...But to me you're perfect

Korea's little princess

Find a place in you filled with joy. And this joy will take your pain.

* Joseph Campbell

 

-Cheyenne POV-
Zelo, Jongup and the others sat around the table as I and my best friend and team member walked in.
"Noona! I want you to sit next to me!", Zelo said. I smiled and took place next to him.
"Where should I sit?", Mel asked.
"Don't care.", Zelo said grumpy.
"Zelo! Don't be rude! She's nice!", I said.
"But she ate my tomatos, she can't be nice!"
"Aiiish~ Why are you like that? Don't make her feel uncomfortable!"
"Ok ok...", he said defeated.
As I sat down he whispered into my ear.
"I havn't told them yet. You know~ about you and me..."
I nodded.
"Ok. We'll do later. Ah JunHong-ah. We should meet later in your room~"
"Cheyenne-ah! I have a letter for you from your father.", our manager said.
My eyes widened.

-Zelo POV-
The manager hyung gave her the letter and I took her hand. She looked at it but didn't open it. She just put it in her pocket.
I was glad we finally end up together. I think she didn't remember the first time we met it was 2 years ago and I was about to commit suicid.
But she was there for me and I'd be there for her too.
2 years ago
-still Zelo POV-
My legs were dangling off the edge. The bottom of the bottle was my only friend.
'I think I'll slit my wrists again...', I thought and looked up into the blue sky.
My legs were dangling off the edge. A stomach full of pills didn't work again.
'I could put a bullet in my head...', I thought and was about to jump as I heard something behind me.
"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you but... did you see my father? He's a big guy with a very deep voice!"
"Didn't see him.", I answered short and turned away from her.
"Err~ Aren't you that guy who introduced yourself to the company? You were pretty good! Were you accepted?"
"No such luck..."
"Oh... But~ you should do it again! I liked it!"
"If you don't have anything to say, you can leave now.", I said with a cold in my voice.
"Sorry... I- I- Never mind... Have a nice day JunHong-ah!"
'She remembered my name?'
The door banged and I was alone again. Sitting on the edge with my two best friends, one's a bottle of pills and one's a bottle of gin.
I was twenty stories up, yeah up at the top. I've polished off this bottle now it's pushin' me off.
Asphalt to me has never looked so soft but I couldn't forget about that girl.
I never saw a girl with blue eyes. They reminded me of the sky.
But I had to do it. I promised myself I'd jump but I kinda hoped that the girl would come back and save me...
'Well... This is not a movie or a fairytale...'
I never bought a suit before in my life but when you go to meet God, you know, you wanna look nice.
When I was younger I never thought I'd die, then I found that I could but was too scared to try but not this time.
I stood up.
'3... 2... 1...', I counted and! I didn't jump... I looked around me praying for someone saving me.
"Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.", I said and was about to jump.
"Whom do you want to mess around? If you don't want to jump, don't jump. Why are you like this, JunHong-ah?"
I turned around and looked into blue eyes. She held out her hand and I took it.
My eyes filled with tears. She wiped them away and smiled.
"I want to become an idol too!", she said.
"You do..?", I whispered. She nodded.
 "Yeah! But my daddy said no..."
"Do you always listen to your daddy?"
"Of course! He's my daddy! But nevertheless I want become one... You should try again. You've got talent!"
"You really think so?"
"Of course! And now come! I don't have all day! You should meet my daddy! Maybe he can convince the company!", she said and pulled me down stairs.
"You really got a quick tongue!"
"Hey, I didn't fall off a christmas tree, I have guts! I just wanna help you, so sue me!"