Execute me...

Korea's little princess

 

 

Almost every absurdity of our behavior arise because we want to imitate another we don't have.

 

 

-JongUp's POV-

I went to my room, laid in my bed and thought about what JunHong told me. Suddenly Daehyun hyung came in and closed the door.

"Hey hyung, what is it?"

"Shhhhhhht!", he said and closed the curtains.

"What the hell, hyung?!", I said and Daehyun sat beside me.

"I heard what Zelo told you earlier. And now I'm telling you! Don't get a girlfriend! You don't need a girlfriend! You just want a girlfriend.

It's like the one time you wanted the new gameboy because all of your friends got one. Don't get a girlfriend! Just die happy with the world!

You can do everything, when you're single! When you have a girlfriend, it's like the half of you belong to them and if you're lucky,

they will take your entire soul... Don't get a girlfriend! Girls are like angels when you first met them.

But after a while they start turning into demons and they'll eat your soul.

Don't get a girlfriend! With girls, there is never a right answer! If she asks you if she looks fat in this dress and you say: "No!"

She'll be like: "You're lying!" And if you say: "Yes...!" She'll be like: "I'm soooo fat!" and starts crying... It's a loose - loose - situation.

Don't get a girlfriend! If you have a girlfriend any other girl you talk to is automatically in danger.

It's like: "Hey Daehyun! Do we have anything for homework today?" And you'll just be like: "I- I... I can't tell you. Because... you might... die."

Let me tell you, when girls get jealous it's like the apokalypse is comming! When the mayas predicted the end of the world,

it had nothing to do with supernatural stuff or something like that because that just will be actually the day all girlfriends

in the world getting jealous together! When that day comes... we'll all blow up... Don't get a girlfriend!

When girls have PMS the world becomes a very very very dark place.

The sun goes away and all you feel is coldness but when you're single, you can play hopscotch on a rainbow! See?

You don't need a girlfriend! Whenever you feel lonely, just pack your bag, go in the park and have a forever-alone-picknick.

Don't get a girlfriend! ", he said quickly, stood up, went to the door and said just befor he left: "This is 100% true and is backed up with math and science. I took one for the team and now I'm gonna run away and hide in a whole because she's gonna take my head off!"

 

The next day:

When I came back from school Zelo already waited for me.

"Hi...", I said to him.

"Hi! How was school? I didn't see you today."

"Er... I don't know how it could have been any worse... Everything changed since the thing with me and Melanie..."

"What do you mean?", he asked worried and we sat down. I sighed.

"I... I had no idea how to act when I saw her! I didn't know if I should give her a normal 'Hi!' or a more caring and emotional 'Hi...!'

And during lunch, she asked me to give her the ketchup!"

He raised his eyebrows.

"So?"

"JunHong! She was eating french fries, I should have known her needs!"

He laughed.

"Jongup hyung, just relax! You're gonna be just fine!"

"I hope so...", I said and suddenly the phone rang. JunHong answered it and got really pale.

"What is it bro..?", I asked. He swallowed.

"Get Cheyenne here. Now.", he said and I didn't ask questions. I ran upstairs and told her to come.