Let the Games Begin !

Lost Memory

 

“WOW” Kibum and Eunhyuk exclaimed as they saw Soo Hee’s house.

They went inside the receiving area and they had snacks. Cookies, cakes, ice creams, and juice were served.

“Why didn’t you tell us that you’re filthy rich?” Kibum asked Soo Hee.

“My parents are, not me.” she replied.

They chat for awhile and finally decided to proceed in the planning of the musical.

“Where’s Haerim?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Wait, I’ll call her.”

Haerim went home first to get the things necessary for their meeting including the concepts that she prepared. She rode her bike going to Soo Hee’s house.

“She said she’ll be in here in 5 minutes.” They waited for Haerim in the entertainment room.

After 5 minutes she arrived carrying loads of things, when Eunhyuk saw her he helped her immediately but she refused and before she knew it her things are already in Eunhyuk’s hands.

“Why don’t you two hurry up?” Kibum said to them.

They sat on the floor and started to brain storm. They started to think on what concept would be acceptable for the other students. They’ve been searching the internet, looking through magazines and books.

They were able to come up with concepts such as cosplay, masquerade, broadway, retro, choir, medieval, rock, kpop and many more.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh!” Haerim shouted out of mixed emotions, pressure and anger.

“I can’t take this anymore, the concepts seem lacking and I need to present this to Mr. Kang the day after tomorrow” Haerim said, exasperated.

“Since you’re the elite class’ representative why don’t you organize a subgroup from the other class so that they can help you.” Kibum suggested.

They agreed to the suggestion but it’s quite a work according to Eunhyuk.

“You know the people in school, they’re very hard to get. It would be possible if there’s a popular person to encourage them to join the committee.” Eunhyuk explained.

Haerim was in deep thought and there’s one person who came into her mind. Park Jung Soo.

“I’ll find a way, I’ll tell Mr. Kang about it and try to persuade that person.” She’s referring to Jung Soo. She thought Jung Soo as the person who can persuade students, he’s popular plus he’s also a representative, so for Haerim this is the least Jung Soo could do.