded.", Chey said and tried to calm me down. I just wanted to help her but we somehow
made a big deal out of it and... and... she crash the airplane...

-like an hour ago, in the airplane-
"Excuse me, sir? But you can't go in there. The airplane will soon take off!"
"Great! That is what I want to avoid!", I said and ran into the airplane.
I almost ran into Cheyenne.
"Chey baby!"
"Zelo, my boy! What are you doing here?!"
"I'm trying to get you to reason! You can't leave.", I said and we hugged.
"I know! We have to get out of the plane!"
But it was too late. The airplane took off and she didn't see another way out but to cut a few lines and crash the plane.

-back in the middle of the ocean in a dinghy-
"We're in the middle of the ocean! How is this not stranded?!", I yelled.
"Are you done with complaining?"
"No, I'm not done! I just started! Today I'm done with helping people! Specifically when they're about to marry, on planes and just
cut off some lines! I have been there and you know what? I've done that! I'm done!"
"I told you! I'M SORRY, ok? I panicked! I wasn't thinking! And you were also in trouble because you slipped
through the security check!", she explained.
"Yeah I WAS! I was in trouble and just slided into bigger trouble! And you know what? You owe me a new cellphone...", I said and looked at it.
"Why don't you sit there and keep complaining while I figure a way out of this, ok?!"
"Fine! But please do me a favor and tell me we have gas at least!", I begged.
"Negative. I do not have gas.", she said and threw the motor into the water.
"Why did you do that?", I yelled.
"Because we have no gas!", she explained.
"You could have fixed it! You grew up in the jungle and your father is a navy seal! You could have fixed it with some
navy seal know how!" She raised her eyebrows.
"We're out of gas!", she repeated.
"I heard you!"
"But we have a rope!"
"A rope! Great! What we neeed now is a phone to call one with! Do you at least know where to go?", I asked and Chey looked into the horizon.
"That way!", she said and pointed somewhere.
"Ok. This way!", I said and started to paddle.
"What are you doing?"
"What am I doing? I'm exercising! What does it look like I'm doing? I'm paddle!", I yelled.
"Safe your energy! I'm gonna handle this.", she said and took off her shirt.
"Oh you handle this? How you handle the plane?"
"Just relax! Ok?! I've done that before!"
"Oh you've done that before! Right, you're a jungle kid. I see. You like this, don't you? It's fun for you!
You enjoy it! It's a challenge for you right? A skill test!"
"My dad is a navy seal, ok? So I don't panick in every situation! I keep calm.", she said, tied the rope around her belly and pulled it tight.
"Wait! Stop for a sec! What am I gonna do?"
"Just calm down and keep your mind out of the situation!"
"What situation?!"
"There is no situation! Things will be fine, ok?! Trust me!", Chey said and touched my shoulder.
"Trust you? Hey! I was happy sitting on my couch in my underwear, watching Vampire Diaries, ok?! But because I love you,
I didn't want you to make a horrible mistake, so I came here! I wanted to help you! See where I got!", I yelled while
Cheyenne jumped into the water. The boat moved forward with the rope around her belly.
"You're trying to escape this conversation?"
"This is no conversation. You're yelling at me while I'm trying to save our lifes. This is no conversation.", she said while paddling.
"Hey! Hey!", I yelled.
"What now?!"
"What the hell was that?"
"What?", she asked and stopped paddling.
"Something just bumped into the boat, oh sorry, into the dinghy."
"What?", she asked confused.
"Something Chey! Something! There is definitely something in the water! There is definitely something out there!
Come on! Come on! What are you doing? Get back into the boat! Cheyenne! It's a shark! So get you damn back in the boat!",
I yelled again and dragged her into the boat.
"Dinghy, JunHong. It's a dinghy.", she said patient.
"Dinghy, huh? Even in the face of death, you're annoying!", I said because I was really worried but she was just cool as always.
"Look! It's a tiger shark!", she said and didn't sound afraid at all.
"Oh yeah, not a big deal! Have you seen 'shark week'? I don't wanna be on 'shark week'! When the thing comes near,
you punch it in the nose! Trust me!"
"I'm not gonna punch it in the nose!", Cheyenne said and was upset.
"Well, you're supposed to do! Otherwise it eats your hand! I'm telling you, I know this stuff!"
"I'm not gonna disrespect this animal by provoking it!"
"It will eat us!", I yelled starring Chey into her eyes.
"What? Are you an shark expert now?"
"No, I'm an expert in Cheyenne-danger-magnet!"
"Oh this is my fault! I'm a danger magnet! Let me tell you something! You've got negative attitude!"
"Oh I see! The shark can sense my negative attitude!", I asked and raised my eyebrows.
"Sharks can sense fear!"
"We are... in a dinghy... in the middle of an ocean... OF COURSE I'M SCARED!", I yelled.
"It's just water, ok?!"
"Yeah! With tiger sharks in it and other stuff to make YOU dead! Not everyone's father is a navy seal, Chey!"
"Seriously, Zelo! Where is your problem? Where is the problem with you and water? I mean, 60% of the human body is water!"
"Ok, thatt explains why I hate people and you're the top of my list!"
"Great!"
"Yeah! Please go swimming with the tiger shark but do me a favor! When it comes near you, punch it in the nose!
Because I don't wanna be the one telling Mel that you ended up man-sushi!"
"Nobody's gonna end up man-sushi! The ocean is fine! It's safe!"
"I used to love the ocean, ok?! But then came that one day... You know that one day when you took me with you to your summerhouse in India...
and...", I said and avoided her eyes.
"I know I was there too. You got stuck in a net."
"Yeah and you saved me but... but then you got stucked and... and I didn't see you..."
"Hey! Hey! Look at me! I am here! I am alive! I made it out!"
"I know! You saved us both like you always do! But I was helpless. Like I always am! This time I wanted to save you!
Just once... But you'll save the day again... But I'm scared of loosing you.."
We hugged eachother.
"You won't!", she whispered in my ear.

"Wait. What's that?", I asked and pointed at a boat.
"That's a boat!", she said happy.
"Sure, it's not a dinghy...?", I asked annoyed.
"You're a funny guy, you know that?", she said.