Vanished in a river of tears, flames and ash...

Korea's little princess

The talent of living consists of a good mix of letting go and holding on.

*Henry Ellise

 

-Cheyenne's POV-
"You replaced me?"
"I didn't replace you! You're still a member, Mel!"
"Ok who is she then?!", Mel yelled and pointed at Lisa. I stayed calm.
"She's another member! Not a big deal!"
"Not a big deal?!"
"NO! Mel! Listen! I love you! You have to rest now. Please don't get upset.", I said and tried to took her hand.
"But you didn't waste time to get another girl!", she said and pushed me away.
"Mel, I don't wanna fight. I'm just glad you're here, ok?"
Tears ran down her cheek.
"Me too... But...", she said and I hugged her.
"She's not you.", I whispered in her ear.

The next day:
I sat in the car. Himchan was driving.
"So~ You're inviting friends to dinner?", I asked.
"You sound surprised."
"Well~ I am. You know that you have to pay for the food, when you're inviting someone, right?!
Or will you constantly forget you wallet?"
"No that's your move.", he said without looking at me.
"That- That is my move. You're right. So~ Eeerr... What's the occasion?"
"No occasion."
"No occasion? Who's going?", I asked keep watching his reaction.
"What? Do you need a guest list first before you decide to come?", he became awkward so I knew that something was going on.
"I just wanna know, who's going."
"Friends! Friends are going!"
"Ok. What's the deal?!"
"There- there is no deal!", he said and started to get angry.
"You never invite your friends to anywhere.", I said and he found his patience again.
"Incorrect. I just did."
"Ok.", I said and waited a few seconds for him to think that he's safe.
"Is Gabby going?"
"Now you're making a deal out of it! Stop! Could you please, PLEASE just show off to dinner?!"
"I'd love to come to dinner!", I said with a smile.
"Thank you...", he said defeated.

At dinner:
"Guys? Guys! I have an announcement to make.", Himchan said.
"I knew it!", I said.
Himchan got pale.
"I'll get married.", he said and everyone clapped. "Wait! Wait. But I'm not the only one getting married."
Himchan looked at me.
"You will get married too Cheyenne.", a voice behind me said.
I turned around to look into blue-green eyes.
"Eddie?", I asked shocked.
"Yes my lady.", he said and smiled.
"Oh no... Could it get any worse?"
"Noona...!", Zelo said and I remembered that I didn't tell him yet!
'God! Why? That was a question! Not a request!', I thought and didn't know what to do.
Before I could answer Zelo, Eddie took and kissed me immediately. I slapped him and he took a few steps backwards.
Suddenly Eddie had Zelo's fist in this face and joined the ground. The two were similar in size so it would be a fair fight.
"How dare you?!", Zelo yelled and Eddie just laughed.
"I think I can kiss my fiance whenever I want. May I introduce myself? I'm Eddie Redmayne, Cheyenne's fiance.
You must be Zelo, her boy toy."
"Boyfriend!", I corrected him. "You're not my fiance! I denied your propose!"
He laughed. "That's what you think~"
"Why are you like this, Eddie?!"
"I have a letter for you babygirl!", he said and gave it to me.
"I'm not your babygirl!", I said and took it.
"But your father want you to be~!"
I knew he was right. Father wrote me a letter a while ago. He told me that I'd be marry but not that soon! But why him?!
"You're lying! Noona, tell me he's lying!", Zelo begged and I couldn't look at him.
I couldn't look at him, because I knew if I'd do, I'd dissolve in tears.
'My dearest daughter,
I'm sorry telling you that but you have to marry sooner than I expected. You have to leave Korea immediately.
You'll marry Edward John David Redmayne. It's for your own safty. I'll expain everything to you later.
Your father'

-Mel's POV-
I wasn't hungry. That was why I stayed in the dorm.
But after about an hour, they were gone, I heard noises.
"What the hell?", I said to myself and went out of my room to see what was going on.
I saw Zelo and Chey ran into their rooms yelling at eachother.
I went downstairs.
"Himchan... What is going on here?", I asked.
"The hell... The hell is going on here... Yongguk hyung gave me a letter and told me to remind Chey in person that..."
"That what?"
"That she will get married soon."
My eyes were like falling out.
"Wait! Wait! Remind? That means... she already knew she'll get married."
He nodded.
"Yes, she already knew. But Zelo didn't. I wanted to tell everyone that Gabby, Lisa's sister, and I will get married and
I thought this would be a good opportunity to tell them that Cheyenne will get married too..."
"So you didn't know, that Zelo didn't know?"
He nodded.
"Zelo was totally freaking out and it got even worse because Chey's fiance showed up."
"Oh no... Eddie..."
"You know him?", he asked and I nodded.
"Unfortunately, I do..."

-Cheyenne's POV-
The word echoed in my head. I was tired and dissolve in tears.
'It's for your own safty.' What did he mean? My life was here now! I couldn't leave! Well~ That's what I thought...