Love ends with a BANG...

Korea's little princess

Each creature that realized that it's alive asks at some point an impossible question: Who am I? We are tryng to live in harmony with eachother. We are the helping friend, the loving father, the caring mother or the child. We fight and love with the hope that we will know our meaning in the universe. But in the end we can't share our encumbrance with anyone. Each of us must answer the question for themself. Who am I? What does it mean to be alive? And what can I change the big infinite time?

 

 

-Zelo's POV-

As I reached the phone a deep voice greeted me.

"JunHong-ah! Get my daughter here now!", he yelled.

"Yes, hyung...", I said and felt my blood disappearing from my face. I told Jongup hyung to get Chey down here.

"Zelo-ah, what's wrong?", she asked worried and I gave her the phone.

"Yobuseyo...?", she asked and I heard Yongguk yelling at her.

After 30 minutes permanent yelling, she just said: "Yes father." and hung up.

"Chey...?", I asked.

"I'm going to the army...", she said husky and didn't look at me.

"WHAT? You- You're a girl! You can't just walk by and- Chey you can't!"

"I'm leaving tomorrow..."

No... Not that again.

"I won't lose you again!"

"What else should I do?"

"Stay here?"

"If I'd not go by myself, daddy would find another way to get me. I don't know why he is like that... Maybe mother could explain everything... JunHong-ah! I will go but find a way to convince my father."

"You want to become a navy neal?"

"If I have to... I'll come back, I promise!"

 

-Cheyenne's POV-

"Tell me again that you won't leave.", he said lying next to me. I lied to him as I said I wouldn't go. He was totally freaking out earlier so I decided, it would be the best for him I'd tell him I wouldn't leave.

"I won't leave.", I said and kissed his forehead.

It was already 3 AM as I crawled out of our bed to leave.

"I'll come back, darling. I promise. I just want to find out why my dearest father wants to get rid of me by leaving this country. I love you.", I whispered and kissed him goodbye.

As I creeped downstairs and heard father's word in my head.

'I told you to marry Edward! Why did you ignore my order? You've never did something like that before. What's wrong with you? I knew the members are bad role models! You are just safe when you leave the country. Why don't you understand that? You'll be here tomorrow, got that?'

He was never talking to me like that... It was the first time he was yelling at me...

"You're not gonna tell him.", a voice from behind said.

"Jongup." He was casually leaning against the door frame.

"He's your boyfriend, don't you think he has to know?"

"I think he'll know...", I said and it sounded cold in my ears. He shook his head.

"You let him go through all this again. This isn't love... Huh... What did I ever like about you...?"

His words hurt me and I felt like crying.

"I know I'm to blame and it was my decision and I know I don't have the evidence for showing you the difference between what I feel in my heart and between what always happen. So please hate me. Maybe I won't return. So please hate me. But deep in your heart you know that I love him.

Maybe he don't want to see me anymore because I left and If that's the case, I won't come back. So hate me because then I can go. I draw his wounds with every lie from me. I have to leave and he has to understand. Please say it. Hate me. His eyes are so beautiful but maybe I may not see them anymore. So I feel good and bad at the same time and now it's time for me to go. Please, hate me, Jongup....", I said and went through the door. Again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo~ at first I'd like to apologize for the short chapter >_____< and~ now I have to tell you that I won't be in town for like 3 weeks because I will be in spain during my winter break and buring in the sun~ so please don't murder me in that time ^^' I try to update soon~ and I hope you guys will have a great Xmas and I wish you luck for the next year~ ppyoung~ Anyoung~ <3