The howling wind of betrayal

Korea's little princess

Everything truly evil is born out of innocence.

* Ernest Hemingway

 

-present again-
-still Cheyenne's POV-
"You should tell him. I have to go now. But you have to promise me that you'll tell him!"
I nodded. Of course I'd tell him. Later... Maybe...
There was still no sign of Mel and I started to give up hope.

-Zelo's POV-
"Calm yourself, Jagiya. Relax."
She sighed and placed her head on my cheast. Her fingers ran through my hair as she closed her eyes.
"Your hands are cold, baby.", I said, took her hands and put them on my cheek.
My cheek was hot in contrast to her hands.
"And so are my lips. Could you warm them up too?", she asked and I did.
It felt like her lips were melting under my hard kiss. I just wanted her. She was all I ever wanted.
Right here, right now. I loved my hyungs, I loved my family but the love I felt for her was different.
Stronger, brighter, hotter.
"Do you know how to put this on?", she asked worried.
"Himchan hyung told me."
"Very good. So I don't have to buy a book for you!", she said and laughed.

-Cheyenne's POV-
I watched him as he took off his boxer shorts. I smiled. He looked even cuter without pants.
I got rid of my clothes too. He took me and laid on me. I embraced him with my legs.
"Ready?", he asked and I nodded.
My abdomen was hot and wanted him. I moaned as he got into me. It hurted a little but it was a good pain.
I was happy. It was a brand new feeling that I shared with him. I had often loved someone.
Once even a lot, but the feeling that I had now overshadowed everything I had experienced so far in my life.
"I love you.", he whispered, kissed me and moved inside me.
"I love you too!", I groaned. It was hot inside me. I wanted him deeper, faster, intense.

-Zelo's POV-
With a groan I dropped into bed next to her and hoped I did everything right.
"Noona...", I whispered and tried to catch a breath. We crossed our fingers.
"Zelo... You... you did good!", she said out of breath and I smiled. I was glad she liked it.
The only reason I lived was to make her happy.
A while ago as I imagined to have with a girl, I never thought that I would feel so much love.
'Oh god! Yongguk will find out and then he'll kill me for deflowering his daughter! I will be a dead man!', I thought.
But I shook my head and enjoyed this wonderful moment with her.
"I love you noona."
"Zelo. I think it's time to call me Chey.", she said giggling and placed her head on my cheast again.

-Mel's POV-
"Why? Why don't they find me?", I whispered and wanted Chey beside me.
"Mel? Melanie?", someone asked.
"Eeer.. Yeah?"
"Where are you?"
"Back here! Who are you?", I asked and he came near. "Aaron?!"
"Shhhhhht! If you want me to safe you, you have to be quite!"
Great... My exboyfriend wanted to safe me...

-another unknown person's POV-
"No! No! No! No mercy~!", my cellphone said.
"Yobuseyo?"
"Hey hyung. It's Aaron."
"Oh hey buddy. Wassup?", I asked expecting good news.
"Yeah, listen. I got her." I smiled.
"I didn't expect anything else. Jagiya will be very happy. I owe you one."
"Let's say, we're good. She'll be home soon. We're on our way.", he said and we hung up.
I already was at TS Entertainment to meet my fiance. I knew she had a boyfriend but not for long.
I went into Youngjae's room.
"You worked well!", I said and he smiled.
"I did my best!"
I smiled too. Maybe she was with him now... She'd be mine soon.

-Mel's POV-
"Why did you safe me?", I asked because I couldn't stand the awkward silence between us.
"It was my mission not my pleasure.", Aaron said with a cold voice. I shivered.
"I really hurted you, didn't I...? You must hate me..."
I didn't really want to say that, it just slipped out of my mouth.
He ignored it and just answered my question.
"Edward asked me to do that and I owed him one so I did. He couldn't stand the pain of seeing his
girl in tears because of you.", he explained.
"But... Who is his girl? What are you talking about? I don't know an Edward!"
"He is Bang Cheyenne's fiance but she'll tell you later."
I was shocked but I nodded.
"Aaron, I-"
"Cut that! I don't want an apology! You had to do what you had to do and I'm fine with that."
He stopped the car.
"Aaron but still... Thanks..."
After a while he gave me a broken smile and jumped out of the car to help me to get out 'cuz I was still weak.
Weak and fragile as always. I had never been strong.
"Aaron? How did you get me out?", I asked, he looked at me and pointed at the guy comming towards us.
"Hi. My name is Edward John David. Eddie for short.", he said.
I immediately realizied his british accent.
"Ventimiglia Melanie. Mel for short.", I introduced myself and he smiled.
"Where are you from?", I asked also I knew he was an english man. He wasn't even asian.
"London, England, my lady.", he said and kissed my hand.
He had eyes so bright as the water and red hair. Somehow I got the feeling that I met him once...
But I couldn't really tell.
"Yeah. You indeed know me, Mel."
It was the way he said my name, that reminded me.
"Oh no, you're Eddie Redmayne, aren't you?!"
He smiled.
"Yes, I am. But Melanie, please don't tell my woman, I'm here. I want to surprise her."
"You definitely will, Eddie... You definitely will..."
"Well. To come back to your question. Eddie, Youngjae and this Danno guy helped me to free you.", Aaron said.
"Daniel?!", I asked confused.
"I thought he likes you.", Aaron said avoiding my eyes.
"Whatever. I don't wanna see him again. But~ I shouldn't ask for details for my rescue, should I?", I asked and Aaron shook his head.
"Well than... I guess I'll see you guys later.", I said and went into the dorm.
"Guys? Hello? Anyone home? You've got company! Hello? Did someone miss me? Obviously not..."
"Mel? JAGIYA!!!", Himchan yelled, ran downstairs and hugged me tight.
"Yeah, I'm alive. So please make sure you don't hug me to death!"