Love is in the air~

Korea's little princess

Do not forget that I can not see myself and that my role is limited being the one who looks into the mirror.

 

-The next day-
-JongUp's POV-
"JunHong-ah! JunHong-ah... I- I can't believe myself doing this but..."
"What is it, hyung?"
"I have to ask you something about women.", I said and blushed.
Zelo raised his eyebrows.
"A special woman? Or just women in general?", he asked.
"You know which woman I mean!"
He giggled.
"Of course, I do!", he said laughing. "So tell me."
"You're not gonna believe this! Melanie and I, finally going out on a date!"
-Flashback-
(about 15 min ago)
"I'm better get going. It was great studying with you! I have to practice now.", Melanie said and got up.
"Eeeerrr~ isn't your birthday this friday?"
"You remembered!"
"Yeah! I always remember the most important thing!", I said and blushed.
She smiled at me.
"Yeah~ Anyway I thought... we could get a couple of friend together and go celebrate.", I said avoiding her eyes.
"Actually... you know what I really would like? If someone would ask me out for dinner.", Mel said and sat down next to me again.
"Oh yeah~? Anyone... you know... special?"
"Yes." She smiled.
"Anyone... in closing area?"
"I'm talking about you!", she said laughing.
"OH! I'd... I'd love to go out to dinner with you but... Wouldn't that... you know... be sort of a... kind of a...", I stuttered.
"Date?"
"Well, yeah! That's what it sounded like but you didn't mean it! Of course you didn't mean it! You didn't mean it! Did you?"
"I did! But unless, of course, you don't want to!", she said worried.
"No! No! No! No! No! I'd love to go on a date! Unless you don't want to!"
"Jongup, I asked you!"
"Oh Yeah...!", I said and we got up.
"So~ we're going out on a date!", she said.
"Me and you."
"Us!"
"Together!", I said and she nodded.
"I guess~ that takes us to a whole new level!"
"I guess it does!"
"Ok then... See ya friday!", she said bowed and left.
"Bye!"
-end flashback-

"Congratulations!"
"Yeah! This takes Mel and me to a whole new level! By the way... That is problem... What does that mean?"
"Well~ Sit down, my innocent, small friend. That means you're about to enter the new level of a mature relationship
with is based on communication which means you have to be constantly up to date with her inner feelings.", Zelo said and got me scared.
"Oh... Miss the old level..."