The Beginning...

Lost Memory

 

V

Your POV

It was Saturday morning when I was taking Fudge, my dog, for a walk in the park  in our new village. The village itself has a huge garden, a golf course and swimming pool; it’s a sort of a country club. I sat on the bench with Fudge on my lap. I heard someone called my name. I turned back and it was my classmate, as far as I can remember her name is Soo Hee ,  she was wearing jogging pants and tshirt.

“Hi, I didn’t know you live here!” she said, sitting next to me.

“We move here last week.”

“From where? She asked.

“Busan. We transferred here because of my parents work.”

“That must be tough huh, leaving all your friends there and going to a place where you no one. Tsk.” I was a bit sad when she said this. My grandparents, friends, and cousins are there and it’s so sad to leave them there.

“Yes, indeed but I’m going to visit them or the other way around.”

“Let’s exchange numbers!” she said excitedly.

We exchanged numbers and I saw that her wallpaper is interesting.

“May I ask about your wallpaper?” I’m a bit hesitant.

“You don’t know them? They’re my favorite and everybody’s favorite, Super Junior IV!” I can see the glee in her eyes as she was explaining things to me though I didn’t really asked for extra information though.

“They debuted two years ago, and very popular not only in Korea but also in other parts of the world, I’m shocked that you don’t know them”

“I’m not really into boy band stuff, I’m more like into sports and the like” I said.

“So that’s why, here I’ll show you some of their videos.” Soo Hee showed me about more or less 5 videos of four men singing and dancing, it was cool and they’re very good looking. She started to pin point the members and their names, Marcus Cho, Dennis Park, Joshua Tan and Andrew Choi.

“They looked so familiar” I said.

“It’s not impossible that they looked like someone. The plastic surgery industry is getting richer you know. Besides they’re perfect, talent, face and body!” I’m beginning to conclude that she’s a diehard fangirl, yes that’s right she’s a fangirl!

“Let’s go to my house, I’ll show you my treasures” she was grinning.

“Sure, but I need to return Fudge first”

“Don’t worry, he can play with my dog, Choki ” We went to their house and it’s very big.

We went to the basement part of the house.

I was amazed on what I saw, big posters of Super Junior IV, cd and dvd collections, plus they have their own home theatre. She played some of the videos and played SJ IV’s music.

Their music is good.

The servant brought some strawberry cake, cookies and orange juice for breakfast.

We ate and watched SJ’s concert.

 

***

 

I went home   and continue to help in the other chores until I noticed that our helper, Alice, is singing a song that intrigues me.

“What song are you singing?” I asked. I was wiping the utensils in the kitchen.

“Ah, it’s Neorago, haven’t you heard this song yet, miss?” she said. She was mopping the floor while dancing and singing, and it looks really funny and I was chuckling.

“No, it’s the first time I heard it”

“Don’t tell me you don’t know SJ IV? They’re the latest hottie in Korea right now!”

So it was their song. Interesting. It seems like they are REALLY popular.

I went to my room, open my macbook  and started to search tags for this SJ Band. Videos, pictures, music and everything else.

Amazing.

I can’t explain the feeling while watching them it’s like they have magic sprinkled over the people watching them, they’re hypnotic, I can’t take my eyes of them, I downloaded videos, pictures and music  and before I know it was already 6:00pm.

“yah, ____ it’s time to eat!” Alice has been knocking down more than three times already and I wasn’t able to notice it.

“Just a second, I’m not yet done.”

“What are you doing there anyway? Your dad already called and asked if you already eat.” She said.

My dad is working overseas right now; it’s some kind of medical mission in South Africa.

I went downstairs and ate with Alice, we had Samgyeopsal for dinner.

I immediately returned to my room and started stalking SJ IV.

Dennis Park is the leader and writes most of their songs.

 

Joshua Tan is the main dancer and the tallest among them.

Marcus Cho is the maknae, he’s the lead vocals.

 

And Andrew Choi is the second vocals and the face of SJ.