Unexpected Truth

Lost Memory

 

“Still ignoring her huh?” Hankyung asked.

“Why does everyone care about that girl?” Jung Soo was annoyed by the thought of Haerim.

“She’s working very hard for this festival. I can see it.” Siwon interrupted.

“Who cares?! You agree with me, right Kyu?”

“She’s kinda annoying but yeah, she’s working really hard.” Kyu answered, munching his popcorn.

“Oh no! what’s happening to you people?! Can I just be the normal me? tss.

Teukie walked out and went inside the school building, leaving his friend in the parking lot area.

“Just what’s wrong with him?” said Hankyung.

“Just leave him be. That girl isn’t easy to handle, something miraculous might happen.” Siwon gave a smirk and left the place heading to the SCO.

The break ended and the classes resume. After class Haerim decided to summon her friends in the mini park for a meeting but Eunhyuk isn’t around.

“Where’s Eunhyuk?” Haerim asked.

“I don’t know, he was gone before our class ended.” Kibum answered.

 

MEANWHILE:

Jung Soo is heading to the car park and Eunhyuk followed him.

“I’ve been suspecting you for a long time; I know you’re into something Park Jung Soo.” I said to myself. I followed Jung Soo’s car carefully. It’s a 20 minutes drive from SJ Academy.

I was surprised to see him went inside the underground parking of SM Entertainment, Kpop’s biggest agency.

 

 

I tried to sneak in when a car was on the way inside, I was successful. There are a lot of people who entered the elevator, so I went in and we’re on the opposite corners. It seems like he wasn’t able to notice me.

There are 2 women employees who were gossiping when one of them suddenly step on Jung Soo’s foot. He gave a slight cry. Tsk. So gay.

It seems that the women didn’t notice him when they entered; when they lift their head they looked surprised.

“Eh?! It’s Dennis Park! I’m very sorry to step on your foot! I’m sorry, I’m really really sorry!” she keeps on apologizing.

My eyes got bigger when he gave the woman a gentle smile. A very kind and gentle smile. But wait, who’s Dennis Park?

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing serious.” He said to the woman.

“I’m really sorry. Perhaps can I ask for your autograph? My niece really likes you.” The woman asked blushing, feeling a bit shameful.

“Oh sure, I think a picture would also be nice, right?” he signed the paper, and he let the woman take a picture.

Am I seeing things? He sweetly smiles to them. I know he’s filthy rich but to this point? Autographs and pictures?

He went out in the 15th floor, I didn’t go out. He might see me, if I did.

Almost all the people inside the elevator are gone; the ones left are the 2 women employees and me.

“Uhm, excuse me miss. I’m new here in Korea, and I don’t know much but who’s Dennis Park? He seems really popular. Uh, I’m sorry for my ignorance.” I took all my courage and asked them.

“Ah, I we understand. Dennis Park is the leader of the most popular boy band of this generation, the Super Junior IV. He’s a very talented and kind person. Oh, it’s our floor we have to go. I hope that helps.” They went out and I can’t believe what I heard. I don’t know what to think.

Eunhyuk was taken aback about the information that he knew upon entering SM Entertainment. He decided not to follow Teukie anymore; the information itself was enough for him to know what’s really behind the Park Jung Soo façade.