We Meet Again...

Lost Memory

 

III

Eunhyuk’s POV

*yawn.

“Days like this are boring. I should get back to class” I stood up and walked inside the school building.

I was walking in the hallway and a petite girl with a black curly hair approached me.

She handed me a box of heart shaped chocolates.

“Oppa, johaeyo” she said nervously.

I stared at her for a second. This is so annoying.

“Thanks, but I don’t accept gifts from strangers, sorry.”

I left her there, but I’m a bit guilty, I can see the efforts in her chocolates, but I just don’t want to give false hopes to those fangirls.

I entered the Biology Laboratory, as usual I’m late. I went straight to the back seat and didn’t bother to look in front.

“You’re late Mr. Lee” A familiar voice said. I looked in front and I was paled when I saw the lady standing in front.

Tall, long haired and has a fair complexion and a perfect body, her hotness is incomparable to others. Beautiful round eyes and red lips, Kim Sa Rang.

I don’t know what to say or how to react at the moment. It has been years since I last saw her. She has always been my noona when we still live in America, and somehow I was able to developed feelings for her, my first love.

My world stopped for a moment.

I sat down, still puzzled.

“As I was saying, my name is Kim Sa Rang and I will be your substitute biology teacher since Mrs. Kang is on maternity leave.” She said.

Even though she’s wearing a lab gown, she’s still pretty as ever.

I didn’t realized that it’s already time and she’s already gone.

“Hey, Eunhyuk, where have you been?” Kibum asked.

“I fell asleep” I replied.

I went out of the room and Kibum followed me.

“What? Why are you following me?” I asked, a little pissed.

“I was wondering why you’re always by yourself and I thought you’re a nice guy and maybe we could be friends.” he said it sincerely. I can feel the sincerity in his voice.

“Hey nerdy, why don’t you ask those other nerds out there to be your friend and stop bothering me, I don’t have much free time you know” I walked straight and didn’t bother to looked back.

As I was walking to the school parking lot, I saw Sa Rang heading to her red Ferrari, I was unaware but I’m certain that I called her name loudly.

She looked back.

“Eun-sshi! It’s been a long time; I’m glad that you’re in my class! I’ve missed you!” she said with glee.

“But..Why are you in Korea?” I asked.

“I decided to work on my mothers’ home. I can still do my designing job here; teaching is just my part time job anyway.”

“How are you?” I asked, still puzzled from the fact that my first love is in front of me, real.

“yoboseo? Oh, Daniel! Yes, I will be there in 20mins.” Our conversation was interrupted by her phone call.

“I’m sorry Eun-sshi but I need to go, I have an important meeting; I supposed we should have lunch next time. Take care” she smiled and bid me goodbye and went inside her red Ferrari and drove off.

I was left all alone in the parking lot when Kibum called me.

“Hey! Eunhyuk! Don’t skip cleaning job or I’ll tell Mr. Kim” he said wrapping his arms around my neck.

“Aish! You’re so loud! Get your arm off me!” I was irritated.

“Eh, you’re so irritable! Hey let’s eat snack at The Lounge” The Lounge is where we usually eat, about two blocks from school.

“Stop that aegyo face or I’ll kick you.”

Kibum, I think is my only friend though I always bully him he’s always lurking around me.

We arrived at The Lounge after 5mins of walking.

“This place is really relaxing, the ambiance, the earth colors that they used to design the place is really tricky, don’t you think?” Kibum said while we sat at our favorite corner near the window.

The place sure is cozy.

“You talk a lot, shut up will you?”

“bleh :P”

I ordered Mocha Frappe and Kibum ordered his usual Strawberry-Lemon Milk tea.