At the Unknown Restaurant

Lost Memory

VIII

Leeteuk’s POV

 

At the unknown restaurant….

 

“This meeting is so annoying. I’m really tired. I want to go home.” Kyuhyun whispered to me as Mr. Jang was trying to explain about all the production set up, fan meetings, concert tours, meeting up with the producers and sponsors and everything else.

“Don’t we really have vacant time Mr. Jang? As the student council president, I’m also busy preparing for the upcoming music festival at SJ.” Siwon was worried about the full packed schedule that he has. Being a council president and a performer are both important for him.

“We understand your situation Siwon, as the leader of this group, Mr. Jang and I decided that you will only appear thrice on shows before the music festival and the rest will follow after the festival.”

“We understand what you’re trying to do Teuki, but don’t you think Siwon’s rating will go down?” Hankyung said.

“We have considered that, but in this situation it’s already Siwon’s decision on what to choose.” Mr. Jang said. Tension was there. We don’t want Siwon to be out in the group.

“I’ll go by the decision Teuki and Mr. Jang made, if my rating will get low, then all I have to do is retrieve it.” We were relieved. Siwon is such a determined person.

“That’s the spirit!” Hankyung exclaimed, clapping his hands.

“Anyway, Teuki, when are you going back to school? I think the seminar excuse is getting lamer.” Said Kyu.

“Yeah, seminar for one month? That’s like being an exchange student.” Hankyung agreed.

“They’re just making a fuss about it because people are already talking, and you know what, this two had a conflict with Haerim early this morning.”

“Hey Siwon! Stop blabbering!” they exclaimed.

“But you were disturbing the other classes!” he answered back. This time, the one who is talking is the student council president.

“Who’s Haerim?” I was trying to remember the name, it’s quite familiar but I can’t just figure it out.

“Um Haerim, the other rep.! the new student, remember?” (Kyuhyun)

I remember now.

“She’s something; she isn’t dazzled by our perfection. In fact I think she despise us! What a girl, dared to talk back to us. Tsk.” Hankyung is a person who really values image. It was embossed in his mind that he, we are comparable to perfect.

“Here we go again.” Siwon and I gave a sigh.

“Maybe I’ll go back the day after tomorrow or after I finish doing all the recording and take care all of the other things for production.”

“You really need to, music fest is fast approaching, and Haerim’s been doing all the work. I assume that she’s murdering you in her mind right now. Hahahaha” It’s a rare scene to see Siwon laugh like that, with those eyebrows of his.

“Who cares? I have to go now; it’s been a long day.”

“I’ll go with you, I haven’t brought my car.”

Siwon and I decided to go home, while Hankyung and Kyuhyun decided to go clubbing.

I dropped Siwon first at his house in Gangnam district.

I decided to go home at my condo unit instead of going to the main house.